lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I need help (could kingguru look here he could help me)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-23-2004, 12:30 PM   #1
arachon
Rookie

Location: If I say cold weather blue and yellow flag, big amusment park, vikings, what do you think of
I need help (could kingguru look here he could help me)

I need help: i would like a TIE-bomber on tatooine dune sea for the empire i'm sure its not that dificult but when I use the ultra edit I just get a lot of strange symols (I think its called program code) and I cant find anything about TIE-bombers heelp!!!!!!!!!
arachon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2004, 01:39 AM   #2
Servant
Rookie

re

You will not get any reply from King, he is busy now and your question was asked million times already. Read the posts, man.

But since I have decided to write reply, I will explain. Open mission.lvl in UltraEdit 32 and search for tat1, then search for SIDE until you get to imp.lvl section and repleace imp_fly_tiefighter with imp_fly_tiebomber (add 00 if needed). Open tat1.lvl and repleace imp_fly_tiefighter with imp_fly_tiebomber.

Make sure you back up your mission.lvl and tat1.lvl before doing this.

If you want to add tiebomber with tiefighter then you have to replace something else in mission.lvl such as darthvader.
Servant is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2004, 03:13 AM   #3
arachon
Rookie

Location: If I say cold weather blue and yellow flag, big amusment park, vikings, what do you think of
thnx dude
arachon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Modding & Editing > I need help (could kingguru look here he could help me)