lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: after the game ends
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-05-2005, 03:53 PM   #201
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen laughed. "So this worked out pretty well then. He looked at the ID. So let's see. Born in Washington?!" He smiled. "So I was born in Washington - moved to the UK when I was 3 and I just moved bakc. That explains the accent and the fact I know so little about America."

-----------------------

Adam made a small growning noise. "Look in the cupbord above the sink." He said slowly. He managed to point to where he thought the cupboard was, but was too weak and it fell above his head.

He growned again.

He opened his eyes slowly. He saw the police. "Oh ****"

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2005, 04:16 PM   #202
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
((Police are still outside the bathroom... Adam can't have seen them.))

Jack shrugged. "Nothing exciting about mine. Lived in Nevada in the early years before going to college in New York."

Tara jumped. "Oh, so you're awake." She let her hand off the wound for a moment to get the first-aid kit. Inside it, she found a bandage big enough to do the job. She quickly applied it and sat back.

"There," she said. "Now you're all bandaged up."

She sighed. "There are police just outside the door and they caught on to the fact that I'm not exactly good any more... we have to get out of here as quickly as possible. Before they find a way in, that is."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2005, 06:28 PM   #203
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"yeah yeah, don't be fighting over who we are, but please remember to call me johnny, jack, byran and troezen is eddie, unfortunatly, that'll be who you are for the rest of your life, now we leave, into the car we go" Trent was helped up, he looked back at Roy.
"thanks man, i owe ya one"
"no ya don't, i don't even know who you are, get out of here" with that Trent was helped to the car.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2005, 11:43 PM   #204
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"John Cox. MD, apparently. "
He showed them his ID, instead of a driver's license, it was a doctor's license.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2005, 02:34 PM   #205
guybroom
Troezen

((
Quote:
troezen is eddie
Spell it 'Edy' please. And also in that case, Adam heard the police))

Troezen looked at his. He was a zoo keeper. "Well that's random." He said to himself.

"So, where are we going now? We have no homes because WE dont own them. Plus I dont have a house in this country anyway. So, we need a plan."

---------------------------

Adam slowly sat up. His head was throbbing and his wounds ached, but Tara had done a good job with the bandages.

"I guess this makes it even - I saved you from Jack, you save me from the cops. Now let's go." He said and tried to stand up. He couldnt stand. He was still too weak.

"Tara, if you can get into the basement I can get you out of here."

He could tell that the police were trying to bach down the door. "Dont worry. They wont have enough force to brake this door, or any others down in this house. Provided they are closed and locked in the right way. Give me a hand up." He said to Tara.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
Old 05-08-2005, 05:36 PM   #206
Curt-Man
Swoop?

((sorry))

"We are going to my friend's house in the country, he's got an arsenal of weapons, armour, gadgets, you name it, he's got it, so we can re-supply and rest there. These things take time, and time i what i need to heal, we've been chasing Adam now for a while, we can wait a little longer, and now that our headquaters got massacred i'm the nearest agent so therefore its my responsible to apprehend this crazy mofo"

Old 05-09-2005, 04:52 PM   #207
guybroom
Troezen

((Just for reference:
- Troezen is 'Edy Grayson'
- Jack is 'Bryan Falcon'
- Trent is 'Jonny (not sure of the surname)'
- Jokemaster is 'John Cox' ))

"Alright," said Troezen, "let's go. But for the record, i dont like all this hiding and ID change. When it all goes wrong, dont say I didnt warn you."

bye all

Guybroom
Old 05-09-2005, 06:55 PM   #208
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"it won't go wrong, besides your with me, and i'm part of the government so you do what i 'strongly suggest' what you do or you get locked up so you really don't have a choice, thats why i didn't really want to join a group, so no one would have to be involved."

Old 05-10-2005, 03:08 PM   #209
guybroom
Troezen

"You didnt have a problem in the game and from what I hear you were quick enough to tell Tara before you shut off the game."

bye all

Guybroom
Old 05-10-2005, 05:23 PM   #210
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"thats because Tara was directly linked with the Game itself, so we thought she was one of the 'bad guy's for lack of a better term. so we were going to apprehend her too, but when i found out who she was and what she was doing, i figured she of all people could help us get Adam."

Old 05-10-2005, 05:25 PM   #211
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Thats because Tara was directly linked with the Game itself, so we thought she was one of the 'bad guy's for lack of a better term. so we were going to apprehend her too, but when i found out who she was and what she was doing, i figured she of all people could help us get Adam."
Trent looked down then up again "besides, i've been through to much to be an emotionless man in black, but i found out about jack and left it at that."

Old 05-17-2005, 12:18 PM   #212
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Tara helped Adam to his feet.

Jack had kept silent for much of the conversation. Suddenly, he stirred and looked up from his new ID.

"I don't think these will be permanent," he said. "When Adam and his thugs are taken care of, we can go to the CIA or whoever and set the record straight." He looked at the ID again. "I'm content to be Bryan Falcon for now, but I will be Jack Robeson again."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 05-17-2005, 04:29 PM   #213
guybroom
Troezen

"I agree" said Troezen simply.

----------------------------------------------

Adam got to his feet. "We have to get out of here." he said. "The only way to the basement is past them." he said gesturing to the door and the police outside.

He listened. They were started to slow their rart of fire. "We might be able to catch them off guard." he said.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 05-17-2005, 07:22 PM   #214
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"You kiddin'? I can get a lifetime's supply of free tylenol with mine."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 05-17-2005, 07:30 PM   #215
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"well you wanna break the law, go ahead, but it won't be my problem, just remember, when this is all over, i don't know you, and you don't know me, plus my real name wasn't Trent anyway, but i did stick with it for a while."

Old 05-17-2005, 11:25 PM   #216
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Oh yeah?" Jack said, his temper suddenly flaring. "Well I'd get a one way ticket to the other side of the country where they'll expect me to do a job I couldn't to save my life. I'm no chiropractor!"

Tara took up the gun she'd carried with her and as soon as the police stopped firing, she opened the door. She didn't know if it was because of the game or just that God wanted her to live, but every shot she fired found a police officer, disabling them. With this done, she helped Adam out of the bathroom and downstairs.

"Sorry," she muttered to the police officers, briefly wondering if Adam heard her. Then, she raised her voice. "That's the end of my life as Tara Lake."

My work in progress:

Old 05-18-2005, 08:51 AM   #217
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Don't we get immunity for the rest of our lives or something? Y'know for helping out and all?"

Old 05-18-2005, 11:11 PM   #218
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"calm yourself jack! i might be able to find a way to make these temproary, and then you can customize your new identitiy to your liking but you wll never been known as your previous identity again." Trent looked out then window.
"we're almost there" Trent said as they were heading up to his friends house.
"turn left here then pull up the next driveway, its his."

((you guys do know we are in a car on our way to Trent's friend's house right?))

Old 05-19-2005, 08:44 PM   #219
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Dude, Curt, you're wrong about us not being able to go back to being who we really are... we'd get tons of publicity, since we were assumed dead, but a mistake like that can be corrected and the publicity would die down after a while... don't make this worse than it really is.))

"I refuse to believe that," Jack said stubbornly. "I will be Jack Robeson again."

My work in progress:

Old 05-19-2005, 10:47 PM   #220
Curt-Man
Swoop?

((well ya never know with them trixy CIA guys ))

"whatever" Trent said as he got out of the car. his friend came up to him with a wheelchair.
"how'd you know i'd need a wheelchair?"
"haha, because you only come here when you need to rest and regain you're strength."
"heh, it's true" Trent said as he slipped into the wheelchair.
"guys this is Xavier, he'll be taking care of us for a bit, and supplying us."
"oh so you came for that too eh?"
"you know it."

Old 05-19-2005, 11:17 PM   #221
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"How do you feel about Jack Robinson? It's almost the same thing."

Old 05-20-2005, 12:47 PM   #222
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Isn't that from a movie?" Jack wondered, his angry look fading into a thoughtful frown. "I don't know, but it just sounds so familiar."

My work in progress:

Old 05-26-2005, 05:38 PM   #223
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen was quiet and just went into the house. He didnt want to get caught up in an argument.

"Hi" he said to Xavier.

------------------------

Adam showed tara a way into the basement. Then he opened a hidden door and it led to a small underground tunnle.

"let's go"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 05-26-2005, 07:06 PM   #224
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Xavier gave him a nod back.
"so, whaddya need pal?"
"well i need some rest and if you got any of the special juice would help."
"yeah i got some, helps when hunting without a gun"
"haha, nice, but yeah um we need guns and ammo, lots of it."
"no problem" Xavier turned to the rest of them "alrighty, i know what Trent wants if you'll come with me you can pick out which weapons you'd prefer." Xavier said then turned and started down a hall.

Old 07-10-2005, 09:09 AM   #225
guybroom
Troezen

((ok, either my computer is mucked up - or im going crazy - have we lost a load of posts?))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 07-10-2005, 09:17 AM   #226
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Bunches and bunches of posts are gone... but from what Redwing said in another thread, I'm wondering if those missing posts might be back.

My work in progress:

Old 07-11-2005, 02:16 PM   #227
guybroom
Troezen

((back? as in wait a week or so and they will come back?))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 07-11-2005, 05:59 PM   #228
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Hope so

My work in progress:

Old 07-20-2005, 03:35 PM   #229
guybroom
Troezen

((im going to assume that if it hasnt come back by now, it wont - so lets get going again. I going to do this RPG as i want - you dont have to follow where it was going before))

Troezen picked up 2 pistols, an smg and 3 grenades and 2 smoke grenades.

"Im done" he said.

------------

Adam walked through the tunnle and lead Tara into a maze of pipes.

"Only I know the way through, if anyone trys to follow us, they will get lost." He said to Tara. "Keep close, it gets a little dark."

He walked on through the slime on the ground.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 07-25-2005, 06:50 PM   #230
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I hate darkness," Tara muttered. Then, she followed Adam into the tunnels.

My work in progress:

Old 07-26-2005, 03:32 AM   #231
guybroom
Troezen

Adam kept walking, he didnt say anything. He was going over things in his head - like how the new game would be different, safer and better.

Soon they came to light at the end of the tunnel. "Come quickly." he whispered to Tara, "they'll be waiting."

He took out his gun and walked slowly towards the light. He could see a tank.

"Well that's not good." he said. "any ideas?"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 07-27-2005, 04:27 PM   #232
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Only one," Tara muttered. She turned to Adam. "It's something I tried once in the game that worked way better than I thought it should have. Some idiot hacked the game and got himself a tank. At the time, I considered it my job to get rid of his hacking butt, so I tried something nobody would ever have dreamed of. Wait here."

She slipped out of the pipe cautiously, gun in hand. The tank seemed to catch sight of her, but made no move to shoot. Slowly, carefully, she raised her gun. One shot. Then, she ran... straight at the tank. Bullets erupted from the tank as Tara rushed up to it. In seconds, she had three bullets in her left arm and two in her right leg. Using her right arm and left leg, she crawled up onto the tank and up to the hatch. It was opened and a soldier aimed his gun at her.

"How does it feel?" he asked. "To get so far and yet still die?"

"So you remember me?" Tara said. The man nodded.

"You blocked me out of the game," he growled. "All I wanted was some tank practice."

"You could have tried getting it in an actual tank arena," she retorted. He shrugged and looked away briefly. It was all she needed. In spite of her injuries, she moved quickly and managed to knock his gun away from him. Without thinking, she leveled her own gun and shot him several times. Then, with a moan, she crawled back off the tank and rested on her back.

"That's a fight you'll not get up from," she muttered. "Psychotic tankman!"

My work in progress:

Old 07-27-2005, 05:06 PM   #233
guybroom
Troezen

Adam ran towards Tara. "Are you ok? That would work in the game, but not in real life."

He knelt down and checked her injuries. "They look bad, are you ok?"

Before he could get an answer, the police surrounded them with their guns pointed at them both. There were too many of them to fight.

He stood up and put his hands in the air, there was nothing that he could do.

((they would have contacted Trent that he was there.))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 07-28-2005, 05:25 AM   #234
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Tara winced. "It worked well enough," she muttered. Then, as the police surrounded them, she groaned again and pushed her gun away.

My work in progress:

Old 07-28-2005, 05:54 AM   #235
guybroom
Troezen

Adam looked around, but there was no way out of the circle.

He kept his hands in the air and him and Tara were put in a Swat van. It started to drive and he had no idea where he was going.

((There was a bit of char control - i hope that's ok))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 07-28-2005, 08:10 AM   #236
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I hope we're... headed to... a hostpital," Tara said. She winced.

My work in progress:

Old 07-28-2005, 08:26 AM   #237
guybroom
Troezen

"I doubt it. We are probably going to your friend Trent."

((Adam meant 'friend' as she used to be his friend - but Tara might be scared that adam is on to her mascarade. Just an idea - you don't have to go with it.

I'm still waiting for someone to post regarding Troezen, trent, jack .... ))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 07-28-2005, 08:32 AM   #238
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"He's not a friend," Tara snapped defensively. "He was a temporary ally of the game."

My work in progress:

Old 07-28-2005, 08:47 AM   #239
guybroom
Troezen

"It's ok. I only meant that as a joke. You always did take comments like that too seriously."

He felt the van speed up. For the first time, he took notice of where he was. He realised that he was handcuffed and that there were two armed police in the van with him. The rest of the time he had been worrying about Tara or a way out.

The van sped up. "Where are we going?" he asked one of the police.

"CIA hq. Now that's all you're getting - so don't talk to us, I might slip on the trigger." Both of the police laughed.

"You don't like me do you?"

"Nope. My son was in the game and was nearly killed."

"He shouldn't have had any injuries out of the game."

"Well he did. So shut up!"

Adam stopped talking and just stared from Tara, to the window to the police.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 07-28-2005, 11:00 PM   #240
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Phone for ya Trent" Xavier called and he tossed a cordless phone to Trent.
"Hello?"
"Agent 091? we got him, he's in custody, i hope you're up for some escorting busniess, get down to HQ as fast as possible"
"Yes sir" Trent said then hung up the phone.
"Tara came through guys" Trent said with a big smile then stood up.
"Xavier, Got any fast cars?"
"I might yeah" Xavier said then went outside and opened the garage. Trent got in a Jaguar.
"Feel free to take any car you want guys" Xavier said as he went back in the house.
Trent closed the door and took off at high speeds.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > after the game ends