lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Starwars in our galaxy
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-14-2005, 09:45 PM   #401
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greg found Ana and walked toward her.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2005, 10:51 AM   #402
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent and Victoria were shown the armoury and got their choice, Trent picked a pistol and single shot rifle. Victoria picked an automatic rifle and a pistol. Of course they also got some armour.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-17-2005, 06:34 PM   #403
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Ana had been sitting with her back to a wall. She saw Greg approaching and stood, coming to meet him. Before he got too close, she carefully masked her emotions with a blank face.

"Something tells me you came looking for me," she said.

Breia slowed and pulled Troezen to a stop with her. "I'm not planning on attacking them. The more confusion there is in here, the better it will be for us. With so many running around, we'll get out, but the second one of them turns up dead, we're as good as caught."

She pulled him up against the wall as the coming Stormtroopers passed.

"I heard there was some kind of power surge," one of them said.

"It's got to be a pretty powerful one to do this," another answered. "I've got a different idea. Didn't our prisoner have some kind of electrical abilities?"

"We had a collar on her," a third objected. "We made sure she couldn't take it off. No, this is something coming from the outside."

Their words trailed off as they went further and further away and Breia pulled Troezen away from the wall, moving once again in the direction they had been going originally.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2005, 05:32 AM   #404
guybroom
Troezen

"Good idea" Troezen said to Breia. "Id probably ended up dead if it werent for you. I always rush into battle for some reason."

He started to walk again. "lets get going" he whispered.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2005, 02:12 PM   #405
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"In cases where you're badly outnumbered, fighting can't do you any good," Breia answered. She pulled him toward the wall again and another group of Stormtroopers went blundering past.

"Why are we going to the main entrance?" one asked.

"They're calling everybody that way," another answered. "They think the rebels are trying to get in. That's who knocked out the power, you know."

"Rumor has it," a third said. They moved on and Breia reached for Troezen's arm, pulling him away from the wall again. She formed a ball of electricity big enough that she could see his face and he could see hers.

"That settles it," she said. "They're all going to the main entrance so the small door I'm taking us to will be unguarded. Let's go."

She absorbed the electric ball back into her hand and pulled on Troezen's arm again.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 04-18-2005, 02:38 PM   #406
guybroom
Troezen

"No," Troezen whispered, "Do they have security cameras or something in here? They might know we are escaping and luring us into a trap. It's what I'd do."

He slowly groped the wall trying to feel his way around in the darkness. "Let's not rush into things." He said

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
Old 04-18-2005, 07:27 PM   #407
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Let's not rush into things," she repeated. "Didn't I just tell you that a minute ago?" She laughed softly. "You're quick to fight, I'm quick to run. You're right. We can't rush this. If we do, we're dead."

She stiffened. "They've found the damage I made. They're repairing it!"

She rushed blindly for a nearby door which turned out to be some kind of closet and dragged Troezen in behind her. Just as she closed the door, the lights came on again.

"Stuck," Breia whispered softly. She looked around. "The main entrance is that way. There are several others." She pointed in a few different directions. "If the Stormtroopers were telling the truth and everybody went to the main, they'll start coming back now."

She zapped the power again, but in a different place. "That should be harder to find," she said. "Let's get out of here. Tell me which door you want to make for."

My work in progress:

Old 04-18-2005, 08:15 PM   #408
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Okay. We need to talk. Who are you, for real. I checked everything the empire and the government has on you, and up till some months ago, you didn't exist. Two, all of a sudden you seem awfully keen to go to wherever Troezen's being kept, except you keep saying we have to rescue 'her'. Now you don't seem like the type of person that makes these mistakes. So either you tell me everything that's going on, or the only person getting out of that prison will be Troezen."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 04-18-2005, 08:35 PM   #409
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Ana laughed and clapped her hands. "Bravo! You have proven yourself to be smarter than I originally thought. Ok, so you want to know about me? We'll start with the basics."

"My name is not Annaliza Hampton, as I originally said," she explained. "I am Alexandra Menon, but you won't find any information on that name in your databases. You see, I'm not from this planet. I know what enters your mind next and, no I don't come from the Republic's galaxy either."

"My home planet is called Toren," the young woman went on. "You won't find it on any galactic maps because it's in an entirely different galaxy. The people of my galaxy are often, but not always born with what you might call 'special gifts'." She emphasized her words with her hands. "I am one of those people who have them."

She held her hand up for him to see. Her palm was facing up and her hand appeared suddenly wet. In a few seconds, it was dripping. Only a few seconds later, there was enough water coming from her hand to make it seem like a small fountain.

"I dare not show the full power of this inside," she said and the water vanished. The wet spot on the floor came up and formed a little ball of water in her hand. "It is a powerful thing if unleashed in full." The ball of water was absorbed into her hand.

"You mentioned I keep referring to 'she' when Troezen's captivity is brought up," she went on. "My business partner and very good friend, Breia Blaine has been captured also. I am fairly sure they are keeping her in the same place as Troezen."

"Breia is like a sister to me," she said. "I am willing to do just about anything to get her back."

Finally, she sighed. "Do me a favor. Don't tell anybody of this conversation. They'll find out soon enough if we can rescue Breia. She'll call me by my rightful name the second she sees me. Let this wait until then."

My work in progress:

Old 04-19-2005, 05:32 AM   #410
guybroom
Troezen

"We cant go to the main exit, they'll be expecting us that way. If we go to a side exit, I they'll have too many guards that way."

a few storm troopers walked past.

"But how long do you think it will be until they find out we escaped? We have to get out soon, they will probably put the whole place in lock down."

bye all

Guybroom
Old 04-19-2005, 01:18 PM   #411
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I'd appreciate it if next time you told me about this stuf without me having to chase you down."Said Greg roughly. "Or else we wouldn't be able to pick up your partner also."

Old 04-19-2005, 04:44 PM   #412
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I would have if the existence of my galaxy had been known," Alex snapped. "As it was, if I started spouting about some galaxy nobody'd ever heard of, who do you think would believe me?"

She sighed and shook her head. "Admit it, the way it happened was better. This way, you learned from your own database that I'm not who I said I was. If I told the truth initially, there would be two things I'd done wrong. First, by telling you the truth, I'd have disobeyed my government. Second, if I told you the truth, you'd probably have thrown me out as insane."

"Now, that I know this conflict better, I can advise my government to join your side," she finished. "Once we rescue Troezen and Breia, Breia and I will go back and give this information to our government."

"And as for picking up Breia, it's something I need to do alone," she added. "If she's not already trying to escape, that is."

My work in progress:

Old 04-19-2005, 05:04 PM   #413
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent walked off towards the training room, he had a few hours before they went for the search and rescue. once in there he took off everything except his pants and shoes and shirt, he always thought armour was restricting. he practised a few Katas and whatnot. but then he got this extreme heat inside of him and he started doing katas over and over again faster and faster until his hands lit on fire. he stopped, looked at his hands, the fire was gone.
"what the heck?!" Trent yelled.

(yeah thats right, Trent's from the same galaxy as Briea and Alex. hope thats ok, if not inform me)

Old 04-19-2005, 06:02 PM   #414
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((It's ok with me, but let me say a few things first. First, Breia and Alex are well known on their planet. Chances are good that Trent would have heard of them. He may have even seen a picture of them, but he does not know them personally. Just make sure Trent's memory doesn't fall back into place until Breia's been rescued. At that time, Breia will call Alex by name and Trent is free to remember anything of his past.))

My work in progress:

Old 04-19-2005, 11:21 PM   #415
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((2 things though:
1. He'd have to have been on Earth for a considerable period of time, since they did a background check on him to find out his psyche weaknesses.
2. Was his memory damaged w/ the brainwashing?))
"And how do you expect to go back to your government? All the imperial ships work by navcomputer, and it'd be hard to steal one."

Old 04-21-2005, 01:35 AM   #416
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"We will go back the way we came," Alex retorted. She did not explain any further than that.

Breia paused thoughtfully. "I hadn't thought of a lockdown threat," she said slowly. "If they're toying with us, they'd already have the lockdown in place, not to mention a heavy guard at each door."

My work in progress:

Old 04-21-2005, 01:05 PM   #417
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"After you leave, how long will it take you to come back with help?"

Old 04-21-2005, 03:51 PM   #418
Curt-Man
Swoop?

((yeah, he'll slowly remember stuff, i guess breia and alex will help me along with the process))

"what's wrong babe?"
"m-my hands...nevermind must be a side effect or something" But Trent knew better, he felt the heat, it was real, he jsut had to find out what the heck it was.

Old 04-23-2005, 01:58 PM   #419
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Alex shrugged. "Toren's government has recalled our entire military, space fleet and ground forces. Breia and I should be able to get there in a couple of days. We could probably get back about a week after that." She shrugged. "It takes a lot of time to move a fleet this big."

My work in progress:

Old 04-23-2005, 03:27 PM   #420
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"How sure are you that you'll even manage to get back there? How did you come here?"

Old 04-23-2005, 10:23 PM   #421
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent said he needed to wander for a while so Victoria let him go, he just walked slowly up and down the hallways, until he saw Ana and Greg up ahead, so he walked up to them.
"hey guys whats going on?"

Old 04-24-2005, 12:28 AM   #422
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Discussing about what to do if we find anyone else that's being held with Troezen."

Old 04-24-2005, 11:57 AM   #423
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"you think they got more captives? i mean, of course they do, they are the Empire, i'm sorry i can't tell you if there is anyone there, i just don't remember."

Old 04-25-2005, 01:29 AM   #424
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"That's fine, Trent," 'Ana' answered. She glanced at Greg, as if trying to remind him not to call her Alex. She smiled at Trent. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

"Let us continue our discussion later," she whispered to Greg as they all turned to leave the room.

My work in progress:

Old 04-25-2005, 04:02 PM   #425
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent all of a sudden recognized Ana from somewhere, he couldn't pin it down though.
"Hey Ana!" Trent called. "have we met somewhere before, i mean like before the war, you seem familiar, your voice too"

Old 04-25-2005, 07:26 PM   #426
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Ana stared at Trent for a moment, uncertainty in her eyes. Then, she shook her head.

"No, I don't think so," she answered. "Why do you ask?"

My work in progress:

Old 04-25-2005, 08:04 PM   #427
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"hmm, well because i got like a little visual image of you, you just seem...familiar, like i've known you for a while..." Trent difted off his last words.

Old 04-26-2005, 02:14 PM   #428
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen glansed around quickly. He had senced something. Something big. He was feeling uneasy, but he wasnt sure what it was.

"That's odd." he said to himslef, but Breia probably heard too. "Ahh, never mind." he said

He then turned to Breia. "If you were them what would you do? Im a Jedi and you're a ... ummm ... you've got powers." Troezen was unsure what he should call her. "Id say that the idea of doing what they expect is the most effective thing to do. Because, they expect the unexpected and are unready for the simple things. So I would do the simple thing, which in this case is to put the guards in position and lock the exits."

He suddenly dropped onto his knees. He had felt it again. Stronger. It was in his head. It wanted to be felt.

Troezen tried to hold in the pain. He wanted to scream. He needed to get the pain out some how.

Some guards walked past the door.

He screamed.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 04-26-2005, 02:14 PM   #429
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen glansed around quickly. He had senced something. Something big. He was feeling uneasy, but he wasnt sure what it was.

"That's odd." he said to himslef, but Breia probably heard too. "Ahh, never mind." he said

He then turned to Breia. "If you were them what would you do? Im a Jedi and you're a ... ummm ... you've got powers." Troezen was unsure what he should call her. "Id say that the idea of doing what they expect is the most effective thing to do. Because, they expect the unexpected and are unready for the simple things. So I would do the simple thing, which in this case is to put the guards in position and lock the exits."

He suddenly dropped onto his knees. He had felt it again. Stronger. It was in his head. It wanted to be felt.

Troezen tried to hold in the pain. He wanted to scream. He needed to get the pain out some how.

Some guards walked past the door.

He screamed.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 04-27-2005, 01:34 AM   #430
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Ana shrugged. "I have no idea why... I'm quite certain we've never met."

"What was that?" the guards exclaimed. The threw open the door and Breia zapped them. When they were safely unconscious, she threw them into a nearby closet.

"What's with the screaming?" she demanded. "You could get us killed like that!"

My work in progress:

Old 04-27-2005, 11:09 PM   #431
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"agh!" Trent said and grabbed his head "i feel like we've known each other and for some reason... i feel i have to show you this" and with that Curt ignited a flame out of his palm...

Old 04-28-2005, 06:33 PM   #432
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen came back to his sences - slowly.

"Sorry. I dont know what happened. There was this thing. This - This - This power. I cant explain it. I could feel it through the force. It pained me when I felt it. It's still here, but I cant work out where."

He stood up

"We have to get out of here quickly! No more hiding. No more keeping quiet. We just have to get out of here now! Or it will find us and I dont quite know what it is - but it's after us."

bye all

Guybroom
Old 04-29-2005, 01:44 AM   #433
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Ana stared intently at Trent's hand. Then, she looked into his eyes and said, "It will do you well not to show anyone else that you can do this."

With that, she left him alone with his thoughts, hurrying away with a frown on her face. Now she knew she had to find Breia. Within a few seconds, she had found Greg again.

"It's time now to find Troezen and Breia," she said. "I am fairly certain they are together and I have several places we might look."

She spread a map out on the floor. Ten places were circled on the map. She gestured to four of them. "We can cross these off our search... they are nothing more than power stations." She took out a pen and crossed them off. Then, pointing to two others, she said, "These are weapons caches and it might be beneficial to you to destroy them rather than attempt to capture them. They are heavily armed."

She pointed to the remaining four. "These were once office buildings, but they have been converted into goodness knows what... most likely prisoner detention areas."

Out of those four, she pointed to one. "This one lost power twenty minutes ago. Fifteen minutes ago, it came back on, but it lost power again almost immediately." She paused. "Breia controls electricity. I think it's safe to assume she and Troezen are somewhere inside that one and Breia's messing with their power."

"I've not tried my power to its full potential," Breia said quietly. "I think it's time for a test."

She turned abruptly and led them toward the main entrance.

My work in progress:

Old 04-29-2005, 10:26 AM   #434
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen ran after Breia, suddenly they came accross a group of 5 guards.

He ran into the leader with his shoulder and punched him on the ground. He force pushed the other 3 out of his way and kept running.

"There's no time!" He said, "we have to keep running. it will find us and do worse things than just kill us." He said to Breia.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 04-29-2005, 01:53 PM   #435
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Breia zapped the guards to unconsciousness as they ran past. Suddenly, the lights came on, but Breia didn't stop. Instead, she kept running and any time they ran into more guards she zapped them also. Each time, the electricity coming from her hands grew. They reached the exit and Breia skidded to a halt.

Guards were everywhere. Troezen came up behind her and she closed her eyes. She wondered if what she was about to do would hurt, but she knew there wasn't time to be afraid of that. With a yell of challenge, Breia unleashed as much of her power as she could. The guards nearest her were killed instantly while the ones further away were knocked unconscious. Troezen was temporarily blinded and Breia collapsed to the ground, gasping for air.

"We have to keep going," she murmured, trying to stand and finding herself unable to do so. "Help me..."

My work in progress:

Old 04-29-2005, 06:05 PM   #436
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent fell to the ground breathing heavily. why was she not wierded out? why did he know her? why did his head start hurting, how could he do this? Trent was so confused when Victoria came running by his side.
"whats wrong babe?"
"i don't know, just sit here with me for a minute" and there they sat.

Old 04-30-2005, 03:05 PM   #437
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen couldnt see, what ever Breia had done had blinded him. He used his jedi sences to tell what was going on.

"Hey, I'm here." He said as he helped Breia to her feet.

He felt it again suddenly. The pain. The anger.

It was something of the darkside. Or they should have been. He could not tell.

"Let's go." he said. He still couldnt see, but the force would guide him.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 04-30-2005, 08:40 PM   #438
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Guybroom, your sight should be coming back to you now.))

Though Breia was supporting a little of her own weight, Troezen carried most of it. She was weak from what she'd done and if Troezen let go, she'd collapse again.

"Remind me not to do that again," she muttered as she let her head rest on his shoulder. Then she thought of the brightness of her blast, which had nearly blinded her though her eyes had been closed. "How are your eyes?"

My work in progress:

Old 05-01-2005, 05:48 AM   #439
guybroom
Troezen

"They were blinded, but they seem to be getting better now."

After a moment or two, Troezen could see again. He saw a group of storm trooper guards up ahead. "Let me handle these guys." he said to Breia as he gently put her to the floor.

He ran towards them and used a dark side force power - he wasnt happy about it, but it was the only thing he could do. He put his arm out and felt each of their throats and through the force squeezed. They were all dead within a minute.

He went back to Breia and helped her to her feet again. "I guess I'm not getting my lightsaber back?" He said as he walked along. The exit was only at the other end of the corridor.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 05-01-2005, 02:59 PM   #440
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((I'll let HOW exactly she found the maps slide

My posting may be erraatic during thenext year or so. May skip a week about every three weeks or so.))
Greg, having had seen so many things that day, was not so suprised by Trent's sudden use of magic. He quickly ordered them out.
"All right, we'll have a full assault now. Everyone's got their weapons? We'll be going in by ground, quickly while their power is out. Just go in, grab both Troezen and anyone else we can, and get the hell out of here. Now follow me!"
He led them quickly down a staricase and into a garage. There were three veichles there: 2 speeder bikes and a big armoured truck.
"OK, you two"He signaled at Trent and Victoria "Go in the front, Trent you drive, we're going to have to knock the door down. You guys." He pointed at the soldiers. "Ride in the back. Ana, you and I take the bikes."
He quickly mounted the mike, put a helmet on, and prepped a blaster.
"Any questions?"

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Starwars in our galaxy