lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help - Can't beat final level (*JA: Spoilers*)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-01-2004, 07:01 AM   #1
smithde6
Lurker

Help - Can't beat final level (Spoiler)

I have played the game twice, once taking the light path and won, and now I have taken the dark path. I'm all the way to the end and I am engaged in battling Kyle. Is there some sort of secret or trick to beating him? I can't beat him. I've tried repeatedly to no avail. I even went so far to engage the god mode and despite the fact that I take no damage he appears to be indestructible. Am I missing something?

Please help! I hate using the cheat mode to win a game but even that doesn't seem to work.
smithde6 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-01-2004, 08:54 AM   #2
JediMeister

There really is no "trick" per se. He just keeps healing himself so you gotta deal the damage as fast as possible. Using speed/dark rage and running right into his face and madly clicking works wonders. With a staff, Kyle drops pretty darn quick, especially if you use the cheap crouch attack, same goes for dual sabers. Every time you lay off the attacks, he'll heal and cast protection on himself, and since he has 200 force, you can't really stop him. Offensive force powers like choke and lightning do not work against him since he's got absorb, and why would you really want to give him more force while depleting yours? BTW, I have a feeling Kurgan or one of the other admins will move this to the strategy shack.

"Size matters not."-Yoda

"There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death; there is the Force"-the Jedi Code
JediMeister is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-01-2004, 10:05 AM   #3
smithde6
Lurker

I'll give that a shot. Thanks!
smithde6 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-13-2004, 10:30 AM   #4
primalunderdog

Thats what i did.

primalunderdog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2004, 04:19 PM   #5
masterbob7
Rookie

or you can press "~" for a cheat sreen.
there you can type in devmapall to the cheat
type in god to turn on god mode
masterbob7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Help - Can't beat final level (*JA: Spoilers*)