lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars - Alternate Universe (Part1-Journeyman Protector)[Rules, Info, Discussion]
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-16-2005, 06:42 PM   #121
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
Out side the building?

What were you thinking?

The building is huge you don't just step out of the medical bay and end up outside, plus the building is kind of being bombed, helo?

And you just woke up there you don't know the way outside, you'd get lost or something.

Nevermind, it doesn't matter, but maybe you should see a doctor anyway just in case to make sure your mentaly okay n stuff. I mean in real life not your character, you need to seek proffesional help.

I'm mostly joking...nevermind. Yeah though, the base is huge it's an army base it's like the size of a mall with long halls and corridors and an air strip and huge bays for Tanks and Aircrafts, and bunkers that house an army of soldiers. It's pretty huge, I should have explained it in the story but anyway don't go wondering around in the middle of a battle though our you'll get killed or mortally wounded. And since you just got out of the med bay I don't think you want to go right back.

Okay let's continue with the story and not worry about it.

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-16-2005, 06:57 PM   #122
ApologeticII
Rookie

Woah woah woah...dude chill, ok. I was imaginign something like a small medical building ok, have you seen a med building in a base? they range from med tents to mospitals, how was I suppose to know how big the building was... So, dude chill...
ApologeticII is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-16-2005, 07:07 PM   #123
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

lol, relax it's okay. I am totally chill I was just kidding...you have to bear with me, I just watched Anchorman.

I didn't explain the description of the base or anything so the blame is to me, but this base is all one building. Instead of a wall around a group of buildings like most bases this is just one Gigantic building of a base.

Okay so just picture the death star for example, one huge system of hallways lined with rooms and elevators.

Old 01-16-2005, 07:33 PM   #124
ApologeticII
Rookie

No prob brah, That makes more sense now, Of course making a giant base on land as a giant building...seems a little dangerous for outer sides, of course he dethstar faired well
Old 01-27-2005, 05:28 PM   #125
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Sorry for not posting in so long guys but I'm back.

I have an idea, we can end this one with everyone stuck in that bunker. And start part 2 with different characters involving a Mandalorian Assult on the now Vuanna controlled base that our characters are holed up in.

Let me know if you want to continue, start part 2, or have any other ideas.

Last edited by Mandalorian54; 01-27-2005 at 05:45 PM.
Old 01-27-2005, 06:38 PM   #126
ApologeticII
Rookie

I saw part 2 personaly, I was about to ask to do it a while ago.
Old 01-27-2005, 06:47 PM   #127
Curt-Man
Swoop?

part two sounds good to me.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-28-2005, 10:24 AM   #128
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Start part 2. It's logical, there's a lull and the good guys just won for the first time.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-28-2005, 07:35 PM   #129
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Part 2 will begin then, this will continue to be the discussion thread for the seres.

Post new characters in here, using the new character sheet that will be in my first post of the new thread.

I'm discarding the Three Abuilities idea, instead just post whatever you want your character to be good at in the appropriate place on your character sheet.

You may still post in Part1 if you want anything like a finishing post, but I don't think it'll be neccessary judging from how we ended.

Now is a good time for new people to join as well.

Anyone, feel free to post ideas or things you'd like to see happen in part 2.

Personally my idea is,

While the fight in space and on Thaldoria is continuing our new characters are re-enforcements from Mandalore who land on Thaldoria and take back the base that our old characters are bunkered in.

Edit:

The Mandalorian Military Ranks: Recruit, Trooper, Squad Leader, Platoon Leader, Protector, Defender, Commander.

Last edited by Mandalorian54; 01-28-2005 at 07:56 PM.
Old 01-28-2005, 08:23 PM   #130
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

My Character Sheet:

Name: Lyria Loriash
Race: Mandalorian

Appearence: 5'9", 125 Ibs, Very attractive, long blonde hair, green eyes, medium build, she looks like a ditsy blonde chick.
Personality: Unlike most of the female combatants in the army she is not butchy. Lyria is a very gentle kind person, despite her looks she isn't the ditsy blonde chick she appears but she isn't butchy either, she's somewhere in between. She is determined and strives to accomplish whatever she sets her mind to.
Skills: jet pack, leadership, blaster rifle, pistol, intelligent, fast, agile

Occupation/rank: Mandalorian Military, Squad Leader
training: Basic and squad leader training, jet pack training

Brief History: Lyria's Father is an officer in the Mandalorian Military, and all four of her brother's are too. Lyria is the youngest of the family. Always belittled by her older stronger brothers, she joined the army when she was 16 to show her brothers and her father that she wasn't the wimpy girl they treated her as. Despite her father's attempts to protect his daughter, Lyria wanted to be shipped out to combat along with her brothers.

Old 01-29-2005, 09:23 AM   #131
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Name: Valis Endac

Appearence: 6'0, 190ish lbs
Personality: very funny and clever. is incredibly militarily intelligent and a great tactition.
Skills: Sabatoge, Infiltration, Stealth, Silenced Pistol and Espianoge(sp)

Occupation/rank: Stealth/Commando section fo the Mandalorian Military Squad Leader
training: Basic War Training, Advanced stealth ,sabatoge, infiltration and Espianoge(sp) Training

Brief History: Grew up in a normal civilian home, always wanted to show his skill in cleverness and stealth, so he joined the stealth section and climbed the ranks, he is now in charge of the Shadow squad, consisting of 9 members not including him. they are the most notorious commandoes in the military.

hope that's ok with you.

Old 01-29-2005, 09:30 AM   #132
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Can I have 2? If not here's the only, if yes, here's the first.

Also i'm still working with the idea that sonny was about to be court-martialed, but the others either haven't recognized him or have said, what the hell, he's fought well so far. Y'all decide which is better for your character

Name: Lambert Hudson

Appearence: 6'0", 130 Ibs, Tall, muscular soldier.
Occupation/rank: Mandalorian Military, unknown
training: Basic and platoon leader training, jet pack training, heavy weapons training, command training, psychological training

Brief History: Mysteriously added to the roster at the very last minute, never spoke to anyone when not necessary and assigned under Lyria despite the advanced training listed on his roster.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 01-29-2005, 04:20 PM   #133
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Both your characters are fine, and Jokemaster, you may have more than one character.

Curt-man, I think we'll just let it rest for now, in the chaos of battle it's impossible to deal with something like that. But if things settle down and the higher ups get a chance to notice you, your court martial may come into effect. Feel free to play it out however you want since it's your sub-plot, these are just my thoughts.

Jokemaster, if you have any secret intentions with your character feel free to share them. What you have said sound interesting to me and I think that Lambert could be a body guard for Lyria that her father sent. Unless you had your own ideas.

I'm going to start the story now, go ahead and post.

Old 01-29-2005, 05:05 PM   #134
ApologeticII
Rookie

So, No time has past, and if time has passed how much of it?

Char:

Name: Craze Y'Chritian
Race: Correllian (No idea if correllian is a race but eh)

Appearence: About 6'0 and 180lbs, Muscular build. Light skin, dark brown eyes and hair.
Personality: Very assertive, a little arrogant and pig headed. He can be a real douche most the time.
Skills: leadership, blaster rifle, pistol,fast, strong

Occupation/rank: Security on the Intorsphere, second in command.
training: Basic and squad leader training, Rifle and pistol training.

Brief History: Craze and Apolojeick grew up together with the same man. They became the best of friends from the begginning. Craze was more the intimidation, as he boosted his build. Ap was more intelligent than Craze, but craze was alot stronger than Ap. They were almost completely opposite, as Ap was a better leader, was nicer and smarter. Craze was better with people, slight leader, meaner and more sarcastic.
Eventually, they got a job on the same ship and Ap ranked just a little higher than Craze.
Craze is a little annoyed with Ap always looking for a planet that didn't exist(earth), but he put up with it and joked alot about it.

Any good? if a certain about of time has past I'll edit it
Old 01-29-2005, 05:33 PM   #135
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mandalorian54

Curt-man, I think we'll just let it rest for now, in the chaos of battle it's impossible to deal with something like that. But if things settle down and the higher ups get a chance to notice you, your court martial may come into effect. Feel free to play it out however you want since it's your sub-plot, these are just my thoughts.
i have no clue what you're talking about.

Old 01-29-2005, 08:14 PM   #136
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Curt: I think he was still talking to me.

Mandy: That's fine, it has no conflict with what I was planning, which was him being sent to investigate what happened to Sonny, wether he escaped or was dead.

Old 01-29-2005, 10:02 PM   #137
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

oops, lol. For some reason I though Jokemaster's character was two different characters...or something, I got confused.

So both of those statements were to Jokemaster.

Well I don't think the military would do anything like send a secret guy in to find someone for a court martial. They would be much more straight forward about it, they don't need to be sneaky. I like the sound of him just being a body guard to keep an eye on the General's daughter....hey there's a movie called 'The General's Daughter' but I haven't seen it.

Curt-man, we can use your character to introduce specail forces type of soldiers.

One week has passed since the Vuana first arrived, which is maybe six days after the first story. So our other characters have been in that bunker for 6 days.

Last edited by Mandalorian54; 01-29-2005 at 10:30 PM.
Old 01-30-2005, 07:24 AM   #138
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
actually you're right. The more I think about it the more it seems more cliche. Let's go with the bodyguard thing.

Old 01-30-2005, 10:50 AM   #139
ApologeticII
Rookie

Do I take that as a char acceptance?
Old 01-30-2005, 01:38 PM   #140
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Name: Zeth Torth

Appearence: 6'0, average weight, toned, blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and attractive. (LoL)
Personality: Respectful to those who are allies and comrades to him. Serious in almost any situation.
Skills: Jet pack, Agile, Blaster Rifle, Pistol, and extractable blades

Occupation/rank: Elite Soldier
training: Pistol and Rifle training, Stealth training, and hand to hand combat training.

Brief History: Borned and raised on Mandalore, Zeth joined the Mandalore Army at the age of 14. Frequently he spends majority of his days training under the supervision of various Mandalorian leaders.

I'm guessing Elite Soilders don't exist, so Zeth's an Enforcer. Aren't Enforcers heading towards my idea of an Elite Soldier or no?

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 01-31-2005 at 03:51 AM.
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-30-2005, 11:59 PM   #141
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Yes Ap, your character is accepted.

Acctually Darth NeoVenom you can be an elete soldier if you want, but there just arn't very many. An Enforcer is just a high ranking officer, and they arn't very likely to see combat. They mostly tell the soldiers where to go. Their almost like Generals.

Old 01-31-2005, 03:50 AM   #142
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Oh ok, I'm going to switch Zeth's rank to Elite Soldier.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 01-31-2005, 08:05 AM   #143
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Okay Darth, then you're in the same squad as Valic Endac, and there is only one squad, and Valic is the squad leader.

Not that there's only one squad period, but only one squad per company. There are many companies for each ship, but I think it would be better if most of us remain in the same company.

Well, we don't really need to be, we can make sircumstances for us all to end up together on the way down or once we're down there.

Well, if you want to be in the same company as the rest of us so far, except for Craze, then you'll have to be in the same squad as Valic and Valic will be your superior.

Old 01-31-2005, 03:20 PM   #144
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Alright. That'z no problem for me.

Old 01-31-2005, 03:38 PM   #145
Curt-Man
Swoop?

what sounds good? your with me or what?

Old 01-31-2005, 05:53 PM   #146
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
EIther way's fine with me.

EDIT: here's my other char:
Name: Raul Dae

Appearence: medium height, wiry and skinny.
Personality: Joking jovial personality, slightly shy at first, but skilled at controlling the conversation enough so it doesn't drift toward his history.
Skills: Hacking, demolitions, using rifles

Occupation/rank: Soldier, raw recruit
training: Basic, jetpack

Brief History: A very young man, lied about his age to get into the military to earn extra money, not knowing that a war was right around the corner. The rawest of all the recruits in Lyria's squad. Extremely nervous, and has a slight crush on her.

Last edited by jokemaster; 01-31-2005 at 06:31 PM.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:51 AM   #147
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Curt-Man, my character is in the same group with yours.

Old 02-01-2005, 06:20 PM   #148
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Okay guys, lets share and connect our ideas in the story.

First Curt-man and DarthNeoVenom, since your characters are eletes, we need to talk about special missions.

What kind of missions do you want to do?

Curt-Man you said you needed to go into the base without the rest and before them. It sounds like your thinking some kind of infultration-intel mission. It's fine with me but it would help to know exactly what your planning so we can all co-ordinate.

Ap2, where exactly did you crash? Near one of the bases that the Vuanna took over? Near another crashed ship? Near some smoking remains of a battle? Perhaps we can work some connection in our plots, just share your thoughts.

Jokemaster, it's a little weird that a trooper would walk about freely in the ranks. Squad leaders are one thing, the officers are aloud to, but regular troopers have to stay in ranks.

Old 02-01-2005, 06:32 PM   #149
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Dammit, missed the part about the ranks. Thought everyone was still putting on armor and whatnot....

Old 02-02-2005, 05:53 PM   #150
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Okay, allow me to describe Thaldoria's terrain.

Since I really don't know anything about what it's supposed to be like, it's going to be difficult.

The planet is not as populated as Mandalore first of all, but still has huge cities and a large population. The surface is rough and rocky but also has it's share of forest and water.

Curt-man, I really would like to hear your thoughts on the mission...

Old 02-02-2005, 06:04 PM   #151
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Just a suggestion, how about advance recon to get a bead on the enemy numbers and position.

Old 02-02-2005, 06:06 PM   #152
ApologeticII
Rookie

If you want to be technical, this was 3 days before you guys, the way the story goes decideds where they landed really.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:49 AM   #153
Curt-Man
Swoop?

yeah it's supposed to be an intel mission but they will also stumble on the bunker and liberate the forces there, well thats what i planned.

Old 02-03-2005, 02:26 PM   #154
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Well considering there's thousands of Vuanna in the base, I don't think it's a good idea to try and liberate it with a bunch of elete guys. They arn't rambos and none of them have any combat experience.

I think the eletes should land near enemy controlled positions and observe. Perhaps assassinate some Vuanna leaders, or rescue recent captives. But there's no way they can infultrate the base.

Everyone else should land at near by Thaldorian bases and re-enforce the area until an attack is planned, which will be soon.

Old 02-03-2005, 03:17 PM   #155
Curt-Man
Swoop?

well then that is dumb, they aren't observers they are spys,saboteurs and assassins.

Old 02-03-2005, 06:25 PM   #156
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
He did say assasinate/rescue. I mean assasinating leaders could damage the vuana's tactics. And rescuing prisoners should be obvious...

Old 02-04-2005, 05:37 PM   #157
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

I duno, do you have any better ideas?

I think they should land, locate the enemy positions, and relay to the rest of the army so that they can attack. And at the same time maybe we can throw in a rescue mission or assassination.

Old 02-04-2005, 06:28 PM   #158
Curt-Man
Swoop?

well read my latest post and tell me what you think, ive got time so i don't mind editing what ive already writtien.

Old 02-09-2005, 09:55 PM   #159
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

You mentioned hearing voices up ahead, maybe that can tell you about the men camped out in the bunkers.

Anyway there needs to be an attack on the base so whatever your doing try and somehow further that goal.

Old 02-10-2005, 02:12 PM   #160
Curt-Man
Swoop?

yeah there is a goal, sabatoge stuff, regain control form the inside, kill off important people, you know stuff to demoralize the main force. and the voices is just a couple of vuanna, just to add some action to my posts.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Star Wars - Alternate Universe (Part1-Journeyman Protector)[Rules, Info, Discussion]