lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Site
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-25-2000, 09:45 PM   #1
Rogue

Post Site

Hi this is to the creator of the site. How do you shorten the URL, what is a HTML and I made a site but don't now how to do stuff that you did like create a picture link get a banner with a link and and a banner with a your name of the website?? how did you do this???
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2000, 11:28 AM   #2
GUNNER

Unhappy

Hello there Rogue. I'm not the creator of RS.Net (I'm an Admin though) but then again he doesn't come around to often and I'm not to sure I can awnser your question because I'm not real big on this kind of stuff I do know that HTML stands for Hyper Text Media Language. I think.

I do know that there is a lot of resources on the web that tells you how to use HTML, which is how most banners and pictures are displayed. Mayve someone with better knowledge of this issue can help us out here.
Old 05-26-2000, 07:02 PM   #3
The Master

Hi! I'm not the creator of this site but I'm THE MASTER, you obey me and only me, no one else than me and have a fun time in these forums where ANYTHING can and will happen. Enjoy your stay, and stay long. This site is losing members and fast. So tell you friends to join. You and them will have a great time on these forums! Almost garrenteed!
Old 05-28-2000, 09:12 PM   #4
Chillin

Hi Rogue. To answer your question, I have no idea. I don't even have the slightest idea of how to start a websight or basicly anything. All I know how to do is visit sites and have fun, thats it.
Old 05-28-2000, 10:38 PM   #5
The Master

Same with me!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 5. Staff > TalkBack > Site