lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Passcodes in n64 version could be for pc version...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-30-2001, 06:54 PM   #1
Rogue15

Post Passcodes in n64 version could be for pc version...

Chicken was used in n64 to activate a level where you play as an at-st, and the level is a huge green field with villages on 2 corners, a base (protected by a force field generator), and other small stuff. It's color matches the color in Chandrila. I'd REALLY enjoy playing that level with say...a y-wing or a x-wing.

RADAR-this code made the radar more realistic by making enemies that are higher than you dimmer than the ones below you.

Credits-allowed you to view credits, nothing big.

I believe there's that atst level hidden deep within rogue squadron 3d waiting to be discovered, along with the radar code...
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-30-2001, 08:43 PM   #2
Rogue9

ummm we already have the atst code for the computer and I'm pretty sure the radar equilvilent was released as well.
Old 07-30-2001, 09:12 PM   #3
Rogue15

I haven't heard or read of the radar equivelent. ATST code of course was in their, but i'm sure they wouldn't have taken the precious time to remove the atst minigame!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 2. Rogue Squadron > Gold Squadron: Passcode Quest > Passcodes in n64 version could be for pc version...