lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Starwars in our galaxy
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-24-2004, 11:23 AM   #41
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Tepe
"Will you join me to defend you puny little galaxy before the remnants get all of you killed"
"your here to help us?" said steven confussed "well the fact u took out SWAT dosn't give that impression"
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-24-2004, 11:26 AM   #42
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally posted by guybroom
((A few things: One char each. It gets a bit confusing when people have more than one. Also, the war hasn't been going for more than a month, Cyborgninja and Wildjedi, you seem to think it's been going for years.))

((Nope. I said her dad was run over by an old soldier... I never specified that the soldier was in this war.))

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-24-2004, 11:47 AM   #43
guybroom
Troezen

((Meh, just don't let me catch you doing it again, or i'll tell! And I made a mistake, I said it's been going about a month, I think it's nearer a week on closer thoght.))

The stormtroopers started shooting at Troezen. He was the main target, because he was a jedi - the only jedi, the rest died in the explosions.

He was killing the stormtroopers with their own blaster shots, after reflecting them off his lightsaber. The numbers were dropping rapidly.

He suddenly noticed there was a reporter who was filiming the news live in the fight and was about to be shot.

He could also see that the bounty hunter was talking to a SWAT officer and it did not look like it was going to end well. One way the SWAT dies, the other way the SWAT gives the bounty hunter secret data.

Troezen decided he could do both things.

He bounced one shot back at the stormtrooper who was about to shoot the reporter, then he shot another few shots at the bounty hunter.

"I hope this works" thought Troezen

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-24-2004, 03:28 PM   #44
Cyborgninja
FOOLY COOLY

Quote:
Originally posted by wildjedi
((Nope. I said her dad was run over by an old soldier... I never specified that the soldier was in this war.))
ooc-sorry

(sees a big explosion outside)

There here

(a group of sith appear and begin firing on the store)

Get Down! Matt yelled (he then pushed Ana down behind her desk)

(takes out submachine guns)come on boys don't fail me now(pops up from the back of the desk and blows the 3 siths to pieces)

Come On Ana this place isn't safe

Leader and Warrior Of the Lemmonites

pm me if u want to join us
current members
jgl-general
JoJobinks-admiral
dekar-head of snipers
DarthTDe- Jedi Pilot
Evil Dark Jedi-Lt.
LukeKartan-colenol
guybroom-Head trainer of ninja crocodials
TheOutrider-Head Archer
MarcusLeCoy-swordsman
master jaxu-sgt
Cyborgninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2004, 03:52 AM   #45
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Ironskull was one step ahead of the Jedi. He activated the shielding and the laser bolts flew off, draining the shield level a bit. Ironskull deactivated the shield and smirked. "I used stun for most of them. They should be allright except for some bruises" he said and turned to see the stormtroopers and Troezen. "And I don't want the Sith to ruin my business anywhere" he said and drew his blaster, shooting three of the stromtroopers. He backed off about ten steps and pushed a button. Ironskull's ship deactivated the stealth device and lowered a ramp, opening the door. Ironskull ran inside and left the door and ramp to be. He ran into the cockpit, sat on the pilot's seat and activated the engines and two lasers on the roof of the ship that shot at the stormtroopers

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2004, 04:13 AM   #46
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent looked back at the jedi that was fending off the stormtropers, some more came behind him, trent aimed for the unarmoured spots blowing off thier legs or thier head, trent ran over to the jedi while still firing.
"looks like were in this together."

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2004, 06:02 AM   #47
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Steven got on Ironskull's ship. "i'm helping u save my planet."
Old 11-25-2004, 08:03 AM   #48
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
At last you decided... You know how to use a turret... Of course not" he sighed and pressed some buttons and switches. The ship took off, flying forwards to the battle slowly and near the ground. "You see this" he said and pointed at a manual stick and a small height counter. "Keep the numbers at 229. Don't press anything" he said and walked to the outer door. "Jedi! Gather your friends there and jump on" he shouted from the ramp, holding the wall of the ship tightly. He took his other blaster and shot some stormtroopers

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-25-2004, 09:06 AM   #49
guybroom
Troezen

"I'm gonna regret this" said Troezen as he jumped on to the ramp.

"Fly over there" he said to the bounty hunter as he pointed to the group of jedi

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-25-2004, 09:16 AM   #50
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"I trust you can handle this then..." he said and ran into the cockpit, took over and flew to the jedi group. An astrodroid cam whistling to the ramp, checked the jedi fast and disappeared to the engines room again. The ship slowly landed and the ramp hit the ground. The lasers opened fire at the closening stormtroops

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-25-2004, 09:43 AM   #51
guybroom
Troezen

((i'm confused - what did u just do Tepe))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-25-2004, 09:46 AM   #52
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
OOC: Eh, flew to the jedi group and landed... How confusing is that...?

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-25-2004, 10:02 AM   #53
guybroom
Troezen

((Sorry, i'm not thinking straight tonight, sorry))

"Don't wait too long for me. I'll be back when this is over" Troezen said and jumped out of the ship. He landed and spoke to the leader of the republic/jedi group.

"Want some help?" he said to the jedis leader.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-26-2004, 05:37 AM   #54
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent saw the jeid jump on a ship without even noticing him, trent walked over to a dead trooper and picked up his blaster rifle.
"interesting, should be useful" trent said then took the storm troopers chest plate and ran over to a battle elsewhere and started firing at strom troppers killing them alot quicker than with his rifle.
"i like this gun." trent said as he shot more and more storm troopers.

Old 11-26-2004, 06:29 AM   #55
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyborgninja
ooc-sorry

(sees a big explosion outside)

There here

(a group of sith appear and begin firing on the store)

Get Down! Matt yelled (he then pushed Ana down behind her desk)

(takes out submachine guns)come on boys don't fail me now(pops up from the back of the desk and blows the 3 siths to pieces)

Come On Ana this place isn't safe
Ana screamed at being knocked down, but a look of rage quickly crossed her face.

"Not my bookstore, you don't!" she growled. From underneath the desk, she withdrew a shotgun, fully loaded in case of any kind of emergency. With almost lightning speed, she stood, fired two shots, and ducked back down again.

"I'll show you how to do some damage," she hissed. Then, she turned to Matt and sighed.

"With this war going on, my brother thought I should know how to use this," she explained. "People tell me I'm faster than I should be, but in times like this, why should I care? The so-called 'extra speed' definitely helps me when the bookstore comes into trouble."

((Ana is Force sensitive, but since she has not had access to Jedi or Sith, nobody really knows. ))

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 11-26-2004, 06:56 AM   #56
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Ironskull saw the SWAT leader pick up a blaster. "God... A rookie..." he sighed, stood up and went to a turret. The three large laser-cannons started shooting, hitting stormtroopers that fell down even from the massive enrgy the lasers had inside them. "Get into the ship! We must get out of here!" he shouted, opened a sealed hatch on the roof of the turret and shouted from there. He grinned, drew his blaster and shot two stormtroopers more, holstering the blaster then and waving his head for them to get inside. "Even you, Earthling!" he shouted at Trent, closing the hatch and running to the door

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-26-2004, 09:09 AM   #57
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen was killing Stormtroopers, he was slicing and reflecting blaster shots.

A flame came down from the sky and hit a jedi behind him. Their robes caught on fire so they cut off the section that was burning.

Troezen killed the stormtrooper and looked up, it was boba fett!

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-26-2004, 02:32 PM   #58
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"well its not like i'm going to last out here" Trent said to himself then ran and jumped up onto the ramp and ran up to one empty turret.
"i'll show you how its done." trent then shot at groups of people with immense prescision.

Old 11-26-2004, 08:44 PM   #59
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Matt, I don't know about you, but I'm leaving the shop," Ana said, looking around. The front window was completely shattered and some of the front book racks had been knocked over. "I'll come back to fix it up later."

Still carrying the shotgun, Ana stepped out the front of the store and looked around. "I hate war, but if it's a fight they want, it's a fight they'll get!"

My work in progress:

Old 11-26-2004, 08:55 PM   #60
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((guybroom, WTF? Boba Fett died in the same incident as Jabba the Hut... How can he be in Earth now...))

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-26-2004, 08:57 PM   #61
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((They brought him back to life in the books, Tepe He activated his jetpack in the Sarlaac's stomach, causing the thing to spit him back out... yuck! ))

My work in progress:

Old 11-26-2004, 09:15 PM   #62
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Riight... Never read that much of the books... ))

Ironskull smirked at the sight of a green armor. He started his rockets and flew off to meet the old Fett. "You should be retired, Fett!" Ironskull shouted, drawing his blasters and shot at the Fett with both of them, activating his shield. "This is my job, Fett!"

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-27-2004, 10:43 AM   #63
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"where the hell did he just go! damn it, i say we get the hell out of here!" trent yelled to anyone still listening.

Old 11-27-2004, 12:57 PM   #64
weiderudare
Veteran

Name: Polk
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Affiliation: Sith
Side/rank: Sith Knight
Apperance: Tall, long black hair, green eyes
Clothing:Traditonal Sith clothes(Maultype)
Weapons: Single purpurred saber
Bio: Polk was brought up as a jedi, but turned to the darker side's of the force when he was on a mission. Not returning to the jedi temple, he was banished from the temple and was forced to become a sith.
----------
Polk stared out at the landscape before him. It lay empty, ugly. It wasn't quiet, yet not used. Some hybrid between peace and war. No wonder this planet was still so primitive.
"Sir, whats your orders?"
Polk turned and faced the squad of stormtroopers, all nervously glancing at the saber by his side. Behind them were yet another squad, posted outside a Lambda Class Shuttle.
"Where is the nearest settlement?"
Pointing to the southeast, the stormtrooper said something about a town called London.
Stupid names too, what was this planet good at?
Then, he sensed the presence of jedi's, faintly but still there. For a moment, he remembered the peace he had felt, but the rushed education and forced beliefs had made him turn.
A failure of the new republic
"Why can't they leave us alone?"
The stormtroopers stood quiet nearby, confused by his words.
"Get ready to move, that Lakdon settlement next stop."
"London sir."
"Shut up."

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2004, 01:19 PM   #65
Cyborgninja
FOOLY COOLY

Quote:
"Matt, I don't know about you, but I'm leaving the shop," Ana said, looking around. The front window was completely shattered and some of the front book racks had been knocked over. "I'll come back to fix it up later."

Still carrying the shotgun, Ana stepped out the front of the store and looked around. "I hate war, but if it's a fight they want, it's a fight they'll get!"
Hey I am with u (reloads sub machine guns)

Here I will give u a ride to my house we can pick up supplies there(starts up his shelby Gt 500) (opens door for her) Hop in

current members
jgl-general
JoJobinks-admiral
dekar-head of snipers
DarthTDe- Jedi Pilot
Evil Dark Jedi-Lt.
LukeKartan-colenol
TheOutrider-Head Archer
MarcusLeCoy-swordsman
master jaxu-sgt
Old 11-27-2004, 06:39 PM   #66
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"A real gentleman," Ana commented as Matt held the car door open for her. She got in and placed the shotgun between her knees. "So they do exist."

My work in progress:

Old 11-28-2004, 12:34 AM   #67
guybroom
Troezen

((
Quote:
Pointing to the southeast, the stormtrooper said something about a town called London.
Stupid names too, what was this planet good at?
What are you trying to say about us brits?))

Troezen saw the bounty hunter fight Boba Fett and then saw two other things that made him get worried:

A sith dropship was landing and two people just got into their landspeeder (but it had no wheels) ((That's wildjedi and cyborgninja)) Troezen killed the stormtrooper infront of him and ran to the humans.

"Wait! Where are you going? You'll be killed! I can sence them, they're everywhere around here. I'd better come with you to protect you."

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-28-2004, 01:13 AM   #68
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Steven got the ships controlls and flue near the jedi and 2 humans but he went pasted them and nearlly went into a building and he finally found out how to use to controls and turned away from the building and nearer to the people

"jump on. we've got to get off this world" he shouted
Old 11-28-2004, 01:27 AM   #69
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen turned around "i'm only comming if they are too." he said pointing behind him at the two earthlings. He turned around too them "Are you comming? The more local knowlage we can get the better. And you won't survive long on your own."

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-28-2004, 01:56 AM   #70
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Ironskull dropped like a rock. He crashed into the ground next tp Troezen. He rose up slowly. "Damn that Fett" he growled and shot twice with his both blasters. "We must leave before the Imperials and the Fett get to us" he shouted, firing at the Fett again

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-28-2004, 04:52 AM   #71
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Steven sent a missile straight at fett "come on!!"
Old 11-28-2004, 05:43 AM   #72
weiderudare
Veteran

((guybroom: Huh?))
Polk stared out the cockpit, seeing the landscape quickly move under the ship.
"We have reports of heavy fighting in the central parts of London. Jedi's sir."
Polk swallowed. He knew he once had to kill a jedi, even though the thought didn't exactly seem to please him.
Polk opened his mouth to order the ship out of the fighting, but the transmitter beat him to it.
"Command requests us to aid the stormtroopers in the area, they are experiencing heavy casualties."
Polk nodded, and soon the ship descended and Polk could see fighting going on. The New Republic were running around like headless banthas, firing more than hitting.
"Request more backup, we won't be able to take all these on."
The hatch opened, and one squad of Polk's trooper ran out, opening fire instantly. Some were hit directly, falling to the ground with short shrieks.
Polk himself stayed on the ship, not wanting to confront a jedi.

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-28-2004, 05:56 AM   #73
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Ana stared uncertainly at Troezen, trying to decide if it would be safe to follow him. She looked over at Matt and turned back to Troezen.

"We need more ammo," she told him, motioning for Matt to drive away. She had finally decided to trust Troezen. "We'll be back in a minute."

My work in progress:

Old 11-28-2004, 06:38 AM   #74
Cyborgninja
FOOLY COOLY

Quote:
"A real gentleman," Ana commented as Matt held the car door open for her. She got in and placed the shotgun between her knees. "So they do exist."

Lets go(takes off)

(at Matts house)

ana check the cupborad to the right that is were I keep my shells

(pushes a turning wall to reaval a bunch of hand to hand weapons)

U want one??? Matt asked while puting a virboblade in a sheath on his belt)

current members
jgl-general
JoJobinks-admiral
dekar-head of snipers
DarthTDe- Jedi Pilot
Evil Dark Jedi-Lt.
LukeKartan-colenol
TheOutrider-Head Archer
MarcusLeCoy-swordsman
master jaxu-sgt
Old 11-28-2004, 07:53 AM   #75
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((How the heck Matt got a vibroblade?))

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-28-2004, 05:44 PM   #76
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"i have no choice" trent said as he picked up another blaster rifle and hopped on shooting at storm troopers as they went.

Old 11-28-2004, 05:51 PM   #77
Cyborgninja
FOOLY COOLY

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Tepe
((How the heck Matt got a vibroblade?))
ooc-u will see

current members
jgl-general
JoJobinks-admiral
dekar-head of snipers
DarthTDe- Jedi Pilot
Evil Dark Jedi-Lt.
LukeKartan-colenol
TheOutrider-Head Archer
MarcusLeCoy-swordsman
master jaxu-sgt
Old 11-28-2004, 07:56 PM   #78
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Ana obeyed Matt, going to the cupboard and getting more shotgun shells. When she felt ready, she turned to look at Matt's 'weapon wall'. Hearing him ask if she wanted anything, she shook her head.

"I'm no good at close up," she said. "I've never tried it."

She gestured to a small pouch on her belt and smiled.

"This is about as short range as I get," she said, opening the pouch and showing Matt a small knife. She threw it with deadly accuracy at Matt's weapon wall, sending it deep into the wall, just inside the trigger guard of one of the guns.

"Now what?" she wondered, looking around. Then, she saw Matt's vibroblade and stared.

"What is that?" she demanded.

My work in progress:

Old 11-29-2004, 10:37 AM   #79
guybroom
Troezen

((weiderudare, I was asking if you were dising the names of English places))

Troezen saw the Earthlings drive off and he looked around quickly before jumping into the ship again.

"Take us back to the main battle," he shouted into the cockpit, not looking to see who was flying the ship. "There's a sith dropship about to land, I need to help out"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-29-2004, 11:10 AM   #80
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"where the hells the main battle?" shouted steven back
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Starwars in our galaxy