lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Server Tracker
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-03-2004, 05:45 PM   #1
fear_viper
Lurker

Question Server Tracker

I downloaded the file from lucaus files, but it seems that I must be doing something wrong, I can't get it to work. Has anyone been able to get it to work?
fear_viper is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2004, 06:20 PM   #2
LoRdNaTaS
Rookie

what are the issues that you are having?

LoRdNaTaS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2004, 06:55 PM   #3
InDoMiNaE
Lurker

I can't either, but I'm using RedHat 9 and as I understand it, the CGI is "broken" under this build and I haven't had a chance to fix it (or to look for a fix for it.)

Perl and PHP, however, work fine in RH 9... does anyone know of a port of this script in either PHP or Perl?

Update: Found one here.

Last edited by InDoMiNaE; 10-03-2004 at 07:44 PM.
InDoMiNaE is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2004, 08:21 PM   #4
LoRdNaTaS
Rookie

Quote:
I can't either, but I'm using RedHat 9 and as I understand it, the CGI is "broken" under this build and I haven't had a chance to fix it (or to look for a fix for it.)

Perl and PHP, however, work fine in RH 9... does anyone know of a port of this script in either PHP or Perl?
Ok what are the issues that you are running into????? There was an issue with a previous build of the script. But unless you guys tell me what the issue is I seems to me kind of hard for me to fix the issues.

As far as I know the 1.02 version of the cgi works fine. I will possible be releaseing a php version but I have not decided if I will or not. Due to there is already one out there.

If there are issues please let me know and I will fix them as soon as I can and release a patch.

The only known issue is that this script will not run under Active State for windows. I am unsure why and I have not had a chance to look into it as of yet. Other then that I have not heard of any other issues.

LoRdNaTaS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Server Administration > Server Tracker