lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Stranded!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-01-2004, 06:09 AM   #41
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
" So what are your guys names anyway? it'll seems e'll be working together while . I'm steven Solidus" he said to the people still around the fire
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-01-2004, 09:48 AM   #42
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Evna looked at Steven and shrugged. "I'm Evna."

Then, she looked at the ground, muttering, "Thank the Force I'm nobody."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-01-2004, 05:32 PM   #43
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"i'm kent" kent said as he walked up to the fire "and i have good news and bad news, good news, i found a bigger place away from the outside strom and there might be some resoursces there, and the bad news is that its guarded by snipers and hunter, trapping and probbaly killing anybody who tries to take it for their own, their motives? i have no clue, but we from now on need 1 person to be watch , you guys get some rest, i'll keep watch." Kent said then moved a bit away from the fire and stared down the hall.
"and i think they know we are here."

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2004, 06:07 AM   #44
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"hunter? snipers? Wolf man being a pirate. Guys, welcome to the planet Fest. It use to a pirate's storage area untill a small army came and drove them away. I've only heard one or two rumors about this place though. I could be wrongh"
Old 12-02-2004, 09:17 AM   #45
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"If your story is true," Evna said thoughtfully, "it would seem that the lowlife has returned. At least some of them."

Turning to Kent, she said, "Is it your plan to eventually attempt taking that place?"

She looked down at her clothing and smiled ruefully. "I'd stand out like a broken thumb."

((Remember, she's dressed all in black and we're on a snow planet. ))

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 12-02-2004, 02:51 PM   #46
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"yeah, don't worry about sticking out, i'm the one who looks like a machine, but don't worry, i'll distract them, and reveal thier position, and you guys will shoot them, sound good? if not too bad because i plan to do it tomorrow." Kent said with no emotion.

Old 12-02-2004, 07:43 PM   #47
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

Randall replied to Steven,"Well I wouldn't make that assumption just so fast, I mean this galaxy has millions and billions of planets. "

((I was actually planning on maybe Hoth or Rhen Var))

Remember the force will be with you...always-Obi Wan
Jedi Malastar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-03-2004, 08:24 AM   #48
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"it's true there are many planets but wolfman has a good reason to send this planet. He knew the planets history but he didn't know most of the hunters left"steven explained

(i think it's better with we add our own)
Old 12-03-2004, 09:15 AM   #49
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Malastar
Randall replied to Steven,"Well I wouldn't make that assumption just so fast, I mean this galaxy has millions and billions of planets. "

((I was actually planning on maybe Hoth or Rhen Var))
((The irony here is killing me. ))

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-03-2004, 02:41 PM   #50
Curt-Man
Swoop?

((oh redwing hwo i love thee, i mean hah your funny ))

Old 12-03-2004, 10:15 PM   #51
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

((You do realize that the wolfman-Rane-puched in random coordinates, he wasn't planning anything!, yeesh))

Remember the force will be with you...always-Obi Wan
Jedi Malastar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-04-2004, 12:23 AM   #52
steven
^I'm with Genius^

(i know that. but my guy was injured, in the back of the ship when wolfman punched in the ramdon co-ordinantes)
Old 12-07-2005, 11:04 PM   #53
sargent_johnson
Rookie

(mind if i join in??)

name:delta 43(assassin,to those whove seen my sniper skills)
species:unknown
appearance:unknown,never removes armor
bio:not much is known about me,and i intend to keep it that way.i carry a backpack full of..lets just say "supplies".i never remove my armor,which hides my identity and has only one color:black.at night,id be completely invisible.i seem to have a habit of showing up at the right situation at the wrong time.armors advanced with sheilds,and a couple implants help keep a better resistance against blastershots.armors resistant to enviornmental areas to,meaning i wouldnt become an icecube in snowy areas and i wouldnt be set on fire when i walked around lava.theres also a..."weapon" i dont tend to use when im around people i cant trust.
__________________________________________________ ________________

i flew through space in my raven class fighter,customly made by me.at that moment i saw a vessel that looked like landos come out of hyperspace.a couple pirate ships followed,then they exploded,and finally the ship lurched back into hyperspace,so i followed.when they came out,they crashed.i decided to scan the entire planet for the crashed ship.when i finally found it,i lowered in to look for survivors.then the ship exploded,followed by something that looked like a bounty hunter rising into the air,200 feet high.then dropping back down.i landed off nearby and started searching around,only to find the group walking off somwhere.i looked ahead and found it was a cave,and i drew closer to see a plasma fire going.they seemed to be talking,and the bounty hunter came back,and i looked over.snow.lots of snow.i couldnt even see through the blizzard,so i activated one of the sets of visors i had and found there was a base nearby.i attempted to get close but found it heavily armed,and i wasnt going to try and get past.i returned to my ship and grabbed a heater i kept,just for these tpyes of situations.i looked over and saw i left the cockpit open.i ran over and hopped inside,closing the window,and grabbed at a radio."this is commander delta 43 to carrack class LSA capital ship 948,do you read?!" static."948?!DO YOU READ?!" i threw the communicator down,and found that the snow had gotten to the controls...and worst of all,those controls lead right to the power core,and snow in controls means no power."great.just great." i said.i sighed and hopped out,making sure to close the cockpit window."so ive just managed to leave the cockpit open on a blizzard planet.the controls are soaked,and the power cores down.so now what?i try and take that facility?no..ah..i still have my supplies,and im good with throwing a few parts together to make droids...so why not make camp here?" i said,as i took out the emergency supplies and anything else that wasnt nailed down to the ship.

the covenant is invading!
sargent_johnson is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-10-2005, 06:13 PM   #54
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Sargent_johnson, please don't revive year old threads. Check the last post dates before posting.))

My work in progress:

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Stranded!