The Matrix Trilogy 3 14.29%
The Lord of The Rings Trilogy 4 19.05%
The Godfather Trilogy 2 9.52%
The Indiana Jones Trilogy 4 19.05%
Other 1 4.76%
Back to the Future 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Best Movie Trilogy
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-25-2005, 06:05 AM   #41
DrMcCoy

Current Game: nethack
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
...and in germany, we were quite surprised and amused about the fuss you made about that tiny tit...

if(!strcmp(nick, "DrMcCoy") && !strcmp(avatar, "Spock")) return E_INSANE;
DrMcCoy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2005, 08:50 PM   #42
JofaGuht

Yep. I went to Spain and saw the commercials.....this was before I became a serial rapist, though.

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing. AAAGGHHH!!!
JofaGuht is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2005, 06:27 AM   #43
Mickey Bitsko
Rookie

Top Movie Trilogy

The Man Without A Name series, directed by Sergio Leone, filmed in the wild wild "wests" of Espana and Italia.

I especially love the last, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly. It doesn't get any better than that.

"What one man can invent another can discover" -- Sherlock Holmes
Mickey Bitsko is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-20-2005, 01:15 PM   #44
Necroman
Rookie

I would say the Evil Dead trilogy...
Or the Hellraiser movies.

Necroman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-20-2005, 06:46 PM   #45
JofaGuht

Re: Top Movie Trilogy

Quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Bitsko
The Man Without A Name series, directed by Sergio Leone, filmed in the wild wild "wests" of Espana and Italia.

I especially love the last, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly. It doesn't get any better than that.
I do not believe The Good, the Bad & the Ugly classifies as part of the The Man With No Name series, just as another Leone with Clint Eastwood in it.

I don't like Clint Eastwood too much. He's pretty much got the same shtick in each film he does. I'm more of a fan of Once Upon a Time in the West, and in fact, it's one of my favorite movies of all time.

The Evil Dead movies would definitely be up there, but the none of the Hellraisers were as good as the first. The third was complete crap. What I hated the most about the sequels is that they made Pinhead seem so important to the films. I think it would have just been better to have different cenobites alltogether in the sequels, because the excellent story of Hellraiser just wasn't all about Pinhead.

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing. AAAGGHHH!!!
JofaGuht is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Monkey Island Discussion > Random Fun > Ye Olde Harbour > Best Movie Trilogy