lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: TOW CABLE problem
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-27-2004, 09:13 PM   #1
Vortmax
Rookie

TOW CABLE problem

folks,

i can't get the tow cable on the snow speeders to stick to the AT-AT......what am i doing wrong?

how does one correctly do this?

"all too easy"
Vortmax is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2004, 09:20 PM   #2
AIVAS

Re: TOW CABLE problem

Quote:
Originally posted by Vortmax
folks,

i can't get the tow cable on the snow speeders to stick to the AT-AT......what am i doing wrong?

how does one correctly do this?
I usually let the bot pilot by switching places after he gets in, and attaching the tow cable myself. You have to aim just right, so that the cable actually hits one of the legs, it requires great timing.

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
AIVAS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2004, 09:43 PM   #3
richcz3

AIVAS

I just tried that. Worked to some fair degree, but the defensive fire from the rear AT-AT made it take 4 seperate tries. You can also hit the "q" key to get an unobstructed view of the legs.

richcz3
richcz3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2004, 09:47 PM   #4
AIVAS

Quote:
Originally posted by richcz3
AIVAS

I just tried that. Worked to some fair degree, but the defensive fire from the rear AT-AT made it take 4 seperate tries. You can also hit the "q" key to get an unobstructed view of the legs.

richcz3
How else do you do it without risking the defensive fire? I can't see worth **** in the first person vehicles, and it's slightly better third person. Hoth and bespin are the only maps I use vehicles other than the speeder or tanks.

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
AIVAS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2004, 09:02 AM   #5
Brodieman

I use the speed brakes to slow down to get a better shot in. S on the keyboard.
Brodieman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > General Discussion > TOW CABLE problem