lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: after the game ends
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-29-2005, 12:52 AM   #241
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Jack was on his feet in an instant. "Is she alright?"

Tara moaned again and thought of Jack. She wondered what he was doing.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-29-2005, 05:57 AM   #242
guybroom
Troezen

((I'm confused - are they all in the same car?))

Troezen suddenly wondered about so many things. The main one was how?

He ran after Trent and saw a load of cars. "He has so many guns, cars and, well, just about everything - is this all legal?"

-----------------------

Adam sat in the van. He could not stop thinking about if he really had come out with injuries? How could this be? The game was supposed to be separate reality.

He felt the van stop. He looked out of the window.

"We're here." said the guard.

"Sounds fun." He retorted without even thinking. There was nothing that he could do - he was going down, but he was constantly looking for a way out.

The guard hit him with the butt of his gun. "Oh, I forgot to tell you that we are allowed to use force if you put up a fight."

"But I didnt argue." He said rubbing his cheak.

"Only you, me, him and the girl saw that. So what are you gonna do?"

"Nothing, I suppose." and he followed them into the building.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-29-2005, 01:53 PM   #243
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"yeah its legal" Xavier said. "And Jack, we know nothing yet, what Trent told you is about as much as he knows, you'll jsut have to hop in a car and see."

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-29-2005, 02:06 PM   #244
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen looked around and smiled. He got onto a moterbike and reved it up. "After you" he said gestering to Trent. "Let's see what they've been up to."

--------------

Adam was lead into a room with a table and 2 chairs - one on each side.

He was made to sit down and several guns were aimed on his head. He just sat still.

He had no idea where Tara had gone, she had been lead a different way when they came in.

((She was probably let go as they knew what she was up to - but up to you.))

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
Old 07-30-2005, 04:14 PM   #245
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Tara was carried away and placed gently on a table. "Where's Jack?" she gasped.

Jack rushed to the driver's side of a black Dodge Viper and got in. "Where are we going?" he screamed. "Get me to Tara! FAST!!"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 07-30-2005, 09:39 PM   #246
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent was already way ahead of all of them, and gathering speed as he went.

He soon arrived at the HQ, he got out fast and left the car running. He bolted inside, flashed his badge and ran to outside of the Interrogation room. His cousin was there.
"I thought you died in the attack!"
"Nah man, i got 9 lives."
"I'm so glad...when i got the call, i didn't believe you guys got him."
"No, we didn't the police force did."
"Well, thats a surprise."
"Tell me about it, Tara wants Jack by the way."
"Yeah, he's on his way, whos interrogating him?"
"Less of an interrogation and more of an explaination of what he did, and what hes in for."
"Ah, gotcha."
"And you are talking to him by the way"
"Oh? then i'll get right to it."
"Be my guest" Trent opened the door and walked in.

Old 07-31-2005, 10:32 AM   #247
Writer
Not switching to DTV

When nobody answered him, Jack turned the car on and sped off down the road. He decided to assume that Tara had been taken to the same place they'd been before and sped in that direction. When he got there, they wouldn't let him in... he had no ID on him.

"I'm Jack Robeson," he gasped. "I was with Tara up until Adam kidnapped her."

"And I'm the pope," the guard said. "Robeson's dead. Now, listen. I don't know who you are, but you're not getting in to see Tara Lake, got it?"

"But, I..."

"No."

"But..."

"I said no."

Jack stood there for several seconds, staring at the guard who refused to let him in.

((Would be a great time for Trent to be walking past the main entrance ))

My work in progress:

Old 08-01-2005, 07:47 AM   #248
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen was right behind Jack and he got there to see Jack staring at a guard. He got the idea of what was going on. "We're with Trent. Let us in!" He said. He too had no ID with him - other that the fake passports which he thought was best not to show to the police if he didnt need to.

"Come on. Radio Trent ((forgoten his last name)) He'll tell you who we are."

--------------------

Adam was sitting there. He was just being told the extent of the damage he had done. The number of people he is known to have killed, the panic and all of that sort of thing. He didnt really care.

"Do you even realise that the --" Said the man.

"Look, shut up. If I'm going to jail, then I'm going to jail. Now let me ask you something."

"What?!"

"did people get injuries outside of the game? Someone said they did, but I don't understand it."

"Yes, they did. There were multiple reports of people having injuries from what they say they did in the game. Some people even say they saw people with the head set on suddenly get gashes on their face or suddenly scream. There was one report of a woman dying from the game."

"DIE? I've got to check the programming, there could be an infectious virus in them. The game wasnt designed to injure outside of it. Please let me check it."

((trent would walk in about then and decide whether or not to let him go))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 08-02-2005, 09:34 AM   #249
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"NO! no more programming for anyone, the game is dead, we are hunting down everyone that owned a headset or has the software and we are gunna destroy it. Besides, you didn't think we would let you go that easily did you?" Trent said as he walks in.

Old 08-02-2005, 03:11 PM   #250
guybroom
Troezen

"Well, a guy can hope can't he?" said Adam having to restrain himself from leaping up and punching Trent. "I just want to find out what was wrong with the game. I can help you save the injured. Put my in chains and i'll give someone instructions on how to do it - I want to help!"

---------

Troezen looked at Jack and laughed. "I don't think they are going to let us in." He said, "well, not without a fight." he said winking - he was sure Jack had got the hint.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 08-02-2005, 05:23 PM   #251
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I'll keep this simple," Jack said quietly. He attempted to slip past the guard, who had no idea what to do with him and allowed him to pass. When inside, Jack stopped the first person he saw and said, "I'm here to see Tara."

"That way," the man answered, barely glancing at Jack and hurrying on his way. Jack thanked him and rushed off in that direction.

My work in progress:

Old 08-02-2005, 05:56 PM   #252
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen didnt mean for Jack to do quite that, but it worked. He ran past the guard like Jack, he shouted behind him "i'm with him!"

The guard suddenly ran in behind them. "Hey! stop!" he fired and just missed Troezen's arm.

Troezen followed Jack down the hall and shouted behind him, "just ask Trent, he'll explain."

The guard stopped following to radio Trent.

------------------

Adam sat there. He was about to talk, but a voice came through on Trent's radio. "Trent, there are two men running around the station saying they're with you. One of them calls himself Jack Robeson, and they say they are after Tara. Should I follow?"

"Hey, looks like you're friends cant keep out of trouble. Perhaps we arent as different as you'd like to think. How many people have you guys killed?" He smirked.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 08-02-2005, 09:12 PM   #253
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"You will not speak until spoken to" Trent said then picked up his radio.
"Negative, they're with me, they have permission to wander the HQ." Trent gave an evil glare at Adam. "Absolutley not, those injuries are real, meaning that real things in the real world can help them, they do not need a programmer, they need a doctor. Now here are some of your crimes, the others will be listed: Murder, disobeying a Police Officer....y'know what? screw it, i hate you, you hate me, lets just go to jail, but not me, just you, an armoured car and a dozen SWAT members." with that Trent got up and left the room.
"Lock him up cuz"
"Agreed." Trent walked off to where everyone else was, off to see Tara.

Old 08-02-2005, 10:47 PM   #254
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Jack rushed into the room that Tara had been taken into and saw her on the table.

"Oh, Tara," he murmured. "What have I done?"

He spun on his heel and yelled out the door. "She's been shot several times! What are you doing for her?"

"Sir," a man inside the room said. "I'm a doctor. Relax."

"Jack?" Tara murmured. Her eyes fluttered open. "Please tell me I'm not dreaming."

"It's no dream, Tara," Jack whispered. He kissed her forehead. "I'm here." The doctor pushed him away.

"Sorry, sir," he said. "You can see her again when I'm done, but I have to get to work immediately."

"It's ok, Jack," Tara interrupted. "I'll be fine."

Jack stopped talking and nodded. "You better be." With that, he turned and walked out, shutting the door quietly behind him and leaning up against it.

My work in progress:

Old 08-02-2005, 11:15 PM   #255
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent walked up to the room and looked at Jack in the eyes. He could tell he was worried to death, without saying anything to jack Trent opened the door, went in and gave the doctor the second vial of blue liquid Xavier gave him.
"I trust you know what this is?"
"Yes I do, I-"
"Shh, just use it" Trent turned around and left the room. He looked at Jack. "she'll be fine Jack, and with everything we've been through, we all need some rest, you especially. You've done so much for the team, i'll make sure the government rewards you in some way" Trent turned to leave but then said "i'm real proud of you Jack, get some sleep." Trent went to his office.

Old 08-02-2005, 11:41 PM   #256
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"What did you do?" Jack asked quietly as he moved to obey and get some rest. "The doctor kicked me out. Why did he let you in?"

Leaving the question unanswered, he went to get some rest.

My work in progress:

Old 08-03-2005, 06:33 PM   #257
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen just stood by the doorway of the room. He leant against the wall. "So now that she's safe and I'm assuming well, what's next?"

-----------------

Adam looked at the two guards. "Can i have a look at your gun?"

"you really think we're stupid?"

"You work for Trent - you must be stupid."

Adam then stood up and sat on the table. He noticed that the guard's guns moved very quickly.

"I suppose that if i asked to leave you wouldnt let me?"

"nope."

He slowly walked towards the two police who had been talking to him. He put his handcuffs around one of their neck, very quickly so that the guards didnt have a chance to shoot or aim to shoot so they did not hit the policeman.

Adam moved to the corner of the room and used him as a shield to the guns. He wondered how he would get out of the room now. He hadnt quite thought it all through and there were obviously cameras and more guards would be on their way.

((I know you're going to say that the guy should have fought back or something - but shut up!))

bye all

Guybroom

Last edited by guybroom; 08-04-2005 at 02:07 PM. Reason: grrrrrrr!
Old 08-03-2005, 06:36 PM   #258
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Erm... Guybroom... if they know who Adam is, there's no way they're gonna be stupid enough to let him get close enough to do that.))

My work in progress:

Old 08-04-2005, 05:53 AM   #259
guybroom
Troezen

((just go with it - i'm too tired today to try to make it 100% realistic. But I think it would be ok for the moment. He was quick, so they wouldnt have had a chance to stop him.))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 08-04-2005, 09:40 AM   #260
Curt-Man
Swoop?

((i know you're the threadmaster and all, but seriously c'mon! what is that? besides, he wasn't getting an interrogation, Trent was done with him,and besides, you're still in CIA HQ, you'd get gunned down before you can take 5 steps.))

Old 08-04-2005, 01:59 PM   #261
guybroom
Troezen

((fine then - i'll edit it if it will make you happy)

bye all

Guybroom
Old 08-04-2005, 02:51 PM   #262
Curt-Man
Swoop?

(( nah thats good))

All of a sudden Trent woke up to the alarm. He got up and bolted down to the interrogation room. He had a feeling it was Adam. He pulled out his gun, loaded it and went inside to see Adam holding an Officer hostage.
"don't do it Adam, you don't want to go like this man, this isn't helping you at all."

Old 08-05-2005, 02:39 PM   #263
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Jack was startled into consciousness by the alarm and sat up. "Adam..." He left the thought at that and went to the room that he'd found Tara in and stood outside the door. "Come if you dare." A shotgun was in his hands (not sure where he picked it up ) and he waited.

My work in progress:

Old 08-06-2005, 03:04 PM   #264
Curt-Man
Swoop?

More agents and guards came to the door.
"Don't do this, there is no way out, you can try and kill him and me, and you may suceed, but there are over a dozen highly trained agents out there, you'll be gunned down before you know it. Just drop the gun and step away from it and no one will have to die." Trent said calmly

Old 08-07-2005, 01:06 PM   #265
guybroom
Troezen

He had no way out. All his plans to escape were failing. He quickly let go of the man and ran to the door. He pushed Trent out of the way and started running down the hallway.

Troezen heard the alarm and knew something was wrong with Adam. He followed the crowd just in time to see Adam run down the hall towards him. Before Troezen had time to think, shots were being fired. As Adam ran past him, he was shot in the back and collapsed.

((dont get any ideas - he's still alive!))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 08-07-2005, 05:18 PM   #266
Curt-Man
Swoop?

((alrighty...))
"Medic! revive this man as soon as possible, i wan 6 armed guards with him at all times, and i mean 6 of the best. Now!" Trent yelled.

Old 08-12-2005, 07:27 PM   #267
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Why do you want him alive?" Jack demanded. "He's tried to kill all of us more than once and it's his fault Tara got shot. If you won't kill him or leave him to die, at least send him off to a maximum security prison... I'm sure he deserves it."

((By the way... how long do you figure it will be before Tara's up and around again?))

My work in progress:

Old 08-13-2005, 10:33 AM   #268
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"i don't want him alive but thats not my choice, he'll definatly get what he deserves. But thats up the the judge and state penitentary(sp)" Trent snapped back.

((you can bring her back now if you want))

Old 08-14-2005, 09:29 PM   #269
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I must have missed something," Tara said weakly from the door. Jack immediately went to her.

"Do you care?" he asked gently. "I thought he made your life miserable."

"He did, but that doesn't mean I don't care what happens to him," Tara answered, her voice growing stronger. "He's not dead... is he?"

"No," Jack answered, suddenly understanding her opinion a little better. "He should be fine."

"Good," she said softly. Then, she glared at Adam where he lay with CIA officers surrounding him. "I want him to live..." she whispered in Jack's ear and he laughed.

"You do have a mean streak," he chuckled.

My work in progress:

Old 08-15-2005, 12:43 AM   #270
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent turned away from the guards taking Adam away.
"Well Tara, you're our star agent. Inflitrated and captured the main bad guy. Impressive." Trent went to turn away then turned back and smiled.
"Talk to the woman at the front desk, you got your lives back" with that Trent left to go check in with his section head.

Old 08-15-2005, 06:21 AM   #271
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen started thinking. "Tara, Jack, if we keep him alive and then we find out all the failsafes, viruses or whatever in the system, could we then use the main structure of the game for whatever you wanted it for originally, without having to make it again?"

Adam suddenly started to wake up again. He was still lying on the ground where he had been shot. There were several guns pointed at him and some medics checking him over before they moved him.

He felt almost too weak to move, but he knew he had to. He had to restart the system. His major plan had to be finished. He started to stand up but then collapsed. He heard all the guns suddenly move to get a better shot at him. He had no escape.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 08-15-2005, 11:00 AM   #272
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent walked over to Adam and he crouched down.
"I understand your obsession with the game, i'll talk to you later."

Old 08-15-2005, 07:47 PM   #273
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Jack thanked Trent while Tara turned to Troezen. "Jack always kept a backup copy of the game on his computer. Now that we know what it's capable of becoming, we'll add in extra security to make sure it doesn't happen again."

Still leaning on Jack, she turned and they walked out together.

((Sounds as if it's about time for a third thread... I'd like to start it, if you don't mind...))

My work in progress:

Old 08-16-2005, 11:54 AM   #274
Curt-Man
Swoop?

((sounds good, but lets end this up first))

Trent walked into his cousin's office.
"You and your team did good."
"Thank you sir."
"Of course, it was mainly Tara, but hey if it wasn't for you, they would probably all be dead."
"True enough."
"So what are you going to do now?"
"A little vaction time would be nice."
"How does two weeks sound?"
"Pretty damn good."
"See you in two weeks then."
"See ya later cuz"
"Yep." Trent walked out and to where Adam was being held and treated.
"leave me with him please."
"yes sir." the gaurds and doctor left.
"This was my last job Adam, yeah, your probably suprised, because i only look about late 20s. Well you'd be close, i'm 32. Ive seen to much death, violence and blood. Yet i ask you something, something you'll most likely be suprised at. In two weeks i'll be done my vaction, when i get back i'm retiring. The day after i retire, well you'll be my new partener." with that Trent left the room and told the guards and doctor to go back in.

((gotta throw in a twist, keep a good thread going))

Old 08-16-2005, 01:50 PM   #275
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((my part in this one's done... everybody let me know when they're finished... the new thread will take place about a year after this one... at least, that's what I figure, but I'll explain more when I start it... so everybody let me know when they're done with their part))

My work in progress:

Old 08-16-2005, 03:39 PM   #276
guybroom
Troezen

((I'll pm you about it - being the threadmaster and all))

Troezen stood quiet for a moment and thought about what he was about to ask - he wasnt sure if he should.

He spoke to Tara and Jack, "If you're restarting it, i want in. Programmer or something. But not some small thing either. Please?"

---------

Adam with the little strenght he had laughed. "You honestly think i'd join you? I had a dream! I was working on it! It had worked. Then you go and ruin it! You really think that I would join you're little band of merry men? Not bloody likely!"

((I suppose that's the end of adam for now - depends what trent's doing with him. Also Troezen will want an answer and that will be him done.))

bye all

Guybroom

Last edited by guybroom; 08-16-2005 at 03:51 PM.
Old 08-16-2005, 04:06 PM   #277
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"We'd love to have your help," Jack said. "But tell me... what do you think of New York?"

((Let's leave that as a cliffhanger for the Jack/Tara/Troezen storyline... Guybroom, PM me with Troezen's final decision.))

My work in progress:

Old 08-16-2005, 04:12 PM   #278
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent leaned down over the bed he was lying on. ((he didn't tell the guards to come back in yet ))
"This is a needle, it has a drug in it, the drug will kill you, but it will be very painful before it does, now i suggest you let me work with you or you'll die a horrible, painful bloody death." Trent threatened.

Old 08-17-2005, 11:13 AM   #279
guybroom
Troezen

Adam looked at Trent. He wasnt bluffing. Adam had an ace up his sleeve.

"Alright. I'll do it."

((let's leave that as a cliff hanger too.

So when's the new thread gonna start? WJ i'll leave it up to you to start))

bye all

Guybroom

Last edited by guybroom; 08-17-2005 at 04:54 PM.
Old 08-18-2005, 06:14 AM   #280
guybroom
Troezen

((Ok, I think that this thread is done and WJ will make a new one in the next day or so.

The story at the end is this:

Adam has grudginly teamed up with Trent as his partner. Trent is retiring.

Tara, Jack and Troezen are working on a new game.

I don't think i've missed anything out.))

bye all

Guybroom
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > after the game ends