lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Episode III Planet in Star Wars Battlefront *SPOILERS*
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-20-2004, 11:17 AM   #41
Capt. Kain
Rookie

The Kashhykk level should have been in the trees only. Have walkways made in the trees. If ya fall off the path, ya should fall to your death. Like the Bespin Platforms level.

XFire: CaptKain
Jedi of the Stars on Intrepid.
Killer Clone Trooper in Battlefront.
Star Wars fan since '80
Hater of George Lucas since B'rated Trilogy DVD release!!
"Who cares what the fans think, its my story"...George Lucas Aug'04
Capt. Kain is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2004, 01:50 PM   #42
LoQ
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurgan
Should this thread be moved to the "Episode III (Spoilers Allowed)" forum?
My opinion is that it should be left here. Mainly because next to the "should jedi be playable in SWBF" topic, the "Rhen Var/'Ep III planet" thing seems to be a topic/argument that keeps appearing. Removing it from this forum will just make it appear again and again, and chances are spoilers will just keep popping up.

It already states in the title of this topic that there are spoilers. So it is very clear to anyone who reads it.

Anyway you asked. So there's my 2 cents!
LoQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2004, 10:51 PM   #43
thejeditraitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Capt. Kain
The Kashhykk level should have been in the trees only. Have walkways made in the trees. If ya fall off the path, ya should fall to your death. Like the Bespin Platforms level.
kashyyyk isn't like that in ep 3.

it's like the game. and i actually put 2 and 2 together a while ago. there were spoilers about the battles on kashyyyk in ep 3 being "like private ryan" i.e. droids storming the beaches of the lagoons and the wookiees, clones fighting on the shore. if you play the daytime kashyyyk level you'll see that's exactly what it is like.
thejeditraitor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2004, 12:22 PM   #44
Col. Kepal
Lurker

Actually, Kashyyyk was suppose to be already listed on the site, I heard that the special Ep. 3 Planet was supposed to be the lava planet they keep talking about, I know the name, but it would be unwise to say it here. (Spoilers shouldn't be given out anyway) But thats just what I heard. ~Teh CoLoNeL
Col. Kepal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > General Discussion > Episode III Planet in Star Wars Battlefront *SPOILERS*