lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Matrix Reborn
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-13-2004, 10:52 AM   #201
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Agent Thompson goes thru the doorway first. Arcon quickly opens fire, without hesitation. Agent Thompson swiftly dodges the bullets. Shadow, Jokemaster, and Beth can fire the bullets being fired from below, a pause, and then bullets being fired again.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-13-2004, 11:04 AM   #202
weiderudare
Veteran

Shadow waved Beth towards the phone with his left hand, whilst he kept aiming at the door.
"Hurry up would you? I would rather want to keep Arcon in one piece"

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-15-2004, 03:04 PM   #203
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Though Beth moved for the phone, she had one more joke for Jokemaster.

"If it's ladies first, then after you," she said. Then, she picked up the phone and was removed from the matrix.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-15-2004, 06:12 PM   #204
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster turned to Shadow.
"You heard the lady. You go on ahead."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-16-2004, 03:42 AM   #205
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Still on the second floor, Jokemaster and Shadow met up with Tepe. They still could hear the sound of bullets fired, as well as the ringing of the phone. Meanwhile on the first floor of the old building, Arcon gun clicks, indicating that his bullets ran out. "Damn it!" he says as he throws his gun in a desperate attempt at the Agents, who were walking forward. "I HOPE YOU ALL ARE NOT UPSTAIRS!" Arcon screams and he climbs up the stairway, skipping some stairs.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 11-16-2004, 11:02 AM   #206
weiderudare
Veteran

Shadow quickly took the phone and as he heard Arcon shouts, he jacked out.

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
Old 11-18-2004, 03:30 AM   #207
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

As Arcon continues to hurry up the stairs, Jokemaster could hear footsteps up the stairs. "Quickly...go pick up the phone!" Arcon shouts to Jokemaster as he reached the top. Both of them can hear the agents beginning to come up the stairs.

Old 11-19-2004, 01:42 PM   #208
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster picked up the phone, and went back to the real world.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 11-19-2004, 04:40 PM   #209
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Rouge saw his group being chased into a building by agents, he kicked it into high gear and rammed the car through the building jumping out at the last second to land on the third floor, he takes out his gun, 5 bullets left.
"wheres the damn phone guys!" Rouge shouted.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-2004, 01:57 PM   #210
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

The Agents looked back at Rogue, but none of Rogue's bullets hit the Agents. Tepe quickly picked up the phone as soon as Jokemaster picked it up. As the receiver of the phone dropped onto the table, Arcon hangs it up and it begins to ring again. Picking up the phone, Arcon phases away as he exits the Matrix.

The Agents climb up the stairs, but don't see Arcon. Agent Johnson, Jackson, and Thompson clutched their teeth together and take the stairs again.

Seeing the Agents coming down the stairs in the distance, Rogue's cell phone rings. "Quickly...go to the building to your left. There's a phone on the first floor you can take" said Thatch to Rogue.

Back on board the Infiltrator, Arcon sits up from his sit and sees everyone looking down at him.

Old 11-20-2004, 04:30 PM   #211
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"thanks buddy...Sh*t" rouge said as he sees the agents coming at him, rouge runs at the window to his left the glass breaks as the agents shots hit it, he jumps out and gets shot in the lg, his momentum carries him into the building, he limps to the phone as it starts to ring, he picks it up and pahses away, the phone that gets shot.

Rouge gets up.
"damn, agents got me." rouge says as he gets up and his leg is bleeding.

Old 11-21-2004, 06:38 AM   #212
Writer
Not switching to DTV

After seeing Arcon sit up, Beth backed away and sat down. She sighed and stared at the ceiling.

"Welcome to 'Adrenaline Rush City'," she muttered. Then, she stood and moved back toward Arcon.

"Welcome back," she said.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Last edited by wildjedi; 11-21-2004 at 05:00 PM.
Old 11-21-2004, 06:43 AM   #213
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Rouge got up off the med able after the finished taking care of his wound.
"i hope what that guy gave us was worth it, you know how much getting thrown against a wall then gettign shot hurts?"

Old 11-21-2004, 07:10 AM   #214
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: Wildjedi, Jokemaster is on the Zeus, not the Infiltrator. )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks" Arcon said as he gets up from his seat. NeoVenom pats his back and smiles. "Let's head back to Zion and notify the co..." NeoVenom's words were cut off by a beeping noise. "SENTINELS HEADING THIS WAY!!!" yelled Radar as he quickly gets up and heads over to the ship's controls. "No way we are going to shake them off. Let's just hide in a remote place and let them pass by." NeoVenom suggested quickly. "Good idea." Arcon replied. "Everyone to your posts."

A beeping noise can be heard on the Zeus aswell. "Everyone to your places." said Pulse to his crew.

Arcon quickly sprints towards the cokcpit and sits into one of the seats. The ships hmms as it hovers slightly off the ground. "In there." Arcon pointed to a opening on the floor. The Infiltrator heads over to the spot where Arcon pointed to, the Zeus following close behind.

Old 11-21-2004, 07:14 AM   #215
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"i'm on the turrets just in case" rouge runs to the turret shaft and climbs up into it, he sits down and put the head set on.
"come on you little bastards."

Old 11-21-2004, 07:53 AM   #216
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe smirked as he stood up. He woke from his thoughts from the beeping sound. He sighed and walked to the cockpit, instantly watching at the radar. He shook his head and sighed, sittin on one of the chairs, pressing some buttons to see the machines more closely

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-21-2004, 04:06 PM   #217
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Yeeeeeeha, finally some real action" Said Jokemaster as he headed for a turret.

Old 11-21-2004, 04:59 PM   #218
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth NeoVenom
(Out of Character: Wildjedi, Jokemaster is on the Zeus, not the Infiltrator. )

((Whoops! Didn't realize that! Editing it so she says it to Arcon, I guess.))

"They can't be happy after what just happened in the matrix," Beth muttered, obediently going to her post (which is where exactly? ).

My work in progress:

Old 11-22-2004, 05:11 AM   #219
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: Beth can manage a turret. )

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once reaching their destinations, the Infiltrator and Zeus settle down into a hole fulls of broken pipes and chucks of rock. Two long and narrow pipes are adjacent to the two ships. In case they have to flee, the ships can take these pipes. Arcon flicks off a bunch of switches until the Infiltrator was in complete darkness. Radar opens the box that held the one thing that will save their lives, an EMP switch. Seeing that everyone is gathered around him, Arcon whispered to everyone to be quiet. "Once the Sentinels pass by, we can head to Zion thru one of the hidden passages."

In the darkness of the Zeus, Pulse whispers to his crew that they would head to Zion as soon as the machines pass by. He then sits himself back into the pilot's seat and stays as quiet as a mouse. Thatch's thumb and index finger are on the EMP switch, just in case anything happens. "Once we do move again, don't open fire on anything. We don't want to attract attention." Pulse whispers to everyone.

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 11-28-2004 at 01:17 PM.
Old 11-22-2004, 02:26 PM   #220
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"but i want to shoot something! fine i won't attract attention." Rouge whispered as he sat back in his chair

Old 11-28-2004, 12:00 PM   #221
weiderudare
Veteran

((Neo...em..I think we are waiting for you again ))

Old 11-28-2004, 01:25 PM   #222
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

While the Infiltrator and Zeus hide in the hole they are in, the crews of both ships could hear something off the distance. Moments later, a Sentinel appears in the tunnel where the Infiltrator and Zeus were once broadcasting. It extends one tentacle in a shape of a dish. Thru the cockpit window, Arcon and Radar could see it above.

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 11-29-2004 at 03:41 AM.
Old 11-28-2004, 05:14 PM   #223
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Rouge turns his turret to the sentinal, he rested his reticles on the sentinals head.
"one wrong move and your dead" rouge whispered to himself.

Old 11-28-2004, 07:45 PM   #224
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Beth held her breath as she sat at her turret, hoping the sentinel wouldn't attack. She let her breath out slowly as she realized her eyes were giving signs of oxygen depravation.

"Leave us alone and we'll leave you alone," she muttered, almost as if wishing the sentinel could hear her.

My work in progress:

Old 11-29-2004, 03:41 AM   #225
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: The turrets won't turn nor fire on either ship, Curt-Man, cuz the ships don't have power, so please edit your post. )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sentinel proceeds to move forward thru the tunnel. Moments later, another Sentinel appears, followed by at least 20 more. Arcon's jaw dropped, but closed it rather quickly.
One of the Sentinel drifts toward the whole where the two ships are with a dish in front of it. It's many eyes blinking while looking around, but the debris cloaked the two ship from it's view.

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 11-29-2004 at 06:03 AM.
Old 11-29-2004, 03:56 AM   #226
Curt-Man
Swoop?

(aren't the turrets like little pods with minigun on them, no power needed right?)

Old 11-29-2004, 04:34 AM   #227
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: These turrets are not little, and correct me if I'm wrong, but a lot of turrets require power to move. Next time, post OOC on the Discussion Thread. )

Old 11-29-2004, 05:56 AM   #228
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe watched throught the window from the seat in the cockpit. He looked at the sentinels. 'Don't even try it bastard' he thought, his eyes narrowing at the sentinel scanning the surroundings

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-29-2004, 04:11 PM   #229
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster calmly watched everything from his turret.

Old 12-02-2004, 12:16 PM   #230
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

The one Sentinel doesn't detected anything and continues to follow the other Sentinels. Tons and tons of Sentinels pass by over head, still not knowing that the ships they are looking for are underneath them. Arcon waits patiently as he continues to look at the passing Sentinels above. NeoVenom and Zaphire do the same. Zaphire then looks at Wire with a worried look.

Old 12-02-2004, 02:45 PM   #231
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Rouge watches all the sentinals pass overhead.
"whoa" Rouge whispered.

Old 12-03-2004, 06:48 AM   #232
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
'I knew machines are dumb, but these have something worng inside them...' Tepe thought, watching around the cockpit, ready for the travel to continue again

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 12-03-2004, 10:45 AM   #233
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"Maybe they are planning an ambush when we least expect." whispered NeoVenom to Tepe. "Hopefully nope." added Zaphire with a worried look on her face.

Old 12-03-2004, 02:40 PM   #234
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Or maybe their just smart enough to nto to mess with a ship that has an emp, or maybe they just are scared of me, i can do that to people." rouge said with a smirk.

Old 12-03-2004, 02:59 PM   #235
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"With that food we have on board, I'M scared of your breath" Replies JOkemaster

Old 12-05-2004, 06:25 AM   #236
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Beth sighed and relaxed, but remained seated at the turret.

"No sense in being caught by surprise if they decide to come back," she muttered, giving herself a reason to stay where she was. Her real reason was that she felt very weak after how close the sentinels had come.

My work in progress:

Old 12-05-2004, 06:37 AM   #237
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"haha very funny, now back to zion, captian?"

Old 12-05-2004, 07:30 AM   #238
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"I hope the sentinels didn't notice us... Shall we wait a bit longer or shall we rush to Zion" Tepe whsipered back to NeoVenom, with a bit glad feeling the others couldn't see the sweat on his forehead

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 12-05-2004, 09:32 AM   #239
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zaphire forced a smile to Beth. "We'll wait a bit more, just in case." whispered NeoVenom to Tepe. As Arcon and Radar continued looking up, there were no Sentinels. Arcon got up from his seat and went to where the others were. "We're going to take the small tunnel to the left. It's one of the secret passages back to Zion."

On the Zeus, Pulse replies back to Rogue, "Yeah, we just have to wait for the Infiltrator to take the lead. We'll follow." Nekro and Rufio both let out a sign of relief after hearing what Pulse just told them. Thatch remained in the cockpit of the ship.

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 12-06-2004 at 02:36 AM.
Old 12-05-2004, 06:20 PM   #240
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Finally back home. Hopefully they've invented food with taste while we were gone. Hell, I'd even kill to get some brocolli."

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Matrix Reborn