lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Starwars in our galaxy
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-01-2005, 07:28 AM   #521
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen kept his mind on the sith to check if he was waking up. Suddenly he felt it.

"He's awake!" he cried, he ignited a lightsaber as the other was suddenly out of his hand and in the sith's.

The sabers smashed against each other as Gartoor kicked away the people holding him.

Troezen could only block the attacks - he was much weaker than the sith. He would not last for long if the fight kept going. He was being moved back against a wall. He jumped up in the air and held himself against the wall with the force. "Any time now would be good." he said as he jumped away from a bolt of lightning.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2005, 09:37 AM   #522
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent had no time to think about what Ana just thought. Trent wipped a ball of fire at the sith, rolled and wipped another.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2005, 04:03 PM   #523
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Alex created a water wall around the Sith, knowing that it would not stop him. Then, she froze the water, but she knew the ice wouldn't hold him either. "Troezen, can you reach his mind? Breia and I are working on it, but he's resisting us. Maybe if we had your help, we could force him back into unconsciousness!"

The ice began to crack and melt...

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2005, 04:46 PM   #524
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Oh darn" Trent said. He then started forming a ball of fire in his hand, increasing its heat every second. It grew slightly and was now whitish blue. Trent's eyes started to go red and start smoking.

Old 08-03-2005, 06:16 PM   #525
guybroom
Troezen

"i dont know how much you know about Jedi - but it is practicly impossible to do that to someone so strong." Troezen said as he stopped a fragment of ice from flying into him as the sith burst free of the ice cage.

"Nice try." Gartoor said as he just missed slicing Breia in half with his saber.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
Old 08-03-2005, 06:30 PM   #526
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Breia backflipped away from Gartoor's blade and created a lightning wall between him and the rest of them. "Practically impossible when alone or no matter how many people you have helping you?"

"Trent!" Alex shouted. "If you remember enough now, we could use your help in this too!"

"At least try to help us, Troezen," Breia gasped, fighting the strain of keeping the wall strong against Gartoor's furious attacks. Finally, the wall buckled and the electricity scattered in all directions. Breia was slammed into the wall behind her and collapsed to the ground, panting for breath.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 08-04-2005, 09:50 AM   #527
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent heard the cry for help, and instead of shooting the ball at the sith, he stopped it and made it disappear, then he moved with great speed. He snuk into the shadows. He snuk around behind the sith and burst forth at him fire sword in hand.

Old 08-04-2005, 01:55 PM   #528
guybroom
Troezen

((im guessing the properties of the sword))

Gartoor parried the sword with his saber. Then he attacked several times at Trent.

"I suppose we could try to take him, but it would be hard. I don't know ---" Troezen didnt get to finish as he got hit by a bolt of electricity from Breia's wall. He got thrown back against a wall and he dropped the lightsaber.

Gartoor saw that and got the saber and started attacking Trent with 4 blades.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 08-04-2005, 02:53 PM   #529
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent was having no problemn at all fighting agasint four blades. He blocked some and dodged the others. He saw a hole in the siths attack, and he took it, and started pushing forwards, making the sith go defense.

Old 08-05-2005, 02:35 PM   #530
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Alex and Breia backed into a corner and began to focus their combined mental power on Gartoor, trying to force him back into unconsciousness.

My work in progress:

Old 08-05-2005, 10:34 PM   #531
Curt-Man
Swoop?

As Trent attacked, it all of a sudden came back to him. Everything. He backed off, and flew up in the air, using fire liek thursters to keep him up.
"Hey sithy, somethin' on your mind?" Endac said as he felt Breia and Alex using thier mental powers.

Old 08-07-2005, 01:19 PM   #532
guybroom
Troezen

((Did i miss something? Endac?))

Gartoor dropped onto the ground and rolled back from Trent's fire and he stood up again quickly. Just as he was about to hit Troezen with his saber, he felt something in his head.

His mind went strange. The world was spinning. Everything was going dark. He fell onto the ground. He was trying to hold it all back, he was trained for things like this - but he had never known anything like this.

Troezen saw what Alex and Briea were doing and joined in but he was suddenly held back by something.

Gartoor was showing why he was a sith lord - he held back the intruders in his head and blocked their thoughts. He then let out a large burst of force lightning in all directions and hit everything in its path.

Gartoor used this as the oportunity that he needed. He ran out the room and up the stairs to the roof. He knew that they would follow.

Troezen got hit by the lightning and it felt like his insides were burning. He felt weak. When he got his strength back a moment later, he had no idea where the sith had dissapered to.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 08-07-2005, 05:17 PM   #533
Curt-Man
Swoop?

((he remembered his real name when everything came back to him ))

Endac made a fire shield, but some lightning got through, he was stunned for a bit.
"C'mon girls lets follow!" Endac said as he ran up the stairs.

Old 08-07-2005, 11:04 PM   #534
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Alex was fairly obviously stunned by the lightning and she collapsed. Breia simply absorbed the lightning and followed Endac in the pursuit of the Sith.

"I think you've remembered a lot," she told him as they ran up the stairs. "You seem different."

My work in progress:

Old 08-08-2005, 12:41 AM   #535
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((god, don't make me play catch-up so much.))
Meanwhile Greg and his father were coordinating the evacuation of the base. One that seemed under control Greg turned to his father.
"Let me fight."
"No. You're not ready for this yet."
"I won't be alone, they're all fighting him. I won't stay behind. "
"All right. But be careful. And come back in one piece."
---------
Greg took a shortcut and was waiting on the roof for the sith. He cloaked himself with the force completely, and holding a sword made out of what the people from the other galaxy called 'cortosis', but here was known as platinum (for those who don't know, cortosis is the only material that's light-saber proof)

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2005, 01:00 AM   #536
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokemaster
((god, don't make me play catch-up so much.))
((THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR LEAVING!

j/k

also: Platinum = cortosis? That's iffy... since cortosis also has strange traits like being highly unstable in the presence of explosives etc. This is purely from a non-official-moderator outsider POV, btw ))

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2005, 01:03 AM   #537
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Well I only know of it through Jedi Outcast................what about solidified, more stable derivative of nitroglycerin, still unstable in presence of explosives, but not so much that it'll blow up in your face if you breathe on it.))

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 08-08-2005, 10:40 AM   #538
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Breia, I remember everything" Endac said with a smile.

Old 08-08-2005, 06:37 PM   #539
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I'm glad to hear it," Breia said. "Alex will be too... if we can just get this guy taken care of. I'm going to revive her. You keep after him and we'll be on your tail."

She turned and jumped back down the stairs and ran to Alex.

My work in progress:

Old 08-08-2005, 08:08 PM   #540
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Will do" Endac said as he whipped after the sith.

Old 08-10-2005, 10:45 AM   #541
guybroom
Troezen

((Instead of cortoise being an element from Earth, why not just make it what it is - from the other galaxy?!))

Troezen ran to catch up with the rest of them when he managed to stand up. He then ran up the stairs to the roof and suddenly got force pushed backwards and nearly got pushed off the building.

Gartoor had done this to the whole group of them. He had lead them into his trap and he had them exactly where he wanted them.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 08-10-2005, 06:04 PM   #542
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Endac was ready for anything, he was still pushed back, btu he didn't loose his footing.
"Your time ends now sith" Endac said then ingited a fireblade."Bring it on" Endac said with a smirk.

Old 08-10-2005, 07:31 PM   #543
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Alex," Breia murmured, shaking her friend slightly. Alex didn't respond and Breia glanced at her surroundings. A soldier stood nearby and Breia stood and approached him. "I need water as quickly as humanly possible."

My work in progress:

Old 08-10-2005, 07:47 PM   #544
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Um, Guybroom, Greg's cloaked completely and waiting for Gartoor, he wouldn't fall so...)
At the last moment Greg grabbed the edge of the roof and propelled himself back onto it. He still had his cortosis sword. and stood next to Endac.

Old 08-12-2005, 07:23 PM   #545
Writer
Not switching to DTV

When the guard returned with a glass of water, Breia frowned. "It'll have to do," she muttered. She took it and returned to Alex.

"You need a little help," she said as she dumped the water on her friend's face. Alex didn't even flinch and the water was absorbed into the skin of her face. Slowly, her eyes opened. Breia sighed. "Ok, you need a lake."

"I'm ok," Alex said slowly. She took her time sitting up. "Where's the Sith?"

"On the roof," Breia answered. "We need to focus our minds again. Endac remembers himself. Troezen had his doubts earlier, but with four of us, we might be able to have the effect we want."

Alex nodded and moved for the stairs. Breia was close behind her. In seconds, they joined Endac, Greg, and Troezen in facing Gartoor.

My work in progress:

Old 08-13-2005, 10:36 AM   #546
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Don't do this sith. No one wants to die here, give up your weapons and come with us and all will be well" Endac tried the reason.

Old 08-15-2005, 06:43 AM   #547
guybroom
Troezen

"Alright, I'll give you my weapons!" He said as he threw both of his lightsabers at the group.

Toezen rolled under one and jumped over the other and got to the sith. He kicked him in the stomach, but got knocked backwards by a punch to the face.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 08-15-2005, 10:57 AM   #548
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Endac threw a fireball at the sith's chest.

Old 08-17-2005, 01:53 PM   #549
guybroom
Troezen

Gartoor got hit by the fireball and got thrown backwards. He knew he was beaten. He ran to the edge of the roof and jumped down and landed easily on his feet. He then threw up his arms and with the force got both of his lightsabers back and ran off. On his way he slashed two guards and hit back several of the blaster bolts shot at him and killed another three guards.

Troezen stood up. He couldnt run after him. He had no lightsaber and was not strong enough. "I need a saber and I need it now!"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 08-17-2005, 09:03 PM   #550
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Endac said nothing but turned to Breia.
"Covert mission or full scale assault, i've obviously failed, therefore you are the leaders here."

Old 08-18-2005, 04:18 PM   #551
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Breia looked to Alex for the answer to Endac's question. Alex frowned and went to the edge of the building to see the Sith running away.

"He's obviously not coming back alone," she said. "And if we let him go, we have to move or he'll bring an army back..." she shook her head. "If Troezen can find a lightsaber, he can better help to defend, but moving is the better choice."

"And what of us?" Breia asked quietly. Alex turned from the edge of the building.

"We must contact the Millitary," she answered. "Breia, you stay here. Endac and I will return to the drop spot." She turned to Greg. "They'll want to hear of your need directly from a Human of Earth," she said. "Will you join us?"

"And you'll need a ship to get close enough to the comm transmitter," Breia reminded her. Alex nodded.

"A communications transmitter was dropped in orbit of the planet you call Mercury," she told him. "We have to get close enough to use it before we can call for help. Do you have any ships we might use to reach it? And more importantly, can you pilot one if you have it?"

My work in progress:

Old 08-20-2005, 09:42 AM   #552
guybroom
Troezen

"the jedi have ships that can get to the planet within hours I think. They should let you use one if you tell them the cause, they would almost definatly spare some resorces for the battle here too. Also, I should see them anyway, they would have the equipment for my saber."

---------

Gartoor kept running. He was pleased that none of that group was following him. They had learnt their lesson. But they would regroup, get ready for a battle, and a battle was what he was going to give them!

He soon found what he was looking for - the imperial fleet that he had control of had landed. He quickly found the commander. The ships and the ground troops would be ready to attack in only a couple of hours. Gartoor was pleased, he had a good army and they were ready to serve.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 08-21-2005, 04:20 PM   #553
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I'll go with you, and we will need an army to help us here on earth, two should do. How do we contact them?" While waiting for Troezen to answer, Greg contacted his father.
"Hey dad, I'm ok, but he got away and will probably be back soon. How's the evac going?"
"It's almost done. Just need to activate the booby traps. We got everything that's necessary packed and in the transport."
"All right get them ready. They'll be coming soon, but they won't be expecting the traps. Hopefully that'll lessen their number."
"Got it son. You need to get out too, remember that."

Old 08-21-2005, 04:55 PM   #554
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"why will I go with you? its better off them thinking i died, i don't know if i could take failing them and them knowing i still live." Endac said sadly

Old 08-21-2005, 05:45 PM   #555
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Because, unfortunately for you, we'll probably need all the witnesses from your....planet/galaxy/dimension/whatever to get your government to help. Two people is a conspiracy, three' are a political movement.

Old 08-21-2005, 11:46 PM   #556
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Two's a conspiracy? what in the hell is that supposed to mean! my government trusts these two women with the fate of our galaxy and yours, you should have more faith in them." Endac said as he sized Greg up.

Old 08-22-2005, 12:16 AM   #557
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"It means that I have no idea of your government's position on any of you three! And none of you has been there recently enough, and I know enough about governments to know they've easily changed their minds about any of you three seperatly. If we're going we're going to need a strong case. I'm not wasting god-knows how many hours going there and back, if I'm not coming back with a huge army. This is my planet, man! I want it safe, independent, and free. If it means I have to tie you up and drag your butt all the way to your planet, so be it."

Old 08-22-2005, 11:13 AM   #558
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Good, that was exactly what i wanted to hear." Endac started to turn "You'll get your huge army" Endac smiled and turned to the girls.
"so, off we go then?"

Old 08-22-2005, 12:52 PM   #559
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Soon as Troezen lets us know where to find the ship"

Old 08-22-2005, 08:50 PM   #560
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"It's settled then," Alex said. "Troezen, if you would please lead us to the Jedi." She paused for a moment. "It has just occurred to me that the Empire is likely preparing a fleet of their own to attack Earth." She frowned. "We'll need a very fast ship."

My work in progress:

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Starwars in our galaxy