lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Matrix Reborn
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-06-2004, 05:40 AM   #241
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"nah man, its all about the steak and cheese, oh how about ribs and wings." rouge said.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2004, 05:51 AM   #242
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"Shhhh..." whispered Pulse. "Less talking and more awareness." Pulse exited towards the cockpit of the Zeus. After waiting for about ten minutes, Arcon gave the "ok" for Radar to turn the ship back on. On the Zeus, Pulse did the same thing to Thatch. While flicking various switches to their "On" position, Arcon pointed to a narrow tunnel. "Let us head thru that tunnel." said Arcon to Radar. Radar looks up, "Alright, sir."

The lights flickered on throughout the Infiltrator. "I guess we're moving out." said NeoVenom out loud. "About time, I hate staying in the darkness for a long period of time." Zaphire said. "Well it's better than being killed." NeoVenom said to Zaphire. "Yeah...you're right." Zaphire said with a sigh.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2004, 06:53 AM   #243
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe smirked. "Afraid of the dark, are we?" he said and chuckled under his breath as he flipped the last switch. He looked at the short range radar and sighed. "The route's clear" he said, turning on the chair and then walked out of the cockpit, finding himself at the plug-in chairs. He looked at the machinery around him and sighed. It would be a great relief to see Zion again

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity – in all this vastness – there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2004, 07:01 AM   #244
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Beth noticed Zaphire's forced smile and managed to force one in return. She ignored Tepe's comments and finally stood, leaving the turret behind her. Though she had found the strength to stand, she was in no mood to speak.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2004, 08:06 AM   #245
weiderudare
Veteran

Shadow stared out the window long after the sentinels had gone, rolling his eyes at the conversations going on inside the ship. Some day they would all die because of some joke or whatnot...
Turning to Wire, she nodded and smiled, relieved that they had survived yet another sweep.
"Zion eh?"
"Zion..."
Shadow hated the city, being still in love with his imaginative world. Zion seemed so sad and depressing, with the few survivors of the world screaming in joy over the fact they were alive. Impressing, but he always tried to leave as soon as they could.
Wire on the other side, loved spending time in the city. With the parties and the people.

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2004, 01:49 PM   #246
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Next time, let's just go to italy, and free a bunch of italian chefs. That'll help the war effort."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2004, 04:38 PM   #247
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"someone is finally making sense! free some italian women too, we could always use some entertainment when not on a mission." rouge said and then left his turret to go to the cockpit.

Old 12-07-2004, 10:06 AM   #248
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

After both ships started up, they took off towards the direction of Zion. The Infiltrator travelled thru the narrow tunnel, which is a secret passage for ships from Zion to use. The Zeus closely followed the Infiltrator. As Arcon piloted the ship, Radar kept an eye on the Radar. NeoVenom sticked to a turret, just in case anything does happen. Zaphire, on the other hand, went to the kitchen to get something to eat. On the Zeus, Pulse and Thatch stayed in the cockpit while Nekro and Rufio still were in their turret seats.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 12-08-2004, 11:55 AM   #249
Writer
Not switching to DTV

After a few moments of walking slowly around, Beth turned suddenly and followed Zaphire into the kitchen. As both of them were getting something to eat, Beth spoke for the first time since the sentinels had passed.

"I grow tired of these close calls," she said. "Weren't we getting along with the machines?" She sighed in disgust. "That has obviously changed... but why?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 12-08-2004, 06:50 PM   #250
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Rouge went to his ship's kitchen and got some "food", he had a few bites and sips.
"man, this stuff tastes like crap, i don't care if the machines manufactured taste, i'd still rather have something that doesn't taste likes it was scraped from Locke's shoes."

Old 12-09-2004, 08:55 AM   #251
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zaphire spinned around the spoon while it was in the soup. "Seems to me that the whole truce thing was just a cover up for the machine's true intentions." said Zaphire. A crackling noise could be heard thru out the ship. "We should be approaching Zion soon..." said Arcon's voice. Zaphire let out a sigh of relief.

Old 12-09-2004, 02:45 PM   #252
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Home sour home."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 12-09-2004, 04:47 PM   #253
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Home," Beth whispered. "Second home." Her first home had been the matrix and she still referred to it as one of her homes. If she chose to speak of it, she said she'd moved from the matrix to Zion, but she rarely chose to speak about it.

"New home," she continued whispering, as if only for herself to hear. "Now home." She sighed. "The matrix is now home away from home... not vice versa."

Sometimes she found it hard to believe that she'd actually been freed from the matrix. What if it was all simulated? What if there was another layer? Maybe there were infinite layers... Beth hated the idea, but she couldn't stop it from entering her mind.

"Layers," she whispered. "Layers forever."

Perhaps she would never know.

My work in progress:

Old 12-10-2004, 04:16 PM   #254
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"home, right, its only a big hotel with a dance floor" Rouge said as he remembered the night when morphius gave his speach. rouge danced like it would never end.

Old 12-12-2004, 05:43 PM   #255
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Think we'll get a medal for this? Maybe first dibs on real food?"

Old 12-13-2004, 05:17 PM   #256
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"who doesn't want peace? oh well, i doubt we will get a medal, but we will get thanked profusly(sp)! thats great! not." Rouge turned around and walked up to the 'Kitchen'.
"if my days as a chef paid off it means i can make anything out of nothing." Rouge grabs all the stuff in the cubrods and fridge and put it on a counter, he looks at all the stuff carefuly then slams his fist on the counter.
"damn! its all premaid shlop"

Old 12-13-2004, 07:03 PM   #257
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"If only there was some way to inject taste directly into slop. **** it, we don't even have sugar salt or pepper."

Old 12-14-2004, 04:52 AM   #258
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"i know, its all premaid which means it can be barely altered never mind cooked with!, oh well, i'm tired, wake me up if something happens." with that rouge walked off to his room and fell down on his bed and slept.

Old 12-15-2004, 05:16 AM   #259
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Roug woke up some time later, he left his room and went down to the cockpit, everyone was dead, he ran to the kitchen where more peope were dead, Rouge turned around to see an agent, the agent attacked and they got in heated combat, one on one, subtly switching fighting styles, from drunken boxing to ju jitsu to karate. eventaully the agent knocking him down and plunched a daggar into rouge's heart.
Rouge woke up in a cold sweat and screaming, what a dream....

Old 12-15-2004, 12:17 PM   #260
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster ran into Rouge's room hearing the scream. Seeing he was ok, he spoke.
"Sorry, thought I heard a girl screaming..."

Old 12-15-2004, 12:58 PM   #261
weiderudare
Veteran

Wire sighed at the comment from Jokemaster..Some never grew up.
"Are you ok Rogue?"
She sat down on the bed next to him, knowing how he felt. Living in the real world, always on guard... She finally understood how it was in the trenches during the Great War

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
Old 12-15-2004, 01:52 PM   #262
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"shut up joke! yeah i'm fine, just a bad dream, don't worry about it, are we almost there?" Rouge said to change the subject.

Old 12-15-2004, 02:14 PM   #263
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Sorry. Let me guess, you had either the one with the monkies and the premade slop or the one where everyone's dead."

Old 12-15-2004, 04:15 PM   #264
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

While exiting their secret passage, the Infiltrator and Zeus continue to hover towards one of the gates of Zion at about one mile away. "Finally, we're..." Radar words were cut short by a beeping noise. Moments later, the radar blinked on and about thirty Sentinels can be seen in a light blue color on the Radar. "Oh God..." said Radar as he looked on. The beeping noise echoed thru both ships, NeoVenom jumped back onto the turrets seat and fired upon the Sentinels progressing towards the Infiltrator. Various bullets hit one of the Sentinels, scraps of metal fly off it as it falls towards the tunnel's floor. "TO YOUR STATIONS!!!" Arcon yelled thru the intercom. On the Zeus, Pulse says the same thing to his group.

Old 12-15-2004, 05:57 PM   #265
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"All right, time to get going." Jokemaster was at his turret before anyone else after Neovenom. He quickly shot down a sentinel, but the rest suddenly split off and it was hard to hit them.
"These ****ers are getting smarter."

Old 12-16-2004, 07:11 AM   #266
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"damn it!" rouge said as he ran at full speed to his turret, he got in and started nailing sentinals.
"hey joke, i bet you my breakfast and lunch slop i can kill more than you!." Rouge said with smirk as he was shooting at sentinals.

Old 12-16-2004, 10:01 AM   #267
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Beth's face paled and she ran immediately to a turret. "So close to home, yet so far away."

My work in progress:

Old 12-16-2004, 11:37 AM   #268
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"You're on!"
He immidiately shot the tentacle off a sentinel, then blasted its head.

Old 12-16-2004, 12:55 PM   #269
weiderudare
Veteran

Shadow groaned as he saw the sentinels come all around him. Knowing his skills at the turrets were equal to zero, he quickly got a electrical-gun(or whatever they are called)
"So much for going home in peace..."
He ran up to the command deck
"Any help from Zion to expect?"

Old 12-16-2004, 02:33 PM   #270
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Various bullets hit some of the remaining Sentinels. These bullets were not from the Infiltrator or the Zeus, but from the various automatic turrets near the gates of Zion. 'Does that answer your question?" asked Zaphire to Shadow as she maneuvers the turret and takes out a Sentinel. The gates of Zion began to open up as both ships hover closer. "Almost there...." Arcon said to Radar. A Sentinel attaches to the top of the Infiltrator and another one to the side of the Zeus. NeoVenom quickly turn the turret to its head and fired at it, causing it to detach from the ship. “That was too close.” He said to himself.

Old 12-16-2004, 02:51 PM   #271
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster heard Shadow's question over the comm. He answered as he kept shooting.
"They're probably wondering if they can expect any help from US!"

Old 12-16-2004, 02:55 PM   #272
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Beth said nothing as she put all of her concentration into blasting the sentinels. She was barely breathing, but would occasionally take a deep breath to prevent herself from passing out.

My work in progress:

Old 12-16-2004, 06:18 PM   #273
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Rouge was only aiming for the sentinals heads, sometimes hittng them but mostly hitting their tentacles.
"damn, i need to lead the shot better." Rouge said to himself but loud enough for other people to hear.

Old 12-16-2004, 07:51 PM   #274
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster suddenly had a sentinel attaching itself to his turret. Before it could begin cutting the hull open, he shot it. The parts were flying all over, and its head crashed into another sentinel, destroying it.
"Holy **** that was close" He said under his breath, then he yelled.
"TWO FOR ONE SPECIAL! BEAT THAT ONE ROUGE!"

Old 12-17-2004, 05:15 AM   #275
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"NO PROBLEM!" Rouge shouted as he shot one and dragged 2 down around it.
"HAH! I DIDN'T THNK THAT WOULD WORK!"

Old 12-17-2004, 05:59 AM   #276
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

The Infiltrator and Zeus speed off towards the gate and made it thru. All the Sentinels that were chasing the two ships were destroyed. Both ships slowed down in speed as they pass by various people and ships. Once reaching their destination in the hanger, the Infiltrator and Zeus extended their "feet" and settled down.

A slight shake went thru both ships. NeoVenom lets out a sigh and looks around to his crewmates, "We are finally home." He did the sign of the cross and mumbled. NeoVenom then got up his seat as Arcon and Radar entered the main deck where the rest of the crew was at. Moments later, the crew of the Infiltrator was met up by some of the crew of the Zeus. "Nice flying you did back there." said Pulse as he walked up the main opening of the Infiltrator. He shook Arcon's hand. "You did some nice flying yourself." replied Arcon back. Arcon spoke out to his crew, "All of you did excellent and I am thankful I have such a great crew such as yourselves."

Both crew broke off it little groups throughout the Infiltrator as they talk away with each other. Pulse and Thatch were talking to Arcon and Radar. Nekro and Rufio decided to head back to their rooms. NeoVenom, Zaphire, Beth, Tepe, Shadow, Rogue, Jokemaster, and Wire were all talking to each other. "Is that it? I hope so because I don't want to go back out there." Zaphire said. NeoVenom made a fist with his hand, "I knew those damn machines were up to something." He paused for a second and spoke out again, "Back in the Matrix, I remember Mr. Jones saying that not all the machines are against us. Only a few are...the ones that are desperate for energy and power."

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 12-17-2004 at 08:17 AM.
Old 12-17-2004, 10:37 AM   #277
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Told y'all we'd make it. You gotta have some faith in the master of disaster" He said, pointing at himself. "And while you're at it thank my partner here" He patted Rouge's shoulder "For his unbelievably lucky 3 for 1 shot."

Old 12-17-2004, 11:40 AM   #278
weiderudare
Veteran

"So some are desperate for energy? What about the rest?"
Shadow puzzled over his own question, and bit his tongue when Jokemaster blurted out his selfprasing.

Wire nodded and added: "Are the machines splitting up into different groups? Cause if they are... Maybe we can use it against them."

Old 12-17-2004, 12:17 PM   #279
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Maybe," Beth agreed thoughtfully. "Then again, maybe we don't have to. Maybe there are only a few machines against us... the others might be willing to help."

She shrugged and fell into silence again.

My work in progress:

Old 12-17-2004, 01:48 PM   #280
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"well you guys and think about ti all you want, but i'm tired, i'm going home for a bit, i'll be there if you need me." Rouge said then walked off to the housing.

after about 10 minutes of walking Rouge came to the housing area, he walked down the ramps to his level when he saw his friend.
"hey caitlin, why such a long face?"
"james's ship hasn't reported in yet."
"don't worry about it, your brother is a tough guy, he'll be back."
"your right...hey, i'm organizing a pary for the ship's arrival, wanna come?"
"i'd love to, sounds like fun."
"cool, see ya there, rouge." Caitlin said with a wink. Rouge stood there for a minute watching her leave.
"damn, that ass is smoking!" Rouge whispered and then went to his house, he flopped on the bed and fell asleep.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Matrix Reborn