lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: THE wild west story
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-12-2004, 08:43 AM   #1
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
THE wild west story

Fourth try.

Ok, you are a cowboy/cowgirl in the old, wild west. You have a six shooter of any kind and maybe a rifle. You may work on a ranch, own a ranch, be a lonely rider or anything else. Look the profile example from my profile. All forum rules apply

Name: Tepe "Bullseye" McDagger
Alignment: Neutral
Weapon(s): Dual Colt's, Winchester rifle
Horse: Mustang called "Orion"
Bio: Tepe was raised on the hill's on a huge ranch. He grew hard and when he was 12 years old, he tamed 34 horses in a week. That was his record, but then he met a black mustang called "the devil of the hills" and Tepe started to follow it's paths. Soon Tepe tried to tame it but didn't accomplish the dream. Two years later, when he was 14, Tepe met the mustang again, when he was walking on the hills. He tried to tame it with his bare hands and you should've seen the ranch owners face when he rode to the ranch with nothing. He had tamed his dream and when he was 20, he packed his bag's and started to train himself as the best shooter in the wild west. Well, he didn't accomplish that dream, but was close. Then one night when he was 29, he rode into a town...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tepe rides on his mustang once known as the devil of the hills, now known as Orion, to the town and stops infront of the saloon. He ties Orion and walks in to the door, as the music stops and everyone turn to see the stranger that wore light brown long jacket that reached just under his knees, black boots and a light brown stetson. Under his jacet was his both Colt's and a whip tied on his belt. Tepe looked around and walked to the bartender and ordered a whisky as the music started to play again and the men continued their businesses. Then he walked to see a card game, drinking his whisky. He saw as the other one doubled and the other dropped off as the others cept playing. Tepe watched carefully and all of a sudden one of the men got all their money. One of the other men jumped up and drew his Smith & Wessons and pointed at the card player that was collecting his cards. "You cheated, you snake..." The man said, pointing towards the card players head. Tepe watched carefully and when the man was just about to shoot, Tepe drew his gun and shot the Smith & Wessons out from the man's hands. "Now, now. You don't want this stranger against you" Tepe said as he blowed the smoke off from his pipe and put the gun back. Everyone close saw the markings on his Navy colt. They started talking and Tepe looked around and the people got quiet. "Bu-Bullseye M-MacDagger?" The man slowly said and looked at Tepe. "That's the name" Tepe answered and put the empty glass down to the table and then sat down to a stool and ordered another whisky.

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan

Last edited by Darth Tepe; 11-12-2004 at 10:52 PM.
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-12-2004, 09:25 AM   #2
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
((Sigh... here we go again ))

Name: Amanda "Wildfire" O'Reiley
Allignment: Neutral
Weapons: Amanda is an 'old style' fighter. She has only one gun, a pistol and has two pouches full of knives. She has excelent hand-eye coordination and rarely misses when she throws a knife.
Horse: Shadow, a grey horse that nobody else can touch
Bio: Amanda's parents were wanderers, never settling in one place. She tamed her first horse when she was 8 years old and met Bullseye McDagger during his '34 horse' week. They are not the best of friends, but are occasionally seen together.
Amanda was nicknamed Wildfire because she has a short temper.

Amanda stopped at the saloon rarely, but she was doing so now because she had somebody she was supposed to meet. She came in just as Tepe was sitting down at the bar, but went to sit in a booth, far away from the bar. While there, she recognized Tepe, but made no move to talk to him. She was here for a reason and would not stray from that.

((I wonder if one of these Wild West stories is actually going to work... I'm willing to try again and again... I was having fun with this character! ))

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-12-2004, 09:32 AM   #3
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((It was your Gollum that sacred everyone away! ))

Tepe sighed, turning on the barstool he had sitten down just a moment before. He noticed a familiar face in one of the booths and stood up. He walked to Amanda and smirked. "Well, hwo do we have here? Ain't it Wildfire O'Reiley herself?" he said a bit sarcastic tone in his voice

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-12-2004, 09:51 AM   #4
Cyborgninja
FOOLY COOLY

Name-Matt the stampede
age-????(looks 17)
weapons-a trigun
algiment-netural
horse-none
bio-Legend amoung gunners worth 60 billion double dollars if caught

(walks into saloon) Bartender I will take a milk(begins to sip on the milk)

Leader and Warrior Of the Lemmonites

pm me if u want to join us
current members
jgl-general
JoJobinks-admiral
dekar-head of snipers
DarthTDe- Jedi Pilot
Evil Dark Jedi-Lt.
LukeKartan-colenol
guybroom-Head trainer of ninja crocodials
TheOutrider-Head Archer
MarcusLeCoy-swordsman
master jaxu-sgt
Cyborgninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-12-2004, 09:30 PM   #5
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

(( Rofl, jackofblades character...sounds familiar somehow. I'll give this one a shot. ))

(( ...Would it just kill you to post the rules again instead of simply saying "Same as last time"? I wasn't here last time. :P ))
Hiroki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-13-2004, 07:16 AM   #6
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((To quote Tepe from the very first one of these (there've been 4 now )

Quote:
Ok, you are a cowboy/cowgirl in the old, wild west. You have a six shooter of any kind and maybe a rifle. You may work on a ranch, own a ranch, be a lonely rider or anything else. Look the profile example from my profile.
))

Amanda directed her attention to Bullseye and smiled.

"Nope, I'm not me today," she joked. "On a more serious note, though, I've been going by Amanda recently. My sister likes it better that way and people don't seem to get as aggressive either."

((Oh, come on, Tepe! My Amanda/Wildfire character was a piece of artwork! ............. ok, so she was wierd. Don't worry. That's not gonna happen this time. ))

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 11-13-2004, 07:55 AM   #7
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Don't live in denial, wildjedi ))

Tepe smirked. "You waiting for someone or may I sit down?" he asked and stepped forwards

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-13-2004, 08:00 AM   #8
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Denial of what? Besides, I'm not in Egypt and that's where it is! (inside joke explanation) Denial sounds sort of like the Nile, you know, as in the river? ))

"I am waiting, but go ahead and sit down," she said. "Knowing this kook, he'll show up about three hours after he said he would."

She leaned back in the chair. "So how've things been going with you?"

My work in progress:

Old 11-16-2004, 03:42 PM   #9
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Name: Ryan O'Danth
Alignment: Family
Weapon(s): single six shooter(http://www.thecharmstop.net/images/W...l/MVC-010S.JPG except as a gun not a keychain)
Horse: River
Bio: Grew up on the ranch and has always been a ranch owner, learned to use a gun only to portect himself and his family if someone came to rob them.

Ryan was riding River around the valley then came back to his farm to find his mother crying and his father in bed.
"what hapened?"
"y-y-your father is going to die"
"why!"
"he has tuberculosis(sp)"
"oh no." Ryan said then ran off to river and rode as fast as he could, tears streaking down his face.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-16-2004, 05:29 PM   #10
Cyborgninja
FOOLY COOLY

(thugs come into the bar)

Thug-Hey it is him

thug 2-it is it is Matt the Stampede

Matt-I don't want any trouble boys

Thug-shut up (draws gun and shoots and it hits me in the arm)

MAtt- I gave u a fair warning(draws trigun)......(he then shoots them both in a place where it wouldn't kill them but hurt them)

Matt-(throws some money to the bar tender) Sorry for the trouble (begins to sip his milk)

current members
jgl-general
JoJobinks-admiral
dekar-head of snipers
DarthTDe- Jedi Pilot
Evil Dark Jedi-Lt.
LukeKartan-colenol
TheOutrider-Head Archer
MarcusLeCoy-swordsman
master jaxu-sgt
Old 11-19-2004, 05:08 PM   #11
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Ryan Rode as fast as he could to the nearest down with a saloon(thats where tepe and wildfire are), he tied up his horse, walked in, eyes still red from crying, and bought drink after drink to try and drown is sorrows in alchohol.

Last edited by Curt-Man; 11-20-2004 at 05:29 PM.
Old 11-19-2004, 06:02 PM   #12
Cyborgninja
FOOLY COOLY

Matt- Umm sir why are u trying to drink your troubles away??

current members
jgl-general
JoJobinks-admiral
dekar-head of snipers
DarthTDe- Jedi Pilot
Evil Dark Jedi-Lt.
LukeKartan-colenol
TheOutrider-Head Archer
MarcusLeCoy-swordsman
master jaxu-sgt
Old 11-20-2004, 05:28 PM   #13
Curt-Man
Swoop?

(um i'm in the bar where tepe and wildfire are, so unless your there too, i suggest you edit your post)

Old 11-20-2004, 10:18 PM   #14
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((A. In wild west, they propably didn't know anything about tuberculosis
B. Cyborgninja, try to be a bit more literate with your posts. We want an image on what you're doing, not just: *Draws trigun and shoots everyone* Sorry *Sips on milk*
C. Cyborgninja, your RP-style is odd... I have never seen ( and ) being used, and rather wouldn't either *Wink wink*))

Bullseye sat down, smiling at her. "I've been fine. Delt some trouble around the ranch a week ago thought. You found any anti-governmental gold yet?" he said with a smirk. He gulped his beer and leaned back on the chair

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-21-2004, 06:25 AM   #15
Cyborgninja
FOOLY COOLY

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Tepe
((A. In wild west, they propably didn't know anything about tuberculosis
B. Cyborgninja, try to be a bit more literate with your posts. We want an image on what you're doing, not just: *Draws trigun and shoots everyone* Sorry *Sips on milk*
C. Cyborgninja, your RP-style is odd... I have never seen ( and ) being used, and rather wouldn't either *Wink wink*))

Bullseye sat down, smiling at her. "I've been fine. Delt some trouble around the ranch a week ago thought. You found any anti-governmental gold yet?" he said with a smirk. He gulped his beer and leaned back on the chair
ooc- this is the rp Istyle I was brought up on u can say I will try be better
and yes I am in the same bar as u guys

current members
jgl-general
JoJobinks-admiral
dekar-head of snipers
DarthTDe- Jedi Pilot
Evil Dark Jedi-Lt.
LukeKartan-colenol
TheOutrider-Head Archer
MarcusLeCoy-swordsman
master jaxu-sgt
Old 11-21-2004, 06:31 AM   #16
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Wildfire laughed. "Anti-governmental gold?" She shook her head. "I'm no treasure hunter, Bullseye. You know that."

She leaned forward. "To tell the truth, I'm here about a very peculiar treasure. It's hidden somewhere in the southwestern part of this country, but nobody seems to know where. The man I'm meeting happens to think he's found a clue on where to find it."

"He always shows up at least an hour late, though," she sighed. "I wonder why I bother coming to a place I hate to meet with a man I can't stand." She shuddered. "As soon as I find him useless, he'll never hear from me again."

My work in progress:

Old 11-21-2004, 06:34 AM   #17
Cyborgninja
FOOLY COOLY

MAtt-(sipping on his milk he over hears her talking) *whispers* How do they know about the secert stash of gold I got to get out of here and get me some gold(gets up and is about to leave)

current members
jgl-general
JoJobinks-admiral
dekar-head of snipers
DarthTDe- Jedi Pilot
Evil Dark Jedi-Lt.
LukeKartan-colenol
TheOutrider-Head Archer
MarcusLeCoy-swordsman
master jaxu-sgt

Last edited by Cyborgninja; 11-21-2004 at 06:53 AM.
Old 11-21-2004, 06:41 AM   #18
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Cyborgninja: Have you seen the movie 'National Treasure' yet? There's a treasure hidden somewhere that only a few people know about. Even fewer people actually know how to find it. It is this kind of treasure that Wildfire's talking about.

I repeat: this is not Matt's treasure. Please change your post.))

My work in progress:

Old 11-21-2004, 06:49 AM   #19
Curt-Man
Swoop?

(tepe ever seen the western movie tombstone? well in it a guy dies of tubercolosis and they actually say "sir, you are going to die of tuberculosis" well not thosweexact words, but they did know about it)

Gold? maybe i can buy a cure if i help them, if there is a cure. Ryan walked over to them, slightly drunk.
"i didn't mean to eavesdrop but i heard you talking about gold and treasure, i'd like to help you find it, well the real reason is my dad has tuberculosis and if there is a cure i'm sure i could get it wiht some of that treasure."

Old 11-21-2004, 06:56 AM   #20
Cyborgninja
FOOLY COOLY

Matt-(I am pretty sure there is no cure for tubericous)Sorry to break it to u kid there is no cure for tubericous sorry I was the one to break it to u. Oh yes by the way my name is MAtt the Stampede and I wish to help u get the treasure.

current members
jgl-general
JoJobinks-admiral
dekar-head of snipers
DarthTDe- Jedi Pilot
Evil Dark Jedi-Lt.
LukeKartan-colenol
TheOutrider-Head Archer
MarcusLeCoy-swordsman
master jaxu-sgt
Old 11-21-2004, 10:12 AM   #21
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Maybe he won't when he's six feet under..." Tepe let out as a short joke and smirked at her. "I know you, Wildfire. You're not in this only for the treasure. What's really in it for you?" he asked and watched around at the fuss

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-22-2004, 02:32 PM   #22
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"aarrg i should kill you know!" Ryan took out his pistol but fell over due to his drunkenness.

Old 11-22-2004, 03:09 PM   #23
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Wildfire stared at Ryan for a moment, rolling around on the ground in his drunkenness. Then, she turned back to Bullseye.

"When my appointment comes in, he'll be looking something like this," she said, sounding somewhat disgusted. She smiled slightly. "In fact, there he is now. He'll go up to the bar and get himself very drunk. Then, he'll go down to the hotel, find a woman and sleep with her."

"After that's over, he'll fall asleep," Wildfire continued. "The woman he found is going to wake him up and complain that he's been snoring. At that time, he'll look outside, remember his appointment with me, and stagger in here, still partially drunk."

She sighed. "I suppose it's worth it though," she went on. "You're right, McDagger. There's more to this than the treasure. Treasure hunters have heard of it. I've been placed in charge of moving it to a more secure location."

Suddenly, she laughed. "In order to do that, I have to find it first. Therefore, I'm meeting with a man who is currently drinking himself into a hole up there at the bar."

My work in progress:

Old 11-23-2004, 06:17 AM   #24
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Well go get the information before he's too drunk. Tomorrow it may be too late" Bullseye whispered to her after leaning to her ear. He smiled and leaned back signalling to the bartender to get him a new beer.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-23-2004, 12:21 PM   #25
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Wildfire laughed and stood. She went over to the man and grabbed the collar of his shirt. "You're not drinkin' any more right now." She tossed some money to the bartender and herded the man out of the saloon. Then, she took him to her hotel room.

((All others please note: This man is not your character. He is mine and will not be in the RPG very long. Thank you.))

My work in progress:

Old 11-25-2004, 04:51 AM   #26
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Mcdaggar? Tepe Mcdaggar? wow, you are my idol, i'm Ryan O'Danth i co-own a ranch out in the fields, well it seems i will be the owner once my dad dies, but you, you can teach me how to be a gunman can't you?" Ryan said with hope.

Old 11-25-2004, 05:11 AM   #27
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Bullseye McDagger" he corrected and stood up, walked to the bar and picked his new beer. He gulped it down and turned to Ryan. "Why would you want to become a gunman. It brings nothing but trouble into your hands" he said, looking at him, his other hand drawing back the long coat, showing slightly a colt holstered on his belt

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-26-2004, 05:46 AM   #28
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"because i have nothing left to live for, the sooner i die the better." ryan said and hung his head, then made a grin.
"and it looks pretty impressive."

Old 11-26-2004, 06:18 AM   #29
Writer
Not switching to DTV

The man continued to protest to Wildfire dragging him away from the bar, but when she got to her room, she dropped him on the floor.

"You forgot your meeting with me," she snapped. He attempted to stand, but was already too drunk to do so.

"Umm..." he mumbled, trying to think of a way to calm her temper. Finally, he said, "I have the information you want."

Wildfire took a small bag of money and tossed it to the man. He handed her a collection of seemingly useless items. She stared at them with a frown and looked back at the man.

"They're clues!" he insisted. "I couldn't figure them out, but I'm sure you can!"

"Right," she muttered. Then, raising her voice, she said, "You know what's going to happen to you if I find that you lied to me."

"I'm not that stupid," he complained. Wildfire grinned and opened the door.

"Out," she ordered. He left obediently, in such a hurry that he forgot his money. Wildfire grinned. The information hadn't cost her anything at all. Meanwhile, the man had returned to the bar and was in the process of drinking himself into a hole.

My work in progress:

Old 12-05-2004, 06:55 AM   #30
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"heh, do you think she got her information?" Ryan said with a drunken slur.

Old 12-05-2004, 07:24 AM   #31
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"If you want to become a gunman, you better get yourself cleaned up" Bullseye said to Ryan and walked out of the saloon and into the motel. He stopped at his rooms door and walked inside. He locked the door, walked to a bag near the window and opened it, taking an unassembled Winchester rifle from it. He assembled the rifle in a few minutes, just in time to see a group of men riding into the town. He hurried and loaded the rifle and put a scope on top of it. He fired once... Twice...
On both times a man fell from his horse. There was now only one man left, stopping his horse and drawing his pistol. Tepe fired again. When the man fell, long hair flew from under the stetson and the long coat opened, revealing a woman. Tepe hurried and unassembled the winchester, putting the pieces into the bag and walking out of the room and down the corridor to a window in the end of the hallway. He opened the window and jumped down, landing on his horse just as the sheriff and some other men rushed to the upper end of the stairs. He kicked the horse on the sides and fled

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 12-06-2004, 05:03 AM   #32
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"amazing!" Ryan said, he walked out of the saloon and rode his horse back to his farm.

he got back late at night, he went down to the river and set up some targets and started firng at them with his pistol, he hit 6 out of 10 can and 4 out of 7 hay sacks.

Old 12-06-2004, 05:44 AM   #33
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Layghter rushed across the river. Pistols fired and the dropping cans bounced up again and the still unharmed cans jumped from bullets. Bullseye stepped from the shadows and smirked. "Better train more"

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 12-06-2004, 05:58 AM   #34
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Wildfire returned to the saloon, long after her informant had gone away so drunk he could barely walk. After taking a look toward the bartender, Wildfire slipped away toward the back of the saloon. In a dark corner, she sat down, almost invisible in the darkness. Then, she pulled out the little bag of 'clues'.

"They don't make much sense separately," she muttered, shaking her head as she held up a large nail. She put it down and picked up a fake potato and a very small fake tree. "Not much sense at all."

She collected the items again and left the saloon, mounting her horse and leaving town.

My work in progress:

Old 12-06-2004, 03:57 PM   #35
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"yeah i know, better than last season though, i hit 3 out of ten cans and 2 out of the 7 grain sacks, now i can hit 6 out of ten cans and 4 out of 7 grain sacks, oh well, how did you become so good"

Old 12-07-2004, 05:09 PM   #36
Cyborgninja
FOOLY COOLY

Quote:
Originally posted by wildjedi
Wildfire returned to the saloon, long after her informant had gone away so drunk he could barely walk. After taking a look toward the bartender, Wildfire slipped away toward the back of the saloon. In a dark corner, she sat down, almost invisible in the darkness. Then, she pulled out the little bag of 'clues'.

"They don't make much sense separately," she muttered, shaking her head as she held up a large nail. She put it down and picked up a fake potato and a very small fake tree. "Not much sense at all."

She collected the items again and left the saloon, mounting her horse and leaving town.
(caught her before she left) I can help u the name is Matt

current members
jgl-general
JoJobinks-admiral
dekar-head of snipers
DarthTDe- Jedi Pilot
Evil Dark Jedi-Lt.
LukeKartan-colenol
TheOutrider-Head Archer
MarcusLeCoy-swordsman
master jaxu-sgt
Old 12-08-2004, 10:45 AM   #37
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Wildfire looked at Matt for a second and shook her head.

"Thank you," she said, "but I don't need help. If you'll excuse me..." She slipped past him and mounted her horse, riding off away from town.

((Cyborgninja, Wildfire isn't accepting your help for a very specific reason. She doesn't know you at all and therefore is not willing to trust you. Think honestly... in real life, would you accept the help of a complete stranger? Besides, she's got a specific reason to have these clues and she's not about to let anyone, even people she knows find out what the clues are.

That includes her sister, Autumn, who will appear later in the story. It also includes Bullseye, an old friend. She's in this alone until I say so. ))

My work in progress:

Old 12-08-2004, 01:10 PM   #38
Cyborgninja
FOOLY COOLY

(points gun at her) I didn't want to have to do this the hard way

current members
jgl-general
JoJobinks-admiral
dekar-head of snipers
DarthTDe- Jedi Pilot
Evil Dark Jedi-Lt.
LukeKartan-colenol
TheOutrider-Head Archer
MarcusLeCoy-swordsman
master jaxu-sgt
Old 12-08-2004, 01:12 PM   #39
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Dude, she's not even there any more! She rode away on her horse and is most likely out of your sight now.))

My work in progress:

Old 12-08-2004, 01:14 PM   #40
Cyborgninja
FOOLY COOLY

ooc-this is before your character left on horse back

current members
jgl-general
JoJobinks-admiral
dekar-head of snipers
DarthTDe- Jedi Pilot
Evil Dark Jedi-Lt.
LukeKartan-colenol
TheOutrider-Head Archer
MarcusLeCoy-swordsman
master jaxu-sgt
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > THE wild west story