lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Episode III Planet in Star Wars Battlefront *SPOILERS*
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-28-2004, 04:09 PM   #1
NBAD
Rookie
 
NBAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 17
Ep III Planet

I read that there was supossed to be an Ep III planet and even on the official site it says in the planets sub-heading : Ep III- coming soon
NBAD is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2004, 04:26 PM   #2
TK-8252
Get Cloned.
 
TK-8252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,850
The Episode III planet is called
spoiler:
Kashyyyk, home of the Wookiees.
It has since been revealed on the official site.

Last edited by Kurgan; 10-17-2004 at 11:42 AM.
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2004, 04:30 PM   #3
NBAD
Rookie
 
NBAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 17
OHHHHH i was hoping there would be somthing to unlock i finished the game on the second day.
NBAD is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-30-2004, 03:18 PM   #4
Shadey
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 29
When they said epIII planet, I thought they were going to give us something new.

Given ashyyyk has never been seen in the movies but it is hardly brand new. It has been in the EU a fair bit.

After seeing Kashyyyk in the maps, its a lot more tropical than I thought it was. Also its huge trees don't seem to be as prevaliant. I suppose both of them could be due to the location of the maps on the coast.

The trees were suppossed to be even bigger than the ones on endor with the interconnecting branches and platforms, could make a very different and very 3d map, might be soemthing for the community.

Still, its got me excited about seeing it in the new movie.


Aliens sh** me - Emperor Palpatine (attributed)

Last edited by Kurgan; 10-17-2004 at 11:45 AM.
Shadey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-30-2004, 03:41 PM   #5
LoQ
Rookie
 
LoQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 162
Actually there was another topic very similar already created in this forum. Check it out. It got pretty heated!

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...hreadid=136943
LoQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-30-2004, 03:42 PM   #6
Iceman_IX
Junior Member
 
Iceman_IX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Gainesville, FL
Posts: 296
Yes, I'm disappointed with Kashyyk as well. We want to see more high trees. It's rather tropical (vines, etc.) but I want to see larger trees! Canopies. Wookiees don't live on the ground.


XFire id: icemanix
NF7 | MBarton 2500 200x12.5 @1.875v
OCZ3200EL 2x256+512 @11-3-3-2
eVGA 6800GT | SB Live 5.1
Antec 430 | SLK-900 @53C load
Iiyama E431S | XDreamerII @30C
3dMark05: 4111
nForcersHQ

Last edited by Kurgan; 10-17-2004 at 11:45 AM.
Iceman_IX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-30-2004, 03:51 PM   #7
LoQ
Rookie
 
LoQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 162
I really love the way Kashyyyk was portrayed in KOTOR. That was much closer to the way it has been depicted in the expanded universe.

In the EU it is explained that part of the reason why the wookies lived so high up in the trees is because there are some major Wookie predators that live on the ground. I really hope Episode 3 doesn't have Kashyyyk set up like the way it is in Battlefront. IMO I find the two Kashyyyk levels in the game the most boring!

Last edited by Kurgan; 10-17-2004 at 11:44 AM.
LoQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-30-2004, 05:15 PM   #8
gonyjets
Rookie
 
gonyjets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 82
Both of the Kashyyyk in this game are on the coast. That's why they don't have the large trees, ect. I would have loved one costal map and one in the deep, dark, forest but, alas, no... Give it a couple of months and pc gamers will be able to get it in a mod.




Run from me, Hide from me,
Hear my Tomphson singing,
Son of Freedom's family,
Death to you is bringing.

--Sig made by insanesith. Thanks man!
gonyjets is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-30-2004, 08:51 PM   #9
thejeditraitor
Junior Member
 
thejeditraitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 298
this is probably how kashyyyk will be in ep 3.
thejeditraitor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-01-2004, 11:22 PM   #10
JawaJoey
Forumite
 
JawaJoey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: My home...duh
Posts: 500
I'm pretty sure they based Kashyyk in this game on how it's going to be in EPIII. Unfortunately, the way it will be in the movie is nothing like it is everywhere else.

I think I read somewhere, actually, it may have been a nightmare, that when designing kashyyk for episode three, they went to the first, best, only source they could find. The Star Wars Holiday Special.


BUM BUM BUUUUMM!!!!!


God is a placebo with nasty side effects.
JawaJoey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2004, 12:14 AM   #11
LoQ
Rookie
 
LoQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally posted by JawaJoey
I think I read somewhere, actually, it may have been a nightmare, that when designing kashyyk for episode three, they went to the first, best, only source they could find. The Star Wars Holiday Special.


BUM BUM BUUUUMM!!!!!

As horrible as that special was (and believe me horrible is way too nice of a word), they did live up in the trees and as far as the planet itself goes, it was pretty close to how the EU has it set up (Of course we can do without lumpy, Itchy, Mala, and that whole life day crap!!!)

I also heard that Lucas tried to get every copy of the holiday special destroyed!! Can you blame him? I can't
LoQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2004, 04:53 PM   #12
KvanCetre
Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 11
I wouldn't be suprised to see Rhen Var in Episode 3 as well, it was in the Clone Wars cartoon series
KvanCetre is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2004, 10:09 PM   #13
LoQ
Rookie
 
LoQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally posted by KvanCetre
I wouldn't be suprised to see Rhen Var in Episode 3 as well, it was in the Clone Wars cartoon series

Rhen Var was NOT in the Clone Wars Cartoon! That ice planet was called "Ilum". Perhaps you remember Yoda saying "To Ilum we must go!" I taped all of the episodes of the clone wars micro series and trust me it is called Ilum...not Rhen Var! Go to the Star Wars page and read the episode 15 plot summary yourself.

http://www.starwars.com/clonewars/m...chapter/15.html

But in case you don't feel like clicking on the link here it is....

"Padmé's head of security, Captain Typho, believes that going to Ilum is too dangerous. He tries to convince Yoda not to go, but the ancient Jedi Master is committed to rescuing Luminara Unduli and Barris Offee. Once the ship lands on Ilum, Yoda sets out in the snow, alone. To enter the sacred cave, he must first defeat a battalion of droids."

Episode 15 and 16 of the Clone wars cartoon series were the only episode where they visted an ice planet and that planet was called Ilum.

Now regarding Rhen Var, that was the ice planet that Ulic Qel-Droma exiled himself on. This was in the "Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi" comic series from Dark Horse (Redemption # 2) I have the comic.

Click on the link below and read the synopsis for issue 2. It mentions Rhen Var.

http://www.wheelon.com/comics/redemption.htm

Rhen Var will not be in the Next Star Wars movie. It is an EU (extended universe) planet and Lucas has said time and again that he doesn't acknowledge the extended universe (with the exception of Mara Jade). He will create any planets he needs on his own. Besides I have read the spoilers and the script, tere is no ice planet in Episode III
LoQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2004, 10:43 PM   #14
JediGreenLizard
Rookie
 
JediGreenLizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceman_IX
Yes, I'm disappointed with Kashyyk as well. We want to see more high trees. It's rather tropical (vines, etc.) but I want to see larger trees! Canopies. Wookiees don't live on the ground.

Wookies live in the trees ??? Thought that was just Ewoks ?
JediGreenLizard is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2004, 11:15 PM   #15
TK-8252
Get Cloned.
 
TK-8252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,850
It's funny how people are still misspelling "Wookiee." Proves that people aren't reading all the posts in the thread before posting.
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2004, 11:39 PM   #16
LoQ
Rookie
 
LoQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally posted by JediGreenLizard
Wookies live in the trees ??? Thought that was just Ewoks ?
Although Ewoks live in the trees, they hunt and venture on the ground with little or no problems. But when it is said Wookiees live in the trees, it is meant that they fully live in the trees and never actually touch the ground. According to the EU the trees of Kashyyyk are extremely dense and are kilometers high. Nobody ventures into the lower levels because down below are predators that the Wookiees call "The dangers", which crave wookiee blood.
LoQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2004, 03:47 AM   #17
Shadey
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 29
Wow, GL dismissing star wars stuff he didn't write, that's never happened before :P

Its a pitty, while some of the EU is tripe, most of it is very good stuff.... Like the movies.

Heh yeh, and if wookiees are afriad of those predators, just imagine what those same predators could do to a 'oomie. :P


Aliens sh** me - Emperor Palpatine (attributed)
Shadey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2004, 04:47 PM   #18
Flaming Dart
Rookie
 
Flaming Dart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Astoria,Oregon I think?
Posts: 70
It's funny how everyone thibks Kashyyk is the Ep III map when its really Rhen Var. Cause i've played on kashyyk in KOTOR, and several other games. But i've never seen Rhen Var anywhere else. I'm positive its Rhen Var cause on the SWBF official site it says Ep III planet coming soon on Sept. 20. The next day on the tab that said Ep III planet coming soon it said RHEN VAR. So I know for certain its Rhen Var.
Flaming Dart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2004, 08:00 PM   #19
LoQ
Rookie
 
LoQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally posted by Flaming Dart
It's funny how everyone thibks Kashyyk is the Ep III map when its really Rhen Var. Cause i've played on kashyyk in KOTOR, and several other games. But i've never seen Rhen Var anywhere else. I'm positive its Rhen Var cause on the SWBF official site it says Ep III planet coming soon on Sept. 20. The next day on the tab that said Ep III planet coming soon it said RHEN VAR. So I know for certain its Rhen Var.
Kashyyyk is going to be in Episode three THAT IS A CONFIRMED FACT! A lot of us have read spoilers and parts of the script (I have actually read several versions and revisions of ep III scripts) and already know this. It has been announced well over a year ago by many news sources (AP being one of them, AND the Official Star Wars site being another) that Chewbacca will be in EP III along with the rest of the Wookiee race because a good portion of the story takes place on Kashyyyk. THere are even pictures of a bunch of the Wookiees on the EP III set in "Star Wars Insider" magazine a few months back.

There is no Ice planet in Ep III. If there were it would not be Rhen Var! Rhen Var is an Expanded universe planet and George Lucas has stated time and again in various interviews that with the exception of Mara Jade he doesn't acknowledge the Expanded Universe. Simple as that. He will create any planets he needs on his own. If you never have heard of Rhen Var before it is simply because you are not well versed in the expanded universe. If you want more info on Rhen Var you can look at my previous post under this topic and click on the links that I have provided

So you can speculate all you want. But bottom line...Kashyyyk WITHOUT A DOUBT will be in EP III. That is a fact! So do the math, Kashyyyk is in ep 3/ Kashyyyk is in SWBF. There is your EP III planet!
LoQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2004, 11:14 PM   #20
Flaming Dart
Rookie
 
Flaming Dart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Astoria,Oregon I think?
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally posted by LoQ
Kashyyyk is going to be in Episode three THAT IS A CONFIRMED FACT! A lot of us have read spoilers and parts of the script (I have actually read several versions and revisions of ep III scripts) and already know this. It has been announced well over a year ago by many news sources (AP being one of them, AND the Official Star Wars site being another) that Chewbacca will be in EP III along with the rest of the Wookiee race because a good portion of the story takes place on Kashyyyk. THere are even pictures of a bunch of the Wookiees on the EP III set in "Star Wars Insider" magazine a few months back.

There is no Ice planet in Ep III. If there were it would not be Rhen Var! Rhen Var is an Expanded universe planet and George Lucas has stated time and again in various interviews that with the exception of Mara Jade he doesn't acknowledge the Expanded Universe. Simple as that. He will create any planets he needs on his own. If you never have heard of Rhen Var before it is simply because you are not well versed in the expanded universe. If you want more info on Rhen Var you can look at my previous post under this topic and click on the links that I have provided

So you can speculate all you want. But bottom line...Kashyyyk WITHOUT A DOUBT will be in EP III. That is a fact! So do the math, Kashyyyk is in ep 3/ Kashyyyk is in SWBF. There is your EP III planet!
I never said Kashyyk wouldn't be in Ep 3 but Rhen Var could be too, and what does what you said have to do with math?When the movie comes out and Rhen Var isn't in it you can laugh in my face but until then. No one knows for sure. They could resciript everthing too. So you never know.
Flaming Dart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-16-2004, 08:54 AM   #21
TK-8252
Get Cloned.
 
TK-8252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,850
Kashyyyk is the Episode III planet and we know because of what was on www.starwarsbattlefront.com .
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-16-2004, 09:56 AM   #22
Pho3nix
#rekt
 
Pho3nix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 3,370
Forum Veteran 
Indeed it is.

Pho3nix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-16-2004, 11:42 AM   #23
LoQ
Rookie
 
LoQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally posted by Flaming Dart
No one knows for sure. They could resciript everthing too. So you never know.
You obviously don't know much about film making. With six months remaining I can assure you that they won't be "rescripting everything". With the exception of some pickups etc, most of the main shooting has already been completed. They are now in post.

Look I have friends in the industry. A few of them actually work for ILM. This is how i have seen some of the script revisions. Other script versions are online if you look hard enough. THERE IS NO ICE PLANET in EP III. Kashyyyk is the EP III planet in the game. Argue all you want.

Besides if Rhen Var was in the movie (and it isn't) wouldn't it be a better selling point for the game to say that it features "TWO Ep III PLANETS"(as in plural)?
LoQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-16-2004, 06:41 PM   #24
bwalt17
Rookie
 
bwalt17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: MD
Posts: 23
I'm not suprised... is Chewbacca going to be in Episode III
bwalt17 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-16-2004, 07:41 PM   #25
thejeditraitor
Junior Member
 
thejeditraitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 298
yes chewie is in ep 3 along with a whole buttload of wookiees. and the cool thing is chewie is the smallest one!

i have some (er) exclusive pics of the wookiees. i could email them to to anyone who wants them but you can't post them on the internet.
thejeditraitor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-16-2004, 07:53 PM   #26
TK-8252
Get Cloned.
 
TK-8252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,850
Use spoiler tags!
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-16-2004, 10:50 PM   #27
Flaming Dart
Rookie
 
Flaming Dart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Astoria,Oregon I think?
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally posted by LoQ
You obviously don't know much about film making. With six months remaining I can assure you that they won't be "rescripting everything". With the exception of some pickups etc, most of the main shooting has already been completed. They are now in post.

Look I have friends in the industry. A few of them actually work for ILM. This is how i have seen some of the script revisions. Other script versions are online if you look hard enough. THERE IS NO ICE PLANET in EP III. Kashyyyk is the EP III planet in the game. Argue all you want.

Besides if Rhen Var was in the movie (and it isn't) wouldn't it be a better selling point for the game to say that it features "TWO Ep III PLANETS"(as in plural)?
Thanks for the input, but you know.......I don't care
As long as Ep III is cool I just don't care.
Flaming Dart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-17-2004, 11:08 AM   #28
thejeditraitor
Junior Member
 
thejeditraitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 298
Quote:
Originally posted by TK-8252
Use spoiler tags!
it's not a spoiler if it's all over the official star wars site.
thejeditraitor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-17-2004, 11:10 AM   #29
bwalt17
Rookie
 
bwalt17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: MD
Posts: 23
I know this is off-topic but... It Boba Fett going to be in Episode III
bwalt17 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-17-2004, 11:33 AM   #30
TK-8252
Get Cloned.
 
TK-8252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,850
Quote:
Originally posted by thejeditraitor
it's not a spoiler if it's all over the official star wars site.
I didn't see it there...
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-17-2004, 11:41 AM   #31
Kurgan
Headhunter
 
Kurgan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1997
Location: The Dawn of Time
Posts: 18,322
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Quote:
Originally posted by thejeditraitor
it's not a spoiler if it's all over the official star wars site.
Unless somebody is all over the official site, they won't see it. I edited the title for "spoiler."

When Episode II was being made, I had to avoid the official site, because their "video diaries" and such were laden with spoiler material. At least a fan site like TFN would periodcally make you highlight the stuff to see it. The movie is still 7 months away. We don't need to turn this into another Episode III spoiler forum, even if a few tidbits from the movie are in this game.


If it's about Episode III, use the appropriate forums in the future, but I'll allow this because it was somewhat about the game...


Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)


"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-17-2004, 12:09 PM   #32
thejeditraitor
Junior Member
 
thejeditraitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 298
10-4

if anyone has any ep 3 questions go to my site and use my guestbook as a message board. i'll answer all i can.
thejeditraitor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-17-2004, 04:28 PM   #33
LoQ
Rookie
 
LoQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally posted by bwalt17
I know this is off-topic but... It Boba Fett going to be in Episode III

No
LoQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-18-2004, 09:29 PM   #34
Skellington
 
Skellington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 122
Here's the deal:

It's Kashyykk (whatever...). Yes, the previs team went to the holiday special for the only resource that exists. However, what they took was the architectural style. Lucas said he wanted to go to Kasshhyk, but wanted to look at a different part of the planet than we've seen before (and, not coincidentally, that was easily identifiable as different from Endor, and THOSE giant trees). Soooooo, the action in RotS takes place at the docks. Rhen Var, correct me if I'm wrong, is actually an EU planet developed for the console game THE CLONE WARS. It's NOT a new RotS planet.
Oh, and the thing about Lucas trying to get all the copies of the Holiday special is from an interview quote "If I had time, and a hammer, I'd destroy every bootleg copy!", not like some actual crusade he's on.
Skellington is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2004, 06:14 AM   #35
Blimbo
Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 30
Back to maps. I would love to see a bottomless platformlike canopy map of Kashyyyk.
Blimbo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2004, 07:44 AM   #36
LoQ
Rookie
 
LoQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally posted by Skellington
Rhen Var, correct me if I'm wrong, is actually an EU planet developed for the console game THE CLONE WARS.
Rhen Var is an EU planet, but it wasn't created for the clone wars game. The first I heard of it was in the "Tales of the Jedi: Redemption" comic series from Dark Horse, which was published back in 1998. Which predated the Clone Wars video game by quite a few years

Click on the link below and go to "Redemption #2". You will see Rhen Var and the Publishing date as well.

http://www.wheelon.com/comics/redemption.htm
LoQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2004, 10:57 AM   #37
Flaming Dart
Rookie
 
Flaming Dart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Astoria,Oregon I think?
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally posted by LoQ
Rhen Var is an EU planet, but it wasn't created for the clone wars game. The first I heard of it was in the "Tales of the Jedi: Redemption" comic series from Dark Horse, which was published back in 1998. Which predated the Clone Wars video game by quite a few years

Click on the link below and go to "Redemption #2". You will see Rhen Var and the Publishing date as well.

http://www.wheelon.com/comics/redemption.htm
You win.
Flaming Dart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2004, 03:34 PM   #38
Tyler_Durden
 
Tyler_Durden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 593
I could be wrong but isn't Rhen Var the planet where tomb of Ulic Qel Droma is located?
Tyler_Durden is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2004, 04:06 PM   #39
DarkLordTrooper
Rookie
 
DarkLordTrooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Radnor, PA
Posts: 90
Yep.
DarkLordTrooper is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2004, 08:18 PM   #40
Kurgan
Headhunter
 
Kurgan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1997
Location: The Dawn of Time
Posts: 18,322
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Should this thread be moved to the "Episode III (Spoilers Allowed)" forum?

Somebody PM me if you think so....


Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)


"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > General Discussion > Episode III Planet in Star Wars Battlefront *SPOILERS*

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.