lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Game advice
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-14-2004, 02:43 PM   #1
Scale
Lurker

Game advice

gimme some advice ya'll
if have played gf about 15x times
and i really like adventure games
just place huge here cuz ofcourse i played many other but mebbe u guys know a few good ones

gf forever
Scale is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2004, 07:38 PM   #2
JofaGuht

Full throttle and next year is psychonauts.

But in my opinion, the best games of all time are Shenmue and Shenmue II. Those are incredible adventure games. I shouldn't be even saying "game. They're more interactive epics.

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing. AAAGGHHH!!!
JofaGuht is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2004, 12:00 AM   #3
VampireNaomi
was a dog in earlier life

LFN Staff Member 
I'm hooked on the Broken Sword trilogy, just finished the first game on Sunday. Give it a try.

"Oho, my sainted aunt, have I become a victim of brain fever, the curse of academia...?" -- Jonathan Crane

Sweet As Mango: Nick/Olivia all the way!
VampireNaomi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > The Calavera Café > Game advice