lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Starwars in our galaxy
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-22-2005, 09:22 PM   #561
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"They aren't trying to exterminate everybody yet. The empire chose this planet for a reason, which we're not sure of, but we've been finding some documents refferring to this planet's 'special' resource."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-23-2005, 12:12 PM   #562
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Sounds wonderful," Breia said sarcastically. She turned to Troezen. "I think the sooner you all get moving, the better."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-31-2005, 05:40 AM   #563
guybroom
Troezen

((sorry i've been gone for a bit. My posting is gonna be a bit on and off over the next few weeks. It shouldnt be too bad though, or for too long - sort of like that))

Troezen thought for a moment. "I'm not sure where the jedi are hiding. There were several different rondezvous points, but we were only told two each. The first one was completely destroyed in an attack as we landed, and the second one was only small and there wont be enough people there to help. Give me one moment."

Troezen sat down on the ground and started to find jedi through the force.

After a moment he got up and said "follow me."

-------------------

Gartoor sat meditating while he waited for the army to get ready. He could feel Troezen and he knew what they were up to.

He got up. "Captian. I need a group of about thirty troops. NOW!"

"Yes sir"

Two minutes later, the troops were following Gartoor towards the jedi and his mutant friends.

((hey guys, I've forgotten which country this is in. Was it England or America?))

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-31-2005, 11:42 AM   #564
Curt-Man
Swoop?

((England))

Trent followed Troezen without a word.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-31-2005, 12:54 PM   #565
guybroom
Troezen

((that's right. Thanks))

Troezen walked down the steps quickly. "I have a feeling that they know what we're up to." He said as he walked. Soon they were at the door and he ran out.

He was running for a few minutes when he felt it. "He's here. That sith is around there." he said pointing to a corner of a building. "He probably know's we're here too. We should hide, it's too big for us to take on and win."

Gartoor halted his army. "stay here" he called to the troops. He slowly pered around the corner and saw them. They were whispering to themselves, he could tell it was about him. He gestured to the army to follow him around the corner.

"Hello" he called to the small group.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
Old 08-31-2005, 03:45 PM   #566
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greg immediately grabbed his pistol with one hand and the sword with his other.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 08-31-2005, 05:04 PM   #567
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"It's a beautiful day, isn't it?" Alex called back to Gartoor. Breia stood next to her. Their hands were resting loosely at their sides. "I'd hate to disturb the peace... but isn't that what you're planning on doing?"

She bent her elbows, putting her hands out in front of her at stomach level and a ball of water began to form in her hands. It was a hot day, but the water started turning to ice, from the inside out. By the time the conversion was completely made, the ice ball rested in her hands and hid her upper body from sight.

Breia's hands crackled with electric energy, waiting...

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 09-01-2005, 04:28 AM   #568
guybroom
Troezen

Gartoor senced the ice and the electricity, and jumped up into the air and ignited both of his lightsabers and force pulled the ice out of Alex's hands and it smashed into the side of the building.

Gartoor landed on his feet and pointed towards the group, which the small army knew as a sign to attack.

Troezen ran towards one of the troops and kicked its head. He picked up the blaster and shot it. With his new weapon, he went towards Gartoor and fired several shots at the windows of the building, which smashed down on top of Gartorr, who used it to his advantage and with the force, threw the shards at Troezen and blocked Breia's electricity with them.

((sorry if that's some char control with breia.))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-01-2005, 08:41 AM   #569
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greg attacked the troops w/ his blaster and sword

Old 09-01-2005, 09:37 AM   #570
guybroom
Troezen

Gartoor ran towards Troezen and punched him in the stomach. Before Troezen knew what was going on, he was on the ground holding his chest.

Gartoor ran towards Greg and threw a burst of force lightning towards him.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-01-2005, 10:18 AM   #571
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Breia lunged, bringing herself between Gartoor's lightning and Greg, absorbing it herself. Then, she shot more electricity at Gartoor.

"You electricute me, but it does no good," Breia said. "I electricute you with double what you gave me..."

((And what happens? Breia's watching to find out. ))

My work in progress:

Old 09-01-2005, 11:11 AM   #572
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Endac stood there, waiting, or so it looked like. On the inside he was concentrating....and then smoke came from his eyes, then fire and all of a sudden he shot a huge beam or super hot fire at the troops and discintegrated most of them.
"Do you really think an army has any effect on three Government agents?" Endac yelled while walking slowly toward Gartoor.

Old 09-01-2005, 02:09 PM   #573
guybroom
Troezen

((I'm not really sure that im going to allow mass disintegrations like that one curt. I'll leave it for now, but tone it down a bit next time please))

Gartoor learnt his lesson from last time the lightning was thrown at him. He would normally have absorbed it, but he had to dodge this one.

He was too slow and it hit him. He suddenly felt burning all the way through him.

He called to the surviving troops to retreat. "These ones are mine alone." He said. He stood up and threw one of his lightsabers at Endac and ran towards the group weilding the other.

Troezen got up and quickly caught the lightsaber before it could hit Endac. Troezen then ran towards Gartoor and the two lightsabers locked together.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-01-2005, 06:32 PM   #574
Curt-Man
Swoop?

((my bad i pwomise i won't do it again ))

Endac ducked but then realized Troezen had got it. Endac ingited a blade of fire and attacked Gartoor not knowing if the fire would do anything agaisnt his sword.

Old 09-04-2005, 02:40 PM   #575
guybroom
Troezen

Gartoor and Troezen were fighting. Troezen could hardly keep up to Gartoor's speed. Then he saw that Endac was about to strike Gartoor with a fire blade.

As Gartoor ducked under the fire, Troezen used that moment to save himself and move away from Gartoor's blade.

Gartoor parried the sword with his saber and then force pushed Endac away from him and then ran towards Troezen again.

"Come back here Jedi!" he said moving slowly towards Troezen.

Troezen took a chance and ran towards Gartoor with his saber ready to strike and at the last second, he jumped over Gartoor and tryed to stab him from the back. But Gartoor had senced this and had spun his saber around and sliced off Troezen's left hand.

He looked over the jedi who was now on the ground and raised his lightsaber over Troezen's chest ready to stab him...

((This is the time for someone to attack Gartoor))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-04-2005, 03:12 PM   #576
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greg quickly and silently moved up behind Gartoor and stabbed him.

Old 09-06-2005, 04:42 PM   #577
guybroom
Troezen

((I didnt mean kill him *shakes fist*))

Gartoor fell on top of Troezen. He was still alive, but only just. He wouldnt escape now, he had no way to. He would recover soon though, he would kill these people soon.

Then he was suddenly on the hard ground, Troezen had pushed him off with his one hand.

"Can someone give me a hand here?" he realised what he had said, "umm, literally." He stood up, picked up the lightsaber that so nearly killed him and kept it up to the sith's neck. "We need to keep him alive, he'll be useful." He said while trying to keep steady. He was feeling weak.

He sudenly collapsed.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-06-2005, 06:43 PM   #578
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((I didn't kill him I stabbed him.))
Grege quickly caught Troezen.
"Get him back to base."

Old 09-06-2005, 07:16 PM   #579
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent ran over to Gartoor and cauterized the stab wound with fire, at least he wouldn't bleed to death.

Old 09-18-2005, 10:45 AM   #580
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen slowly opened his eyes, he was feeling weak. He let out a grown. "Hello? What's going on?" He was disoriantated.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-18-2005, 09:34 PM   #581
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Endac walked over to Troezen.
"We got the sith." And thats all Endac said

Old 09-19-2005, 11:11 AM   #582
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Come on," Breia called. "We have to hurry. Alex, if you would, please?"

Alex moved over to Troezen and sprayed cold water in his face. "Troezen, I know you're tired, but we really need a ship now and you're the only one with a solid lead on where to find one."

My work in progress:

Old 09-19-2005, 03:56 PM   #583
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen stood up with difficulty. He walked over to Alex. "I think that the Jedi are.... that way." he said, pointing with his only hand. He started walking.

"So let's see, I need a lightsaber and now a hand." He joked to himself. It was the only way he got through life - joking about terrible things.

"Hey, what are we gonna do with him?" he said guesturing to the fallen sith. "we cant just leave him there. The jedi would be able to take care of him, providing he doesnt wake up on the way."

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-19-2005, 07:56 PM   #584
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"We're running out of time. Alex, Breia and I will go on, we'll send the jedi back for him."

Old 09-20-2005, 12:03 PM   #585
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"No, we take him with us, he's a pest, he'll keep coming back, if we don't kill him or lock him up, so lets go." Endac said as he threw Gartoor over his shoulder.

Old 09-21-2005, 02:30 PM   #586
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen started to lead the way. He had a rough idea of the way, he hoped that they were still there, he couldnt sence them. Troezen fell to his knees. "Breia, can you take my weight, Im too weak." he said.

Gartoor started to stir, but he was still uncontious.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-21-2005, 02:55 PM   #587
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greg saw Gartoor stir.
"Let's pick up the pace"

Old 09-21-2005, 03:15 PM   #588
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Endac startted to jog.
"Someone better hold him up we gotta run and get this guy contained fast."

Old 09-22-2005, 02:00 PM   #589
guybroom
Troezen

Gartoor suddenly opened his eyes. He kicked Greg and started to run. The pain was weakening him, but he wouldnt be caught again. He ran as fast as he could. He was weaponless, but he wouldnt let himself be caught again.

Troezen saw this and was about to instinctivly run after him, but he was too weak and nearly collapsed again.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-22-2005, 02:10 PM   #590
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Alex stretched out her right hand and Gartoor ran into a literal wall of water. Part of the wall froze, trapping his legs. The rest of the water splashed away into the streets.

"You're with Elemmentals," she called after him. "Escape is almost entirely impossible."

My work in progress:

Old 09-22-2005, 03:36 PM   #591
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent ran up to where he was.
"Do not think you'll ever be able to escape with us around, you'll either find yourself drowning, electrified or burnt to a crisp, so i STRONGLY suggest you come calmly."

Old 09-22-2005, 05:29 PM   #592
guybroom
Troezen

((1000th post!!!!!!))

Gartoor considered the odds. He couldnt really escape, he was too weak to escape without these elementals, he'd just have to play things his way.

"Perhaps you elementals are stronger than me, and lets face it, I'm hardly at my strongest at the moment" he said looking at where he had been stabbed, "but I can take you on, all three of you."

He was struggling to get out of the ice. "Now I suggest you think about what's really going on. I mean, do you really think that this planet really has a chance against the empire? against the sith? against a force bigger and stronger than they could ever have dreamed of? Do you honestly think that?

Come over and join the empire, join us. It is your only chance not to be destroyed in this conflict, it is your only chance to be on the winning team. I will help you to realise your true potential with your powers. I will help you to become more powerful than any of your people. Join us and your powers will be stronger than you could ever imagine."

He spoke to Endac, "I know you, I know that you already turned, but then you turned back to these weaklings! I will show you mercy for now and not kill you, but you must know that this is your first, last and only chance - now what is your decision? Will you join us or will you die?"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-22-2005, 06:16 PM   #593
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"You'd be better off speaking to stone ears," Breia said gruffly. "Alex and I have spent the last five years watching as you Sith and your Empire prepared for this invasion. These people did not provoke your attack."

"Breia is right," Alex agreed. "We side with the right."

She walked up to him and aimed a punch at his face, seeking to knock him out.

My work in progress:

Old 09-22-2005, 09:10 PM   #594
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Endac just stared at him.
"Show me mercy and die a fiery death."

Old 09-22-2005, 10:19 PM   #595
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"**** you *******" Said Greg. "You and your whole group can go to hell itself. You're just a bunch of " He let off a string of curse words in english, spanish, french and german.

Old 09-23-2005, 12:23 PM   #596
guybroom
Troezen

Gartoor dodged the punch and it hit his shoulder

"Show you know mercy?" he said back to Endac. "done."

He jumped up with his legs still in the ice, he dropped down with such force that the ice smashed and he let out a force storm - lightning hit everyone.

He ran towards Alex and hit her and then he kicked Greg and hit Troezen in the chest.

Troezen collapsed.

"I gave you a chance, but you didnt take it, now you'll pay."

Gartoor jumped to the top of a building and started running over the rooftop. He would be far away from them before anyone could get to the top of the building.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-23-2005, 01:13 PM   #597
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Breia was the only one who had not been attacked and she sighed.

"I hate to do this," she muttered. Some elementals are able to convert their entire body into their element for short amounts of time. Breia understood that it was dangerous and that she'd never tried it before, but she also knew that Gartoor could not be allowed to escape. So she did it... barely. Lightning struck the rooftop just in front of Gartoor and Breia returned to her natural state. Her eyes were silver and her ears were pointed. Her fingers were longer and thinner and her nose was smaller.

"I'll have to practice that later," she muttered, shoving Gartoor to the ground and gasping for breath.

My work in progress:

Old 09-23-2005, 02:18 PM   #598
guybroom
Troezen

((im confused... did she reform infront of gartoor on the roof?))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 09-23-2005, 04:03 PM   #599
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Endac was knocked back, he got up and staggered toward where breia had landed on Gartoor.
"Exuro give me strength." Endac had always believe the gods gave them their powers, and Exuro was his god, the god of fire. He started to push himself to run faster towards Gartoor and Breia.

Old 09-24-2005, 01:26 AM   #600
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Yes... she was, in a sense, the lightning that struck the roof in front of him... that's why she's there now.))

My work in progress:

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Starwars in our galaxy