lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Skins someone should make
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-10-2004, 11:34 PM   #1
Gerardo
Rookie

Skins someone should make

A Boba and Jango skin that can be used to function the same way as a darktrooper/jettrooper. In other words the skins would not change the weapon or the jetpack power, thus only the person with the skin will be able to see that they are Boba or Jango and other players without the skin would be able to play in the same game as the players with the skin and wouldn't have to download some mod. Other people have said this already but I think it would be really great if Boba and Jango could function as non-playable hero/villains on maps. I know this idea is very feasible because the same thing happened with Jedi Outcast. It's only a question of when the tools to be able to create these type of ideas will be released. Please let me hear your ideas about skins also.
Gerardo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Modding & Editing > Skins someone should make