lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Starwars in our galaxy
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-02-2005, 07:24 AM   #161
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen found himself in the correct floor (eventually), but noticed the security was tighter than the other floors.

There were guns aimed at him and he wasn't sure he should move.

he saw his friends talking and realised he wasn't going to get any help from them. he got out his lightsaber and ignited it. The guards shot and he got several shots in the arm, several in the leg and a few in the chest.

He fell over uncontious.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2005, 04:59 PM   #162
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"well, i am part of the SWAT Team, well i want to know how logn has this resistance been going on and, aren't you guys agaisnt us?" Trent said questioningly

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-04-2005, 08:26 AM   #163
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Ana remained seated with her back up against the wall. She felt somewhat vulnerable without her shotgun, but at the moment, she almost didn't care. She got the feeling she could trust what these people were telling her. When the hologram of Troezen appeared, Ana shrugged.

"I saw him earlier today," she said quietly. "He seemed genuinely interested in helping me."

She stood, but still kept her back against the wall.

"People of the present with advanced technology," she muttered. Her face was still strangely void of emotion and barely a trace of emotion could be heard in her voice. "Interesting." The word was pronounced without any variation of tone.

She crossed her arms and stared at them for a moment.

"A resistance is what we need," she said slowly. "Tell me what I can do to help."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-04-2005, 09:42 AM   #164
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"One question for you. Who do you fight for, Earth, or for the empire?" Said the man to Trent.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-04-2005, 10:35 AM   #165
Cyborgninja
FOOLY COOLY

Tell me what I can do to help

Leader and Warrior Of the Lemmonites

pm me if u want to join us
current members
jgl-general
JoJobinks-admiral
dekar-head of snipers
DarthTDe- Jedi Pilot
Evil Dark Jedi-Lt.
LukeKartan-colenol
guybroom-Head trainer of ninja crocodials
TheOutrider-Head Archer
MarcusLeCoy-swordsman
master jaxu-sgt
Cyborgninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-05-2005, 04:38 AM   #166
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"i work for earth, and what the heck is The Empire?"

Old 01-05-2005, 11:38 AM   #167
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"So if you had to decide wether Earthlings, we have been to vain to call ourselves humanity for far too long, survive or wether to folow those your government has become allied with who would you follow? You want to know who your government is allied with take a look at this."He took out a holo and pressed play. A variety of different images came on, beings of all species being tortured, being used as slaves and finally a mass execution. "These people are killing more and more each DAY than Hitler or Stalin killed in 5 years. Yet our governments are allied with them because they made the governments believe they are currently winning their war in their own galaxy. Now" He lowered his tone as not to be heard. "You may say that these people are also trying to trick us, but until now they've helped us more than enough, took me to meet their leaders and I'd rather fight the enemy I know I have than the enemy I only suspect I have. So who are you with, Mr. Swat?"
((And he said the last part cause he doesn't know his name yet))

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 01-05-2005, 02:23 PM   #168
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"i'm with whoever is against the government of death" trent said as he pointed to the holo.
"and by the way, the name is Trent, now lets get this resistance started shall we?"

Old 01-05-2005, 03:09 PM   #169
Cyborgninja
FOOLY COOLY

I want every one to know something before I join I was once a sith (I draw my red saber)

current members
jgl-general
JoJobinks-admiral
dekar-head of snipers
DarthTDe- Jedi Pilot
Evil Dark Jedi-Lt.
LukeKartan-colenol
TheOutrider-Head Archer
MarcusLeCoy-swordsman
master jaxu-sgt
Old 01-06-2005, 07:04 AM   #170
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((I thought it was just Trent and Ana....))
"Good, now I'll just have your friend come over here and ask about him." The guards lead Troezen over to him, he was still unconcious.
"He drew this." Said the guard and handed over the lightsaber. The man turned it on, then back off then told the guard to take him to one of the bunks in the medical room until he recovered.
"Sorry about that. In any case, time for you to rest. You've had too long a day."

Old 01-06-2005, 09:57 AM   #171
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen woke up "where am I?" he asked, then he saw the twilleck who was in the hospital treating him and several other people who looked badly wounded.

He sat up and saw the man who's building it was, or so he guessed ((that's jokemaster's char))

"Who are you? What are you doing here? Why did you shoot me?"

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
Old 01-06-2005, 11:08 AM   #172
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"You're safe for now, young jedi, but you need to be more careful. You're too used to barging in eveerywhere uninvited. Think about it, if you're arresting someone, you have a stun blaster and he draws any type of weapon, wouldn't you shoot? In any case you are currently in the medical ward of this resistance cell's HQ. Being a jedi, you should recover soon. You'll be given your saber back once you wish to have it. Now. What is a jedi doing over here?"

Old 01-07-2005, 06:08 PM   #173
Cyborgninja
FOOLY COOLY

ooc-I was with trent and ana

current members
jgl-general
JoJobinks-admiral
dekar-head of snipers
DarthTDe- Jedi Pilot
Evil Dark Jedi-Lt.
LukeKartan-colenol
TheOutrider-Head Archer
MarcusLeCoy-swordsman
master jaxu-sgt
Old 01-08-2005, 08:08 AM   #174
guybroom
Troezen

"I was following your other guests. We're part of a smaller alliance ourselves. I'll help you though, if you really are an alliance against the empire and everyone else wo's come here. Prove it. I don't know how, but prove it - somehow."

bye all

Guybroom
Old 01-08-2005, 03:05 PM   #175
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Yeah, but anna apparently split off to sit down, Trent arrived when Greg held a gun to Anna's head then all of a sudden I notice that you post something and I'm thinking....WTF?But all right, I'll act as if you were with trent and ana))

The man shrugged. "I'm usually need to prove that the empire is real. Now tell me this, how am I suppossed to do that? If I show you us attacking, it could have been a set-up and I trap you later, what do you suggest. And please, no suicide attacks, we have few men as it is."

Old 01-08-2005, 06:25 PM   #176
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent walked back to the group, for he had strayed to the window and was getting bored by the conversation.
"sorry to burst your bubble, but enemy troops are 5 minutes away, i suggest we get moving, i don't trust anyone in here except ana, but we need to get moving, i'm going down to get my SWAT van, if you care to join me, feel free, if not, see ya." Trent said, then grabbed his jacket and went to the elevator.

Old 01-08-2005, 06:59 PM   #177
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Hold on we already have a plan. There is a reason we brought you here and that is because today is the day where we're pushing to get territory. We've worked out a plan. First we're going to use you and your SWAT van as bait. We need you to drive over toward them. Along the way you'll be 'assaulted'. Some of the imps will go and respond. But we'll have extra troops, and of course you, to take care of them. From there we're going to move to their main station in this area, which is here. He pointed at a circled building on a map of the certain area. We're assaulting them with everything, we even got a couple of unmanned spaceships going in first with a bombing run. We scouted out the building, everyone there is from the other galaxy, no one from earth is on the block. After that we're assaulting with trucks, and our own weapons. We have a cache if you want one. But first I need to know, are you with me or now. We could use your help, especially yours, jedi."

Old 01-09-2005, 12:08 AM   #178
guybroom
Troezen

[500th post]

"I'm still only a padawan and my sences are not perfect, but I don't sence any lies. Sure I'll come. And that weapon cache sounds like it might be handy."

bye all

Guybroom

Last edited by guybroom; 01-09-2005 at 01:13 AM.
Old 01-09-2005, 07:01 AM   #179
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"sounds like your just putting my life in danger while you sit back here and watch the fireworks....sounds fun, i have one qestion, do you think thier laser guns can penetrate my SWAT van? if so, the plan won't work out so well, and one last thing, what kind of weapons do you have in that cache?"

Old 01-10-2005, 05:10 PM   #180
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"They wouldn't send you on a suicide mission," Ana told Trent, suddenly choosing her side of the argument. She wondered momentarily where the words had come from... it was almost as if she were being told what to say. She had a sudden feeling of utmost trust in the men seated before her.

"What good would it do them to loose you?" she asked him. "They seem to understand your skills. Your driving is what will keep you alive... and also what will keep the enemy's attention on you. On foot, they'll not keep up with you and with your driving you can escape those in vehicles."

"Don't you see?" Ana continued. "It's really quite a simple plan. Almost too simple... but that's what's going to keep the enemy guessing."

With this, she fell back to silence, leaning against the wall with a face devoid of emotion.

((Now, why do I keep mentioning that?? I'm not sure... when I figure it out, I'll let you know. ))

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 01-10-2005, 05:50 PM   #181
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"The cache has most weapons you can find on earth, M-16, AK-47, mostly things like that, but we have a good selection of pistols as well. We also have a few weapons from their galaxy, including what seems to be their main SMG-ish weapon, the E-11. However most of the heavy stuff will be used in the main assault. Ana, you can come witht he assault team or you can go with Trent your choice, Jedi, I was hoping you'd come with us but your choice as well."

Old 01-10-2005, 05:51 PM   #182
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"i guess your right, and i am a good driver" trent said with a smirk "alright but i want a really cool gun"

Old 01-11-2005, 02:06 PM   #183
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Absolutely. I'll lead you to them."

Old 01-12-2005, 09:20 AM   #184
The Drunk Lord
Rookie

Location: It really doesn't matter, because I turn up almost everywhere!
Kulgan found his ship spiralling away and realised he wasn't concentrating on flying his plane but was listening to the discussion coming through the radio (that's evry1 elses discussion). He realises he has no hope so he starts praying and miraculously survives after the bomber crash landed on a building (the one evry1 else is in)

(c)justfunnypictures.com

Yay! Je vais châtrer tu!

Je suis un herrisson et un arbre!

Long live venezuelan olives and all donuts!
The Drunk Lord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-12-2005, 09:48 AM   #185
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen felt the whole building shake. He got out of the bed he was still in and looked around. "Any one know what happened?"

He senced around and felt the plane on the roof, "oh, I've got the answer, a plane has landed on the roof. Don't ask me who though."

"So where's my lightsaber? and where are the guns? I'm going to need one. and yeah I'll give you a hand in the attack. I think it sounds like suicide, but i'll give you a hand. But I need a few things first."

"I need a small ship I can go in, I want to go in with the un-manned ships and start from the inside and work out, rather that everyone else doing the other way around. I also want to get in touch with other jedi and get their help and finally, I want to know who will be in the building we're attacking. There could be anything from a group of stromtroopers to vader himself! I want some infomation"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 01-12-2005, 10:11 AM   #186
The Drunk Lord
Rookie

unaware that he was causing a major panic in the building, Kulgan passed out.

(c)justfunnypictures.com

Yay! Je vais châtrer tu!

Old 01-12-2005, 05:39 PM   #187
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
The man nodded at a guard, who gave Troezen his saber. Then he led them to the roof, along the way he made some more explenations.
"If you have your own ship you can fly in, we, however, don't have any ships we can spare now. You can go in right after the unmanned ships have ended their bombing run. About your question, Mr. Trent, we found your truck and reinforced it with durasteel, which has been, up til now, impervious to their foot soldiers' weapons, bigger turrets, however, are another manner, which is why we're sending bombers in first. We've taken the windshield and windows out and replaced them with shields, which will protect you from anything they can throw at you short of a bomb. The wheels, however are still vulnerable. We know vader isn't currently on earth, the New Republic recieved word fom all of their spies that Vader is currently in the Super star destroyer currently orbiting earth."They arrived. The man looked around and noticed Kulgan on the floor.
"Take this man to a bacta tank. Try to revive him as fast as you can."

Old 01-13-2005, 05:21 AM   #188
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"cool, i'm out, later, guys and i'll take this lazer rifle right here." trent said as he picked up an E-11 rifle and took the elevatordown to the undergroundparkinglot, he got to it and damn it looked cool, he got in,powered up the shields and drove out to ear the exit and turned on the comm link.
"two minutes till they get here, give me the signal and i'll get out of here."

Old 01-13-2005, 08:56 AM   #189
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I'll come with the assult team," Ana said, her voice showing neither excitement nor fear. "Does this 'advanced technology' have something similar to a shotgun? That's what I'm most comfortable with."

My work in progress:

Old 01-13-2005, 09:31 AM   #190
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen noded to the man and saw the man being taken out of the plane uncontious. He walked into the plane, looked around and walked out.

"I'll take this ship - if the guy doesn't mind. I'll ask him when he wakes up or i'll bring it back to him before he wakes up."

He looked down from the roof to the ground. "when is the attack going to start? We should make it soon, or else the empire is going to find us and slaughter us when we're unprepared."

bye all

Guybroom
Old 01-13-2005, 10:17 AM   #191
The Drunk Lord
Rookie

Kulgan opens his eyes and sarts panicking. "I have to stop the ship from crashing he yelled out."

Then he stopped and looked around him.
"who are you?"
"did I crash?"
"am i alright?"
"is my ship alright?"
"where the hell am i?"

(c)justfunnypictures.com

Yay! Je vais châtrer tu!

Old 01-13-2005, 11:14 AM   #192
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen heared the screaming and ran down to the man. "calm down - your safe. My name is Troezen I'm a jedi. Who are you?"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 01-13-2005, 12:52 PM   #193
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Calm down, you're safe. Your plane is still intact. You, however, are hurt. You need to rest, which is why we took you to this medical facility."

Old 01-13-2005, 05:18 PM   #194
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent could now see Troopers.
"come on i need a signal, 30 seconds to contact! and lots of them!" Trent yelled into the comm as he put on hand on the wheel and the other on his new gun.

Old 01-13-2005, 06:02 PM   #195
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Bit of char control, sorry))
Greg's voice was heard over Trent's comm. "Go NOW!" As Trent sped past the troopers, the shield suddenly changed and pointed out enemies, which cars were part of the act, which were friendly, and which he could fire upon for effect. When the car driven by greg started chasing him, the troopers quickly chased Greg. Suddenly there were two explosions and the troopers found themselves trapped with bus wreckages in front and behidn them, and were then shot at from the buildings by New Republic troops.
"You're in the clear, Dad, send the bombers whenever you want to."
====
The man spoke."Jedi, if you want to go, go now. We've reprogrammed the bomber to point out the targets. You'd better hurry. Ana, go down and into the street, my son will be there to pick you up. I'll stay here and speak with the pilot."

Old 01-14-2005, 04:40 AM   #196
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent ran over troopers and through buildings.
"holy crap, this thing can take a beating!"

Old 01-14-2005, 11:19 AM   #197
The Drunk Lord
Rookie

"haha. that's funny. you do know that jedi's and all that are only real in Star Wars films, that they don't really exist and all that?"

"I mean no offence or anything but you seem to really think your a jedi."

(c)justfunnypictures.com

Yay! Je vais châtrer tu!

Last edited by The Drunk Lord; 01-15-2005 at 06:53 AM.
Old 01-14-2005, 05:22 PM   #198
Curt-Man
Swoop?

(dude thats the whole point of roleplaying to pretend, you really think we are thast dumb, that there really is a energy feild called the force, i mean really.)

Old 01-14-2005, 06:33 PM   #199
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Dude, that's like saying:
Haha, that's funny, you really think bush is a jedi? You have a picture of him with a lightsaber in your sig, no offense or anything

))
"That's what it's made for."

Old 01-14-2005, 07:52 PM   #200
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((Uh...I'm pretty sure The Drunk Lord was responding in-character to "My name is Troezen I'm a jedi. Who are you?" ))

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Starwars in our galaxy