lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: after the game ends
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-30-2005, 02:16 PM   #161
guybroom
Troezen

"Rough is an understatment and a half." he joked as he used Jack to support himself.

"Let's get out of the building. We cant fight them and trust me, i tried."

------------------------------------

Adam was watching the clock. He should have the phone call any moment now telling him that they were all dead. It was slightly behind time, but he was used to it. His men were not the most punctual of people, but they could definatly get the job done.

He laughed to himself. It was about 7:00 in the morning and they would be having such a rude awakening that they would be shocked.

Then Adam noticed that Tara had not come back yet. She had been out a while, but he thought about it:

She needed time to clear her head, she was in trouble and she was saved by the man who she had been convinsed was the bad guy.

He didnt mind though. At least she had slept in his arms for the first time. The first time of many.

The door knocked. He opened the door and he had a gun to his forehead.

"Hello?" he said

"Are you Adam Zinger?" Said the man, clearly a plain clothed policeman.

"I might be." He said as kneed the man in the groin and bashed the man's head to the floor. He samped the man's head and shot the man with his own gun.

((WJ - it can be that tara called the police or it could be that they traced the phone or whatever, you can make it up))

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-30-2005, 04:07 PM   #162
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
((Tara did call the police, but Adam won't know that.))

Tara was coming back to the hotel room and was just in time to see Adam kill the police officer. She screamed and backed away to the end of the hall. Then, she came forward and entered the room they'd been staying in.

"I guess that means we have to move," she said shakily.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-30-2005, 05:42 PM   #163
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent and the few best agents were all in one office with the desk knocked over and they were pointing their guns at the door.
"well cousin, you bring nothing but trouble to these parts."
"yeah, shut yur face." they heard footsteps thne they saw men come to the door, Trent and the five other agents started firing as the door was knocked dwon, the first 4 men that came in were shot down the next few started firing and the desk was not holding together, Trent ducked down and looked to the window, they were on the third floor, well it was better than being captured.
"the windows!" Trent said as he lunged forward and broek through the window plummeting downward onto a car, he rolled off, feeling extremely hurt, he tried to get up but couldn't, he saw one man jump out but he was already shot and he died when he hit the ground, and one more agent came out, he also hit a car and rolled off....

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-12-2005, 04:10 PM   #164
guybroom
Troezen

((Why did this die so suddenly?))

Adam looked at Tara. "Are you ok? I didnt mean to shock you, but they were after us. After me. I had to kill them. It's the only way we can get out."

He hugged Tara and then went out of the room. He heard police sirens. They must have had wires or something. He looked around and found a nice small sports car in the hotel car park. It was a small convertable, it was black and looked fast enough.

"Let's go." he said to Tara.

The roof had been left down, so he jumped over the doors and hot wired the engine.

He drove past the pack of police cars. There were road blocks and he looked at Tara, "give them the easy way or the hard way?"

((I'm assuming Tara is in the car too and just went along with Adam. If you don't like this, WJ, then I'll edit))

-------------

Troezen managed to hobble to the exit. He was able to walk on his leg, but it still hurt him.

At the doors, there were five of the men. They were as armed as the rest.

Troezen looked at Jack. "Any ideas?"

Just then two of the men walked over to them and pointed a gun at both of their heads.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
Old 04-12-2005, 04:45 PM   #165
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Then, Jokemaster sneaked around an got a clear shot at the men. He shot at one of them, then at the other, then quickly went back behind cover.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-13-2005, 12:19 AM   #166
Writer
Not switching to DTV

As the man Jokemaster shot crumpled up, Jack attacked, bounding off the ground, launching himself over the heads of the men. Krav Maga; an Israeli form of martial arts. Jack had trained in it for years and was one of the best. He looked something like a pinball as he bounced around among the men.

"Well that was fun, don't you think?" Jack grinned as he knocked the last man to the ground.

"Where do we go now?" Tara asked quietly, as if not hearing Adam's question. Then a sort of twisted grin crossed her face. "Hard way."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 04-13-2005, 03:08 PM   #167
guybroom
Troezen

((700th post!!!))

Adam smiled back at Tara. "You havnt changed." he said as he sped the car up and got out his shot gun. He fired at one of the police men, but he was wearing a bullet proof vest. But this was still ok for Adam.

"Hold on" he said, as he drove the car through the road block and hit three police men. They started firing at the car, but adam spun the car around and drove at the ones shooting. He drove straight through and spun around again.

He got out his gun and was about to fire, but he was out of bullets. "no matter" he drove into the rest and left one standing.

"Run back and tell them what ive done!"

The police man ran off and adam looked at tara with an ammount of satisfaction in his face.

"So, where to now?"

--------------------

Troezen looked at the gun and spoke slowly. "is there any way to not be killed?"

"pay me more than Adam."

"What if i did this?" he said and he grabbed the gun with enough speed that it didnt have time to shoot before it was in his grip. He pistol whiped the men and shot their heads: the only part of their bodies without the bullet proof armour.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 04-14-2005, 04:38 PM   #168
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent's legs were broken, he could tell that, he also saw that he'd be very brusied in the days to come, so he dragged himself with his arms to a car, opened it and got in the driver seat.
"crap no legs!"

((yes his legs are still there he just can't move them))

Old 04-17-2005, 06:51 PM   #169
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Tara laughed. "What good is change?"

Then she thought about where they might be able to go. "I guess it would be best to leave the country. By boat's the best option. Do you have fake ID? You'll need it... they're not letting you out of the country as yourself, thanks to what you've done."

It was the first thing she'd said in any form of a scolding and she wondered for a second what Adam's response would be. Instead of waiting to see, she kept talking.

"I'm gonna want a fake ID once we get where we're going, but I can use my real one for the boat trip," she continued. "Now, we just have to figure out where to go."

((Anybody who was surrounding Jack and Troezen is unconscious on the ground. Jack used martial arts (Krav Maga, Israeli martial arts) on them already.))

Jack noticed Trent in the car and frowned.

"Trent's hurt," he said, strolling calmly toward the car. When he reached it, he said, "What's wrong, Trent?"

My work in progress:

Old 04-17-2005, 09:18 PM   #170
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"well my legs are shattered and i'm bruised everywhere else, so if you can help me into the passenger seat and drive, that'd be great so we can get out of here." Trent said with calmness in his face.

Old 04-18-2005, 05:18 AM   #171
guybroom
Troezen

((oops I thought that Jack was fighting some other guys - forget the other post then))

Troezen got up off the ground and got into the car with Jack and Trent. He got in and suddenly noticed something on the roof.

"Hey, you guys - i think they've got snipers." He got inot the car and covered his head in panick.

---------------------------

Adam looked at Tara and laughed. "I dont have a fake ID with me, but I know where i can get one." He drove off in an odd direction.

"I hope you dont become screamish when we get there" He said to Tatra in a demonic sort of fashion. He sped the car up to full speed and soon was at a small back ally.

"Come in." He said as he walked into a small shop with guns and other weapons around the wall.

"Hey," said Adam. "You know what i need." he said as he threw the shotgun to the shopkeeper. He was small and had a twich in his eye.

"Sure, let me get it for you." The man walked into a back room and came out with a small box.

"make it three." said Adam. "And give me one of those and two of them" he said pointing at a large machete and then two small pistols.

"Sure."

"I want them loaded." Said Adam with a manic laugh breaking through his voice.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 04-19-2005, 05:12 PM   #172
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"snipers or no snipers, were gettin' out of here, they are few in numbers, the swat'll take thew out sooner or later, until then we run, very far, preferably a hospital" Trent said, then looked at his legs.

Old 04-19-2005, 05:58 PM   #173
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"You're badder than I remembered," Tara whispered in Adam's ear, laughing softly. "Do I get some of this?"

"No hospitals," Jack said. "I know a doctor who makes house calls, but Adam will look in the hospitals to make sure we didn't survive."

He got in the driver's seat and sped away.

My work in progress:

Old 04-19-2005, 11:11 PM   #174
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster got in the car also.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 04-21-2005, 01:39 AM   #175
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Jack drove the car to a hotel. He got out and ordered Jokemaster and Troezen to support Trent.

"I'm going to a pay phone to call my doctor friend," Jack said. "You guys get a room here. I'll be back in a little bit."

My work in progress:

Old 04-21-2005, 12:58 PM   #176
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster got out, and suppported Trent on his right side.

Old 04-21-2005, 03:53 PM   #177
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent was supported into the hotel, the owner looked suspiscious, Trent flashed his badge, the owner nodded and put them in the suite.
"ah, the joys of being a CIA agent"

Old 04-23-2005, 01:53 PM   #178
Writer
Not switching to DTV

In a few minutes, Jack came back. He'd called his friend and he was on his way. Half an hour passed before the doctor came to the hotel. Jack met him at the front and led him up to the room. He stared at Trent for a little while.

"I'm thinking I don't even want to know how you wrecked your body so badly," he said slowly. With that, he went to work.

My work in progress:

Old 04-23-2005, 10:26 PM   #179
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent smiled and nodded when the doctor made his remark. since he was used to pain, the surgery and whatnot didn't bother him.
"so, now that we are out of a safe places and a plan, anyone got a new one?"

Old 04-25-2005, 03:08 AM   #180
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"We'll have to stay on the move," Jack answered. "We'll change our appearance weekly, if not daily. Anybody looking for us has to think we've been killed or disappeared. Tara knows my cell number. She'll call that when Adam trusts her enough."

My work in progress:

Old 04-25-2005, 03:58 PM   #181
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"well unfortunatly we'll have to actually strike at adam later, yes i have to be there, he's a terrorist, its my job to arrest him." Curt said stirnly

Old 04-26-2005, 02:39 PM   #182
guybroom
Troezen

Adam looked at Tara with a grin. "Take a your pick." He said gesturing around the room. "Actually, Ive got a better idea." he winked at Tara and he took the loaded guns from the shop owner and fired at him.

He looked at the body behind the glass case and smiled and took a key from the man's pockets. "Take it all."

Adam walked out of the shop and gestured to Tara to wait in the room. He walked around the back and he saw a large white van. Adam got in and started the engine with the keys.

He drove it around the the front of the shop and walked in again.

"Help me to take it all into the van." he told Tara.

His phone rang.

"Hello." ... "You mean they're dead?" .... "Well done" ..... "I have a gift for you now." ... "come to the house as soon as you can."

"Guess who's dead!" He laughed to Tara.

He started to take all the weapons and ammo from the shop. He also found some drugs - seringes and pills. He picked them up too.

---------------------------------

Troezen was in the hotel and wasnt too comfortablke watching the doctor work on Trent. "Hey, Ill go away while this is going on I think."

He walked outside and looked around. It was quite nice and it looked like they would be able to hide out for a short while.

He went into a room and found some computers. He found a free one and went on it. He hacked into the FBI records.

"Let's see what they are actually saying about Adam."

He looked and it said that he was a terrorist and had killed many people. He looked at the record of what he had done and he almost burst out laughing at some of the things he had done.

He had tried to hijack air-force 1 and crash it into the white house via computer and had almost succeded.

He had many simmilar things to this. But the police could never catch him. Troezen realised that because the game was officaly made by Tara and Jack that no one knew that the game was changed.

Adam looked at what they were up against and panicked, laughed and felt confident all at once.

He then checked his own record and found that he was dead, so was Jokemaster and Trent.

He ran back to the room and told them.

((sorry its such a long post))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 04-26-2005, 03:56 PM   #183
Curt-Man
Swoop?

((wow, hacking into the FBI records, you MUST be good, i'll let it slide without going to nuts on ya))

"of course we're dead, with us out of the way, we can finally get to Adam easier" Trent said with a smile.

Old 04-27-2005, 01:32 AM   #184
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"That's a relief," Tara said, "but we still have police and government after us. We're not out of it yet."

"Did you engineer our deaths, Trent?" Jack asked. "That was amazingly clever. If Adam thinks we're dead, he'll definitely not be expecting us."

My work in progress:

Old 04-27-2005, 11:12 PM   #185
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"actually we've been dead for a while, Adam just knew we weren't so now that he 'does' we can travel and move harmlessly, i'm gunna go visit a friend and pick up our fake identies and documents, after we finish here of course." Trent said with pride.

Old 04-28-2005, 06:23 PM   #186
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen frowned. "I'm not sure I like the idea of being dead." He then laughed to himself, "but the life insurance would be intresting. I could claim that I died and then get the money." He laughed.

"But seriously, if we're dead, then surly that would restrict where we can go - like anywhere we need ID?"

-----------------------

Adam smiled, "The government? The government dont scare me." He was about to say something else to Tara, but he decided to keep it secrete for the moment.

When they had everything in the van, they got in and drove off. He knew where he was going.

It was a long drive, but they eventually got to a small house in a small back ally.

"Home"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 04-28-2005, 06:33 PM   #187
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"hence fake identites, you day dreaming? i was pretty sure i just said that. sorry if you don't like the names you get, but it'll have to do on such short notice" Trent said as the doctor was starting to finish his work.

Old 04-29-2005, 11:20 AM   #188
guybroom
Troezen

"I know you said kate identaties, but we have been on the news world wide! We are now going to be in the news for being murdered in the CIA HQ! Do you think people wont recognise us?"

------------

adam got out and got out several guns and put two pistols in holsters he took from the shop and had a katana in its scabbard in a small holster in his belt.

He went in ready for trouble.

He knocked.

He opened the door.

Nothing.

"This is odd. someone should be here. Police, my gunmen, some TV reporters? Odd. Let's be as quick as we can."

He motioned to Tara to come in. Then he heard a creak from the second floor.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 04-29-2005, 01:47 PM   #189
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"That's why we'll be altering our appearances as well," Jack said calmly. The doctor finished and stepped back.

"Now we're even, Jack," he said. "And from the looks of this situation, I don't want to hear from you for a long while."

"Don't worry," Jack said. "You won't."

"A friend of yours?" Tara whispered, putting a hand to the pistol she picked up and put on her belt.

My work in progress:

Old 04-29-2005, 06:08 PM   #190
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"not hard to do, you guys think humanity is far with computers and techonology? you know nothing, of course i can't tell you either but thats ok, we'll go out buy some concealing clothes and head out to the country, where my friend lives, after we get our identities that is"

Old 04-30-2005, 02:02 PM   #191
guybroom
Troezen

Adam went slowly up the stairs and saw some heavily armed, heavily dressed policemen.

They started shooting as soon as he was in sight. One bullet hit his arm and he dropped his gun. He screamed. He ran into his bathroom and pulled Tara inside and got hit in the chest as he was closing the door.

"The door is thick enough to withstand bullets," he gasped. "I made sure of it. It can also take a small bomb blast as well as the walls. We are fine in here." He said to Tara.

Then he fainted.

---------------------------------

"I still dont like the idea, but I'm only a computer hacker. A not so advanced computer but Trent cant tell me about the better computer hacker." Troezen said with obvious sarcasm. "I'll take your judgment."

Troezen still felt slightly uneasy around Trent after their fight in the game. He had not shown it until now, but he was about to crack.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 05-01-2005, 02:23 PM   #192
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Awesome. I was planning to spend a year dead already. Y'know for tax reasons."

Old 05-02-2005, 11:51 AM   #193
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Well I suppose it would be hard to tax a dead man," Jack said, laughing quietly.

"Oh, sure," Tara muttered. "Protect your bathroom and not the rest of your house?"

Then, she saw that he was unconscious and her mind began to race. Should she turn him in to the police or try to stop his bleeding?

((Guybroom, I'm leaving this up to you... Tara can turn Adam over to the police or she can attempt to. If she only attempts to, the police start shooting at her and she realizes that Adam is her only way of escape. With that in mind, she stops his bleeding... take your pick.))

My work in progress:

Old 05-02-2005, 02:41 PM   #194
guybroom
Troezen

((WJ - you misunderstand. The bathroom was the nearest room to him. The whole house is the same though. But if you want to stay your way then if your in the bathroom, you dont want to be disturbed.

Tara can hand him over - it would make sence, she has been waiting for an opportunity to get him like this.))

Troezen laughed. "I was in your situation a while ago, I just hacked into their files and deleted my debts."

He looked out the window, it was getting dark. "We should leave soon. I dont like the idea of staying here over night. We have no fake ID yet - we should keep moving.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 05-02-2005, 07:24 PM   #195
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"well i'm a feild agent, i'm not a computer agent, but i do know our secrets are kept what they are, secrects. and yes about those IDs, lets go, i can't drive but i can direct you."

Old 05-02-2005, 07:38 PM   #196
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Guybroom, I don't misunderstand... Tara does and she thinks it's rather absurd... but I suppose a man would like a little protection on the porcelain throne, eh? To keep this going a little, I'm going to give Tara a sudden feeling of pity for Adam.))

"I can't turn him in," Tara muttered to herself, staring down at Adam. "Not like this."

With these thoughts, she searched the bathroom for tweezers or anything like them. She found tweezers and removed the bullets. Then, she took the shower curtain (a cloth one) and ripped it, binding Adam's wounds as best she could. Then, she sat back and waited for him to regain consciousness.

My work in progress:

Old 05-03-2005, 04:09 PM   #197
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent was helped to the car, they got in and Trent directed them to his 'friends', once again he was helped out, he knocked.
"yeah yeah i'm coming" a muffled voice came form inside, it opened the door, a young guy came out.
"holy! Trent **** man, come in" they went in.
"what happened?"
"don't worry about it Roy, you got our identities?"
"yeah Tommy, i got them" Roy said with a grin as he pulled out the identities from a cupbaord and handed them out.

Old 05-05-2005, 01:10 AM   #198
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Eddie Grayson," Jack read off his ID. He shrugged. "So now I'm Eddie. Who are you guys?"

"Drop weapons and open the door!" the police yelled. Tara panicked slightly and went to the door.

"Don't shoot!" she said. "He's unconscious and bleeding."

"You have the right to remain silent," the police answered. Tara paled, suddenly realizing that they didn't know she was there only to aid her friends in capturing Adam. Her mind began to race and she didn't hear anything else the police said. She turned and looked down at Adam's unconscious form.

"You're my only way out now," she muttered. Ignoring the police, she got down on her knees and began to work on binding his injuries. She hoped he'd regain consciousness soon.

My work in progress:

Old 05-05-2005, 02:29 PM   #199
guybroom
Troezen

((I'm not trying to steal your ID WJ - but I PMed Curt-man about this and you stole my name can I take Edy?))

Troezen looked at his card.

"Bryan Falcon" He read. "Hmmm. Not bad." He looked at Jack. "For some reason Edy was my nick name. It would be easier for me to get used to it. Do you think I could take that?" Troezen asked.

"Are these only IDs or is it all set up with everything? I can set us up so the government thinks we exist properly. I don't know if that will help or hinder. Trent?"

-------------------------------------

Adam got some consciousness back. Everything was dark, but he could hear sounds.

He had not opened his eyes yet and he still looked unsconscious.

((Tara shouldnt know Adam is conscious yet.))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 05-05-2005, 02:45 PM   #200
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Jack laughed and handed Eddie Grayson to Troezen. "For a long time one of my friends thought my name was Bryan," he answered. "The mistake was fixed, but he still called me Bryan as a joke. You'll get used to Eddie easier. I'll get used to Bryan easier."

He smiled and shrugged. "Another thing. My high school football team was the Falcons. Bryan Falcon will be very easy for me to get used to."

"What a horrible mess," Tara muttered, still unaware of Adam's regained consciousness. Her hand was pressing hard on the chest wound. The arm wound was bound tightly with a piece of Adam's shower curtain.

Tara looked around, trying to find something that would work to stop the blood from the chest wound, but couldn't find anything.

"Damn, you, Adam," she muttered. "Can't you keep a reasonable first-aid kit in your bathroom?"

Her words had been loud enough for Adam to hear, though she didn't realize he had.

My work in progress:

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > after the game ends