lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Starwars in our galaxy
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-23-2005, 10:26 AM   #481
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Good. We're going to have to."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-24-2005, 11:26 AM   #482
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent got out of the Truck, shut the door and leaned against the side. He was so confused, why could he do these things.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-24-2005, 01:10 PM   #483
guybroom
Troezen

"I think we can trust them, but keep an eye out - you can never be too careful!"

He walked towards a window and looked as he saw people gping in and out to and from battles, or to stealth missions and from everywhere.

"Greg," he said, "do you think that this galaxy can be saved? There are so many of the imperial forces, that I really wonder if there is a way - and there is no death star to destroy this time."

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-24-2005, 05:17 PM   #484
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
10 year veteran! Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Well that was an adventure," Ana/Alex announced as she and Breia approached the group, completely oblivious to the conversation that had gone on before.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-24-2005, 09:29 PM   #485
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Let me tell you a little bit about history on this planet. No colony has ever been kept when the natives didn't want to be a colony. Everything from India, to Mexico, to the USA has rebelled when the conquerors start oppressing. We just need to remind people of that. Then they'll fight."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 07-25-2005, 09:53 AM   #486
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"oh you're damn right they'll fight" Trent said joining the conversation "but they'll fight on different fronts, and not united, that's why we'll fall."

Old 07-25-2005, 11:46 AM   #487
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"But you're forgetting this is the first time someone's been colonized against their will since the advent of the internet. We've been sending out signals on hidden webpages. When people want to fight, they'll know who to fight for."

Old 07-25-2005, 06:48 PM   #488
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"But even then, will your forces be enough?" Ana/Alex asked quietly. She and Breia approached Greg, Troezen, and Trent. "Many of the allies you seek to gain will have had no battle training before you call on them to fight. They will die."

She joined the circle, her body angled slightly, right foot forward and her weight on her left foot. Breia, who was a little taller stood slightly behind Ana/Alex and held the same position, looking into the circle over her friend's right shoulder.

((This might trigger a memory in Trent... Alex and Breia are celebrities in their galaxy... on posters and such and they are standing in a similar way on one of the posters.))

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 07-25-2005, 08:28 PM   #489
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent looked over and saw Briea and Ana. He cringed in pain, his head hurt, he was remembering something, and it hurt, both physically and mentally.
"s-sorry about that, i dunno what happened. And about what you said, we will survive for quite some time, The US has quite the army. Japan, china, korea, north and south, will unite agaisnt this threat, and will prove quite the challenge, and of course russia and most of Europe will unite. We will last, and when we are forced into hiding, we will fight valiantly on the Guerilla front."

Old 07-26-2005, 03:24 AM   #490
guybroom
Troezen

"That sounds like a decent plan, but we need people to lead the overall army. I don' t know too much about how the battles are going around the world, but i've heard that the president was killed - who will lead it?"

He walked over to a window and kept talking with his back to the group and watched people running around outside.

"I also think that I should tell you about something else." he said nervously. "I don't know if you know this - but the empire had a battle station called the death star. It could destroy entire planets with a single shot - and they don't care about killing their own men. Just because we might win the battle on Earth - there is still a tough battle in space. Well, if they have a fleet yet - they have destroyed planets even without the station."

((I've lost track - is Troezen the only one from the SW galaxy?))

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
Old 07-26-2005, 07:00 AM   #491
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I can be of some help there," Breia announced. Ana/Alex frowned momentarily, but allowed Breia to continue. "My galaxy has a large fleet of ships. If we contact them... if I contact them and tell them what the Empire did to me, they'll not hesitate to send the fleet to aid us."

My work in progress:

Old 07-26-2005, 09:23 AM   #492
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Yeah, and in a semi-bizzarre series of events, the majority are from WJ's universe.))
"How long will it take for the fleet to arrive??"

Old 07-26-2005, 01:31 PM   #493
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Breia seemed to be waiting for Ana/Alex to speak up, but when she did not, Breia sighed.

"I can't be entirely sure," she answered. "It could take up to a couple of your weeks or it could be as quickly as five of your days. The fleet is very large and it takes time to move something this big, you see."

My work in progress:

Old 07-26-2005, 01:34 PM   #494
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent cringed in pain again, this time he was getting images, of a huge fleet, he was looking out a window at it. Trent fell to the ground in pain.
"w-what is happening t-to me?"

Old 07-26-2005, 04:40 PM   #495
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen looked at Trent. He tried to sence what was bothering him and he searched Trent's feelings and found something that he was not expecting.

He helped Trent to his feet. "Do you know him?" he said to Ana and Breia, "because I think that he knows you, from... somewhere." He was surprised at his images that he senced in Trent's mind.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 07-26-2005, 06:22 PM   #496
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"you read m-my mind? next t-time you want to do that, a-ask me."

Old 07-27-2005, 08:18 AM   #497
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"You can do it too," Ana/Alex suddenly said. "It's only humans from this galaxy that find it difficult. Focus on me."

((This'll probably be hard for you to do at first, Curt.))

My work in progress:

Old 07-27-2005, 08:49 AM   #498
guybroom
Troezen

"I'm sorry, but if you were going to go crazy on us again, I had to know. And you weren't really in a position to answer if you wanted me to or not."

--------

((I'm gonna make a second char - just to spice things up a little))

name: Darth Gartoor
sex: male
race: human
affiliation: Empire, sith
side/rank: Sith lord
Apperance: dark skinned, bright red hair.
clothing: dark brown robes and gloves, black cape and hood,
weapons: just about everything in sight, 2 double bladed lightsaber.

Bio: he's sith lord with ranks of troops at his disposal. He is slowly becoming stronger and he is a well trained swordsman. He killed his master a few years ago and is now the lord of the sith.

-------------------------

Darth Gartoor chocked the Jedi and kicked his lightsaber off the cliff. He was on top of a large cliff in an unknown place - his ship had been shot down. He jumped down and landed softly at the bottom.

He saw a tie fighter land and he got into it - kicking out the pilot - and flew off.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 07-27-2005, 09:23 AM   #499
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"w-what? you want to me do read someoen's mind? how the hell do you propose i do that!" Trent said now standing up again.

Old 07-27-2005, 04:13 PM   #500
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Don't think," Breia offered, trying to be helpful. "Just try. Focus your eyes on Alex for starters... it's easier to read the mind of the person you're looking at."

((Breia just slipped up and called her friend Alex... Curt, that might trigger a memory or two. Alex and Breia... you know, that sort of thing. He might remember seeing those two names on the poster the women are subconsciously portraying ))

My work in progress:

Old 07-27-2005, 04:35 PM   #501
guybroom
Troezen

Darth Gartoor flew around the planet. He opened a com channel with the Star Destroyer. "Where is the the biggest problem with the invasion?"

"Any large scale resitance has been turminated, but there are still a few small pockets in the larger countries."

"Send me coordenates of the largest one."

The coordinates came through on his screen and he flew towards america. ((i've forgotten exactly where the group is)).

He soon came across evidence of a battle. He walked towards where he senced the biggest presence of life. He walked there slowly.

----

Troezen stood watching to see how Trent would read someone's mind. He had had an insight into people's feeling and could tell if they were lying ect, but only with the force....

He suddenly remembered that he needed a lightsaber.

"Hey, do you know where i would get a lightsaber crystle?"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 07-27-2005, 04:44 PM   #502
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent winced, and another memory came back. But he ignored it and focused on 'Ana'. He concentrated....harded....C'mon Trent, you can do it. He's remembering, thankfully, hopefully we can tell him soon.
Trent stepped back "holy crap!.....Remembering just what exactly Ana?"

((i hope that minor char contorl was ok))

Old 07-28-2005, 05:13 AM   #503
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Alex smiled slightly. "That I am not Annaliza Hampton, for one. That your name is not Trent for another."

My work in progress:

Old 07-28-2005, 06:13 AM   #504
guybroom
Troezen

Gartoor walked towards the building. He walked through the door and before the guards could say anything, they were chocked to death.

He senced several people and then he saw them point their blaster rifles at him.

He pulled out his lightsaber and ignited one side, he deflected all the shots back at the guards. But someone had turned on the alarms.

-------------------

Troezen just stood there and smiled. "So you all know each oth--"

He didnt get to finish his sentece as the alarm started ringing around the building.

"That doesnt sound good." He said as he heard laser blasts from below. He reached for his lightsaber, but he suddenly realised that he didnt have one any more.

He got a blaster rifle very quickly, "let's go"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 07-28-2005, 08:08 AM   #505
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Alex glanced at Breia and nodded. Together, they turned to follow Troezen.

My work in progress:

Old 07-28-2005, 08:21 AM   #506
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen ran down the steps and suddenly he could sence what it was. "It's a sith!" He said to Tara and Breia. "This could be nasty. Are there any other jedi in here?"

Before he could get an answer, a cloaked figure with a double bladed lightsaber looked at him and smiled.

"A jedi?" he said in his cold voice. "I've been looking for someone to give jme a decent fight - but you'll have to do." He jumped up and ignited a second double bladed red lightsaber and made an X shape with them.

"Yeah, I would fight you, but I don't have a lightsaber at the moment." Troezen thought it was best to make a joke out of this - a jedi without a lightsaber was not a common thing.

"Oh well" smirked Darth Gartoor. "I'd have killed you anyway - this just saves time." He ran towards Treozen, Tara and Briea.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 07-28-2005, 08:36 AM   #507
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Alex blasted the Sith with water and then dropped to her knees and shot a lot of water along the floor. Soon, the Sith was standing in water.

"Get back!" Breia warned her allies. Then, to the Sith, she said, "Don't you know that water conducts electricity?"

She let loose a burst of electricity, targeting the water beneath the Sith's feet.

((You can have him jump out of the water if you want... it's up to you, but he might be slightly surprised about the electricity as it looks a lot like Force Lightning. Something that might make the Sith mad is that Breia can absorb electricity, so any attempt he might make of using Force Lightning on her will fail.))

My work in progress:

Old 07-28-2005, 09:22 AM   #508
guybroom
Troezen

Darth Gartoor jumped out of the water just before he would be electrecuted (sp?).

"That's a neat trick, but I can do it better. I sence you are no sith, nor jedi. And you are right that water conducts electricity." He said as he burst force lightning at them.

Troezen tried to absorb the lightning, as he knew was possible, but he could not do it yet. He was thrown backwards into a wall.

The rest of the lightning went to Tara and Briea.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 07-28-2005, 09:32 AM   #509
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"don't you know it's rude to attack women?" Trent said as he hurled a fireball with one hand and shot a fire stream with the other.

Old 07-28-2005, 09:43 AM   #510
guybroom
Troezen

"I'm sorry" Gartoor joked, "i'll stop attacking you."

He said as he parted the fire with the force as it went around him ((much like in the clone wars))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 07-28-2005, 10:55 PM   #511
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"tricky little bugger aren't you?" Trent said as he fired a small, but high temperature and thick ball of fire.

Old 07-29-2005, 12:55 AM   #512
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Under the blast of lightning, Alex went flying into the wall behind her, but it had no effect on Breia. She caught it in one hand and held up the ball of electricity.

"You're right," she said. "I am no Jedi. But I see you like being direct. So..." She threw the lightning ball at him and sent a burst of lightning his way.

My work in progress:

Old 07-29-2005, 05:00 AM   #513
guybroom
Troezen

Gartoor jumped up in the air and threw one of his sabers down, spinning. He thought that it would deflect the lightning - but this wasn't force lightning, so it had different qualities.

The saber got thrown backwards and so did Gartoor. He hit the wall and the lightning gave him pain. Then the ball of fire came along and hit him quarly in the chest.

He blacked out.

"STOP!" Troezen cried. "Don't kill him!" He ran over to the Sith and checked his pulse. "He's ok. He might be able to give us some infomation about the fleet."

bye all

Guybroom
Old 07-29-2005, 09:59 AM   #514
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"That was for Alex," Breia muttered, staring at the unconscious Sith Lord. Hearing Troezen's words, Breia nodded. "You're right. But do we have any cells that can hold Force sensitives?"

With that, she moved over to Alex, who was still unconscious and began reviving her.

My work in progress:

Old 07-29-2005, 10:33 AM   #515
guybroom
Troezen

"holding force sensitives is not really a proplem - just take away his lightsaber and make sure any guards are immune to mind tricks, choking and all that. Oh, and make sure that the cage can cope with force powers or the controls won't over load and shut down if it is burst with lightning. Ummm... and make sure that you lock the door." he said. "also, do it quickly, I can already sence that he is waking up."

bye all

Guybroom
Old 07-29-2005, 01:43 PM   #516
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"or y'know, you could do to him what you did to me, totally screw him over mentally" Trent said with a smile.

Old 07-29-2005, 01:48 PM   #517
guybroom
Troezen

"It wouldnt work. He's too strong minded. You were brainwashed, not the brainwasher - understand?"

Troezen saw Gartoor start to twich: he was waking up. He force pulled the two lightsabers into his hands. "Hmm - two birds with one stone. Disarm him and i get a saber."

Gartoor was slowly getting more and more aware of his surroundings but was too weak to move, these people were strong.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 07-29-2005, 01:51 PM   #518
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent started to slightly glow redish yellow, and his temperature was rising.
"if he tries anything, he's gone." Then Trent remembered that we wanted him alive "uh, i mean subdued, not dead yeah."

Old 07-29-2005, 02:11 PM   #519
guybroom
Troezen

"of course you did." said Troezen unconvinced. "now let's move him quickly before he wakes up.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 07-31-2005, 10:36 AM   #520
Writer
Not switching to DTV

You were always more known for your stealth than for your violence. Trent heard Alex/Ana's voice inside his head as they picked the Sith up from the ground and carried him away.

My work in progress:

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Starwars in our galaxy