lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Blood Hunt - Rules, discussion, and OOC.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-29-2004, 08:25 PM   #41
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
Jokemaster, and Evil Dark Jedi, feel free to make up something about the scene of the crime if you want too.

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-01-2004, 12:23 PM   #42
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

EDJ, You haven't posted since the 22nd. If your not going to continue please say so. If you are going to continue then I need to know if your going to be able to keep up.

Old 11-08-2004, 12:03 PM   #43
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Okay well theres been a lack of postage so I'm wondering if everyone is bored. I know there isn't really much for anyone to do yet but stuff is coming up. And if anyone has sujestions I'm listening.

I also need to know if people are dropping out or if everyone is still going to continue. And I need to know who's continueing so I can direct some stuff their way.

thanks.

Old 11-08-2004, 01:28 PM   #44
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Maybe the werewolves at the warehouse find some hidden passages? Idk what will be in there, but just to add some mystery in the RPG.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2004, 01:31 PM   #45
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
I'm gonna continue, I'm just stuck till you post.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2004, 05:17 AM   #46
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Wonder where's Mandalorian54?

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 11-25-2004, 03:30 PM   #47
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

sorry I didn't have access to the internet for a while, but I just got it back at home so I'll be on every day now and we can continue the story.

Old 11-25-2004, 07:33 PM   #48
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

I hate to drop a story but I'm getting bored with this and really want to do something else I've been working on for a while.

If your interested in starting a new story I've been planning a Star Wars one about the Mandalorians.

I know this story went really really wrong somewhere, I think I didn't give you guys enough freedom so I was really the only one writing and you guys were just following along. Please give me some feedback on what you'dd like more and what you didn't like.

(I think I pulled a Chris Claremont.)

Old 11-25-2004, 10:40 PM   #49
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

I didn't want to join, not because of character restriction, I halted changing my character to see how the story progressed...and I'm sorry to say I didn't like the looks of how it was going. Yes, you had to control everything, and that can be a problem, because other RPers need some creative freedom (within reason), you actually got onto um, Creteboy? I can't seem to remember his name...but yeah, you got onto him for controlling a waiter, I believe.

That is simply too strict...they couldn't make a move in there without you overanalyzing it. And that will eventually make things boring. RPers want to help in making the story, not just follow a plot and have little say of where and how it goes.

A Mandalorian RP eh? Well, I'm still in the Gothic Vampire mood myself, with VM:Bloodlines just having been released, but if that is what you are up for, I suppose I would give it a shot. What I would recommend though, no matter what kind of faction based story you do, is something along these lines.

You know the old York RP? Well, I don't think that many factions are necessary, as it can be a big hassle, and relies on too many people. If one leaves at the wrong time, the story could be halted.

What I was thinking, was, you could have 2 or 3 factions, started by people you could select, and have the rest join those factions, as members. If say, the faction leader of one of them left, he could appoint somebody as the standby leader until he returned, and the story could go on.

So for example, if I was the leader of a faction, and I needed to take a trip for a few days, I could appoint one of the others members of my factions as the current leader until my return, and make a short RP post on it.

This would also add to the RP, because there would be a command structure in each group, and people could work for RP promotions and such. I hope my idea was helpful to you, I thought it would make for a fun story, whatever you choose to do.
Hiroki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-26-2004, 04:29 AM   #50
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Well Boba Fett has always been my altime favorite character, so I really decided to do something with him. The Vampire mood I get in and out of too quickly and loose interest too fast. And this is a Star Wars web site.

I don't know what VM:Bloodlines is either.

I really had too much control because I was afraid of someone ruining the story, but I guess I went overboard in the opposite direction.

The Old York RP could work, I'm just not sure about doing more than one at a time and I would rather do the Mandalorian one, but mabee we'll come back to the Old York RP later.

Old 11-26-2004, 08:48 AM   #51
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

http://www.vampirebloodlines.com/

Just incase you wondered.
Old 11-26-2004, 12:04 PM   #52
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

hmm...interesting.

Anyway NeoVenom, Jokemaster, and Wild Jedi what do you guys think, do you want to try Hiroki's idea or go with a Star Wars story.

The other thing is, though I've really been planning this Mandalorian story, I can also do a story more about Jedi if that's what people prefer.

The thing is I'm writing some short stories around an alternate Star Wars Universe where all the elements of Star Wars exist but none of the characters from the movie do, rather we play the roles of whatever characters we want. It's going to be a long serese of stories that'll most likely expand to other web sites.

If you guys don't want to do a Mandalorian story, but still want to do a Star Wars story, It'll take place before the first movie and be mainly related on early Jedi and Sith. The Mandalorian story takes place around the same time. Either way is fine with me. But I need regular posters who arn't going to quit.

So people, you've got three choices,

Old York with less factions
Mandalorians
or
Jedi vs Sith

(And I'm open to sugestions)

Old 11-26-2004, 12:33 PM   #53
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

I didn't post cause of the character restrictions. If you make the Mandalorian one I will post regulary.

Sig encountering technical difficulties...
Evil Dark Jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-26-2004, 01:31 PM   #54
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Thanks EDJ, sorry for being so restricting.

Old 11-26-2004, 02:51 PM   #55
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Well..idk..I do have a Mandalorian character named Zofire Fett. I can't really use my Jedi and Sith characters I created...and I this RPG is going rather slowly.

Old 11-26-2004, 06:55 PM   #56
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Okay well first of all NeoVenom, I think out of respect for George Lucas we shouldn't use his names (Fett, Skywalker, Solo, etc...). While Zeofire sounds great what kind of a sober parent would name their child Zeofire? No offense.

I think Zeofire should be your nickname or the name of your ship, but you should have a real name.

While I am going to be in charge of the story I want you guys to have fun and make the story with me, I don't want to just control everything because you guys won't have fun. I'm not trying to be controling by saying I don't think you should be named Zeofire I'm just saying it's not very realistic.

Whatever Jedi and Sith characters you've created can be used in later stories.

Okay if we decide to do the Mandalorian story there won't acctually be any Mandalorians yet. The first story is going to be on the planet Concord Dawn. In George Lucas' Star Wars, and the Expanded Universe surrounding it, Jaster Mareel was the leader of the Mandalorians and his home world was Concord Dawn. So our story will begin on Concord Dawn where the first Mandalorians will become Mandalorians.

The first story will be introducing the characters who will later lead the Mandalorians. If that goes all well the second story will be those characters introduced into the mercinary buisness. Not until the third story, where they establish there base of operations on the planet Mandalore, will the Mandalorians truly become that of the origional Star Wars.

Now considering that you may want to do a story on the orgin of the Jedi and Sith instead.

Whichever you choose we will be begining from scratch and building a Universe based on Star Wars.

The first story(s) will be exclusively on this website and other stories will be exclusively on this website, but later on I'm going to introduce it to another web site where you will have to go to participate, and some of them may come here to participate. Anyway it's all still just ideas in my head and theres many more, but for now we shall just start one story here and that choice I leave to you guys.

When we decide and are ready I'll create a new thread but won't start the story until everyone is agreed and has a chance to give their own ideas and imput.

Please everyone contribute ideas and imput, give me all the feedback you can and lets just have fun.

Old 11-27-2004, 11:37 PM   #57
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Hey, I'm up for that. I'm a Star Wars fan even more after all. But my idea wasn't just for the York thing, I used it as an example. I was suggesting, that perhaps in the later stories, after the Mandalorians have been established, we could have different factions, as there was not just one Mandalorian race, they where split into clans. I thought maybe we could have 3 or 4 different clans.

Though this wouldn't be relevant in the first story of course, as they are still sort of human.
Old 11-27-2004, 11:43 PM   #58
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Acctually the Mandalorians do have a splinter faction called Death Watch, but Jango killed their leader and they disbanded. Anyway, anything can happen, and of corse there will be other mercinaries and such.

Old 11-28-2004, 10:23 AM   #59
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Well Zofire decided to have her last name Fett, you have to really read her bio, which is on the character thread, to understand her background. Zofire is a perfectly normal name in the Star Wars universe. You'll be surprised how many names are weirder than "Zofire".

Old 11-28-2004, 11:47 AM   #60
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Okay then Zofire's fine I guess, and if you want to have Fett for whatever reason I don't care I just wouldn't use it if I were you. I'm more concerned with just making a story game that works than worrying about minor details.

Okay then I guess I'll start the thread now, it'll be up shortly as soon as I finish writing it.

Old 11-28-2004, 01:31 PM   #61
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

I'll read the thread whenever I have time.

Old 11-30-2004, 03:28 AM   #62
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

I got a question, this RPG is still going?

Old 11-30-2004, 06:43 AM   #63
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

no.

Old 11-30-2004, 08:07 AM   #64
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Oh alright. Just making sure.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Blood Hunt - Rules, discussion, and OOC.