lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: New Republic Deeds
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-03-2004, 11:58 AM   #81
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
(i thought we were still in space)
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-03-2004, 12:01 PM   #82
JoJoBinks

(No I landed and caught Troezen's master )

"How do you decide when a war is over. Is it when all your enemies' blood is wasted, and you are the last standing?" - JoJoBinks

'Lemmonite Admiral JoJoBinks'

Third In Command w00t

I wear that title with honor
JoJoBinks is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-03-2004, 12:08 PM   #83
steven
^I'm with Genius^

(we're were on seperate ships)
Old 12-03-2004, 12:13 PM   #84
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: I'm pretty sure there's nothing that can cut thru a lightsaber. There's some sort of metal that prevents lightsabers to penetrate,but nothing can cut the energy the lightsaber produces.)

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-03-2004, 12:20 PM   #85
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((That's true. The blade would deactivate if interrupted, for example by a stronger lightsaber blade or pure cortosis ore. So Arca's blade could have pure cortosis in it...but that would also make it vulnerable to being shattered by explosives, or another vibroblade ))

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-03-2004, 03:01 PM   #86
TheOutrider
Veteran

Frang was as quick as light, as silent as death itself. He was sneaking through the base and saw something amazing. A Rebel Scientist named Roy Chang. "Why is he here." Thought Frang. Frang decided to follow him.

Frang was following him from the twists and turns that the base was. He felt a trickle of the force behind him. Which was a Sith.

"Dang I was hoping not to blow my cover!" Said Freng

--------------------------------

ooc: DarthNeovenom this isn't you this is another Sith in the base just to let ya know.

Cheating on your diet? Your just asking to be T0m0wned!
TheOutrider is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-04-2004, 07:43 AM   #87
guybroom
Troezen

((Troezen didn't land, he was only told there was time to land - NOT THE SAME!!!))

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-04-2004, 10:13 AM   #88
JoJoBinks

((sry sry sry edited....I'm not a big star wars no it all. I'm just a person who is likes star wars but doesn't know everything about it...))

"How do you decide when a war is over. Is it when all your enemies' blood is wasted, and you are the last standing?" - JoJoBinks

Third In Command w00t

Old 12-04-2004, 12:39 PM   #89
guybroom
Troezen

((steven, what do you mean separate ships? Troezen is on the same ship as you, bobeta was on a separate ship, or is that what you meant?))

Troezen got the message through the force and landed on the very edge of the acadamy.

He got out, "Stay here and keep the doors locked." he said to John, "I'm going to look around"

He had his lightsaber out and went off into the jungle. He could here something and he stopped and senced the person - it was Arca.

"I hope he took the bait" he thought to himself and he ignited his lightsaber and put it up to arca's throught.

"Where do you think your going?" he said.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
Old 12-04-2004, 01:20 PM   #90
JoJoBinks

"I don't know." Arca said then he force pushed Troezen away from him and drew his Vibro. He jumped up in the air then started to do a slam attack from the air.

Third In Command w00t

Old 12-04-2004, 06:53 PM   #91
TheOutrider
Veteran

Frang looked around, he was surrounded by at least 20 Sith. Frang had to run or else he would die. One of the Sith pushed him and another lightning. All of them were using the force in different ways hurting Frang.

"ARG UH Arhhg" Groaned Frang
"Die Jedi" Said a Sith as he raised his lightsaber.
"No you don't" Said a voice

A Jedi Master jumped on the Sith and stabed him. Then more Jedi showed up attacking the Sith. The Leaders name was Greg Kirn.

"Luke sent us, he said you and Trent were in trouble" Said a Jedi
"All Jedi come here!'' Said Greg
"Alpha team you take the labrotory and the Barracks, Beta Team you patrol the base and kill the guards, and finally Gamma team you head outside the Base to the Sith Temple, me and you two jedi over there will come with me and Frang to the Prison cells to rescue Trent" Said Greg

Greg and Frang and the other two jedi made there way to the cells. They were very silent to make sure they could sneak up on DarthNeoVenom and end his life. They busted the door to the prison cells.

"Wow theres alot of people in these cells" Said Greg

The Jedi turned a corner and in plain sight was a Sith Master...

Old 12-05-2004, 02:55 AM   #92
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen blocked the vibrosword with his lightsaber, he rolled between Arca's legs and did a horizontal slice in the air, which hit Arca's arm.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 12-05-2004, 09:38 AM   #93
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Darth NeoVenom sensed many of the Jedi as they creeped into the cell. Many of the Stormtroopers open fired at the Jedi. Darth NeoVenom slowly puts his hand on his single-bladed lightsaber and quickly force throws it at the Jedi behind him. It ignites as it heads towards the Jedi.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 12-05-2004, 04:38 PM   #94
JoJoBinks

Luckly Arca was able to move foward in time for his arm not to be cut off, up his arm was cut. Arca turned around and with his left cut arm he pulled out one of his E-11 Blasters and started shooting raiped fire shots while running towardsthe jedi with his Vibro about to slash.

Third In Command w00t

Old 12-05-2004, 07:14 PM   #95
TheOutrider
Veteran

"NO!" Cried Greg as one of the Jedi died
"Warning send reinforcements" Said Greg on his comlink to Luke

Trent woke up in his cell. He felt drowsy as he got up. He quickly sensed fighting all around him.

"Huh." Said Trent
"Use it!" Said Frang as he threw the dead jedis lightsaber to Trent

Trent grabbed the lightsaber and ran. He felt a huge disturbance in th force. He headed for the 45-O-Nine. This ship belonged to the best Jedi Pilot in the Republic, Hordo. Hordo was the leader of the Gamma Team. Trent hoped that Hordo didn't mind him stealing his ship. Trent got in and blasted in to space.

~

"Are you ready to blast the planet yet sir!" Said a Stormtrooper
"Wait til DarthNeoVenom evacuates!" Said a Sith Master named Jukam
"Yes Sir!"

Above Corthar II there was a huge Capitol Ship of the Empire. It was used to bomb a whole planet. Not destroy the planet mass but destroy the inhabitants.

Old 12-06-2004, 02:21 AM   #96
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

A Stormtrooper came running towards Darth NeoVenom. "We are evacuating sir." said the Stormtrooper. "I see..." Darth NeoVenom said. He headed towards the hanger and could see Jukam talking to a Stormtrooper as he walked onto it. His Sith Infiltrator hovers above him and lands next to Jukam and the Stormtrooper. "The Jedi that was captured is no doubt freed." he said with anger in his voice.

Old 12-06-2004, 02:10 PM   #97
TheOutrider
Veteran

Trent was hovering above hte base. He wasn't heading back to the temple just yet. He looked down and could see many Jedi dying. He saw the Alpha Team in the hangar being cut down. He saw the Gamma team run out and get blown to bits.

"Oh no..." Said Trent

He couldn't go down there. He just stayed there in space hovering above the place.

~

Frang and Greg were cornered. Frang looked at Greg and Greg nodded. It was time for there lives to end.

"FOR THE JEDI!" Yelled Frang and Greg at the same time.

Frang pulled out a Thermal Detonator and threw it at one of the Sith. Then he ran over to a console.

"Cover me!" Said Frang

Frang hacked into the security system. He cause all droids and security turrets to malfunction and shoot everywhere. Then he programmed a self destruct sequence. Everybody in the base was going to die.

"Self Destruct Sequence initiated, 10, 9, 8..."
"Goodbye Edison Trent." Said Frang
"7, 6, 5..."

Old 12-07-2004, 03:39 AM   #98
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Without hestitation, Darth NeoVenom boarded his Sith Infiltrator and ordered his pilot droid to go to space. He watched the planet slowly become small in size as the ship proceeded towards space. "I will get you next time Jedi." Darth NeoVenom said, clutching his fist.

Old 12-07-2004, 09:44 AM   #99
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen deflected the blaster shots back to Arca, who got hit in the stomach by them

bye all

Guybroom
Old 12-08-2004, 04:54 PM   #100
JoJoBinks

Arca's Mandalrion armor was brunt, luckly the armor was able to withstand those shots, but if he kept shooting they would soobn hit him in a vuanreable spot. He put his blaster away and took a slash at the lightsaber blade near the hilt so he could knocked the saber out of his hand or at least hit it so his arm would fly back and he could have a clear stab in the neck.

Third In Command w00t

Old 12-09-2004, 10:37 AM   #101
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen's lightsaber flew out his hand. Arca tried to get Troezen in the neck, but Troezen rolled under it and got his lightsaber back with the force and it glowed blue.

Troezen took a slice at Arca's right leg while he was still on the floor.

--------

Bobeta was in her cage still, she could feel Troezen through the force and could tell he was fighting Arca. She could tell that Troezen had given her enough time.

She knew that her lightsaber was in a sealed box that was out of reach and locked with booby traps. She could still get it.

She used the force to pick up a rock and made it set off the booby traps, she was out of range of the explosions. Then she was out of ideas.

"I always do this," she said to herself "I hope he doesn't come back now."

She sent a message through the force to luke skywalker telling of her and troezen's decoy and asking for assistance.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 12-09-2004, 02:15 PM   #102
TheOutrider
Veteran

BOOM!!!

The base self-destructed. Everyone in it had died. Frang, Greg, all the Jedi were dead. Trent hovered above the Debris. The place was destroyed. He couldn't handle it.

"Goodbye Frang.'' Said Trent sadly
"Goodbye im right here!" Yelled Frang
"FRANG!" Yelled Trent happily

Frang was hovering above Trent. He was different. He was white and he was Transperant.

"No, it can't be!" Said Trent
"Yes it can." Said Frang

BOOM!!!

Trents ship was hit by an unknown ship above him.

"Sir critical damage to the Hull!" Said the ships computer
"Crap lets get out of here!" Said Trent

Trent activated his shields. He flew down and then up. He faced the ship, and blew it to bits. He got out of the planet.

~

Trent was back at Yavin 5. He crawled out of his ship. He was a bloody mess and so was the ship. Luke rushed to him.

"Hi Luke." Said Trent

Then Trent fell to the ground. He was still alive just tired.

"Take him to get those cuts and bruises healed!" Ordered Luke to a few nerby Jedi.

~

Trent woke up in his bed on Yavin 5.

Old 12-11-2004, 10:11 AM   #103
JoJoBinks

Arca jumped he almsot got hit, the grips of his boots were burnt off. Arca then took a stab at Troezen was on the ground.

Third In Command w00t

Last edited by JoJoBinks; 12-13-2004 at 12:06 PM.
Old 12-12-2004, 02:22 AM   #104
guybroom
Troezen

((WTF? troezen's lightsaber is in his hand and ignited!!! He took a slice at Arca's leg in my last post. EDIT IT!!! ))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 12-14-2004, 08:58 AM   #105
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: I'll post once I'm done with everything this week.)

Old 12-14-2004, 10:28 AM   #106
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen blocked the sword with his lightsaber and kept it blocked as he stood up, then he force pushed arca on to the ground.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 12-19-2004, 03:30 PM   #107
TheOutrider
Veteran

Trent was finally back safe and sound on Yavin 5. He made a deal with Luke that he didn't have to have no missions this year. He layed down silently...

"TRENT WAKE UP WERE UNDER ATTACK!" Yelled Trents Jedi Friend, Nok

Trent woke up in frustration. He couldn't hear Nok because there was a loud booming noise.

He ducked and a piece of metal came flying through the door of there room. Then Stormtroopers came running through the door.

"Thats him." Said one
"You stay there and wait." Said another
"Yeah this place is to stay silent and nice until we recieve further orders!" Said a big buff one

Old 12-21-2004, 04:01 AM   #108
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Darth NeoVenom looked out the window as the ship traves thru space. "Where to now?" asked the Droid pilotting the ship. Darth NeoVenom stood in silence for a while and finally spoke, "To Corusant..."

Old 12-26-2004, 10:39 AM   #109
guybroom
Troezen

Bobeta was in her cell and was sitting there trying to think of a way out, when a small group of jedi came out of the jungle and got here out of the cage.

"Master Skywalker sent us." said one.

"Thank the force, go back to the acadamy and tell master skywalker that I'm ok, but Troezen might need some help."

She picked up her lightsaber from the box.

I'm going to help Troezen.

((Still waiting for JoJobink's reply, so i can get on with Troezen))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 12-29-2004, 10:37 AM   #110
steven
^I'm with Genius^

John entered the shi and saw the jedi "okay. so i was a little late to for the rescueing. Who are u guys?"
Old 01-25-2005, 07:37 AM   #111
steven
^I'm with Genius^

(are we going to carry this on?
Old 01-25-2005, 02:40 PM   #112
TheOutrider
Veteran

(If jojobinks replies)

Edit: On AIM Jojobinks said he forgot his password

Old 01-26-2005, 06:22 AM   #113
steven
^I'm with Genius^

(lol, i usually use the same password if i forget it, i'm screwed)

steven drew his blasters, i'm going help whats his name. You coming?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > New Republic Deeds