lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Friggin A.....
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-09-2004, 11:10 AM   #1
Darkside_tanro
Rookie

Friggin A.....

My save file corrupted.... I think it corrupted right after i went to the ruins on Dantooine, i have also recently installed several of redhawke's Mods. Im thinkin the problem that happend was the items that the mods scripted onto nemo's body. But anyways after i got to tatooine i found out that in my party screen Bastila had Been replaced by a level one soldier with 0 exp 0 in ever attribute , couldnt equip any armour or weapons anything like... It is pretty much uselss. Bastila is nowhere to be found.... Im wondering if that has pretty much screwed my game. If so redhawke needs to fix his/her mods cuz they are the only ones I have installed and i havent used any cheats. Also, i restarted a new game with the same mods installed and it seems to crash repeatadly when goin into the undercity... Plus the items i got off the dark jedi body useing redhawke's mod wont stay equipped.
Darkside_tanro is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2004, 11:15 AM   #2
Darth333
Administraterror

Ok. Let's see if we can fix this. What mods do you have installed exactly? Some mods don't like each other. It looks like a .utc file problem.

Other thing, when you are using mods, always make a backup of your saved games before installing mods.

In any event, always keep more than one saved game ( I have about 60 - but I also use them to test mods).

(You can also try to use tk102 KSE to fix the soldier problem and my Party manager armband to put Bastial back in your party but it's best to find the problem before or you could create more problems)
Darth333 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2004, 08:32 PM   #3
Darkside_tanro
Rookie

Oh ok thanks... I installed Blasters/Armor/Droid/Misc. Item Pack, Crimson Sith Templar Items (Mask, Gloves, Robes), Improved Sith Artifacts, Make Mission A Jedi Booster Pack (Blue Skin), ORD Mandell Mod (New KOTOR Planet),Patch for Revan/Sith/Bastila Item Pack , Revan/Sith/Bastila Item Pack. I had only installed the regular item pack at first but they seemed to work fine, and i decided to try some of the kooler looking stuff. I had 4 saves but by the time i figured out that i had a bug all of them had bastila replaced by the soldier. Im gonna uninstall kotor reinstall and try your armband on my save. Thanx a billion.
Darkside_tanro is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > Friggin A.....