lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Suicide Solution
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-29-2005, 11:02 PM   #41
VampireNaomi
was a dog in earlier life

LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally posted by Necroman
Hellooo there!!! The suicide solution is over, really, I met the perfect girl and got married(pretty neat eh?). And this for that guy who wanted to hang 'imself by his belt or somthin', go to www.ogrish.com :chaisaw:.
Married? What drugs are you on? I thought you were 15!

"Oho, my sainted aunt, have I become a victim of brain fever, the curse of academia...?" -- Jonathan Crane

Sweet As Mango: Nick/Olivia all the way!
VampireNaomi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-30-2005, 08:24 AM   #42
El Virus

Location: On a route of many roads leading from nowhere to nothing
Now that's good, nor I know nor I care if you really got married, but good for you

Last edited by El Virus; 02-23-2005 at 05:41 AM.
El Virus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-30-2005, 11:12 AM   #43
Necroman
Rookie

No drugs, we got married like in Natural Born Killers, we cut our hands and let a few drops fall off the bridge. Now... the honeymoon...

Necroman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-31-2005, 06:48 AM   #44
VampireNaomi
was a dog in earlier life

LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally posted by Necroman
No drugs, we got married like in Natural Born Killers, we cut our hands and let a few drops fall off the bridge. Now... the honeymoon...
Uhhuh, sure, if that's your cup of tea I have nothing against it. Congratulations anyway!

"Oho, my sainted aunt, have I become a victim of brain fever, the curse of academia...?" -- Jonathan Crane

Sweet As Mango: Nick/Olivia all the way!
VampireNaomi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-31-2005, 12:05 PM   #45
JofaGuht

Natural Born Killers is an excellent film.

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing. AAAGGHHH!!!
JofaGuht is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-02-2005, 10:43 AM   #46
Necroman
Rookie

So what else is new...
"Has a dark creature tried to devour you from underneath your bed? Has a Goblin tried to steal your legs? Has a Incubus tried to...uhum. If not call the Necroman, he'll even rise from the grave and pay your taxes to get a good deal. He can summon anything, from 3 legged frogs to Cthulhu himself! And remember with every double summoning you get a free human skull from the last foolish mortal...uhum...from the last satisfied customer. He even accepts souls instead of cold, hard cash. So remember just read this out loud:Ph'nglui maglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh Wgah'nagl fhtan.And he'll be standin' next to ya' before you can say:Ph'nglui maglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh Wgah'nagl fhtan."

Old 02-20-2005, 02:19 PM   #47
Necroman
Rookie

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by GendoTheGreat
Thinking about it now, I'd rather hang you with my belt.
Go ahead, she's gone(Black Sabbath), she left me for the guitarist from Elivagor.

*sobs then goes back to his dark corner which he calls life*

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > The Calavera Café > Suicide Solution