lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Vampires of York: chapter 1, A Few Dark Shadows
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-29-2005, 04:36 PM   #41
Curt-Man
Swoop?

The only reason why Jake was still alive at this point was that he kept a meter radius away form the vampire by swinging the crowbar widly and he was losing strength, it was getting tiring especially since he had just been lifting crates all day.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-30-2005, 10:29 AM   #42
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
The vampire was focusing on Jake with it's back to Carth; Carth still had a full clip in his gun too. Carth didn't hesitate to shoot the vampire in the back; it went down instantly. "That wasn't so tough."

Carth spoke too soon, the vampire jumped up and landed on top of Carth. The gun flew out of Carth's hand and slid towards Jake's feet.

The first vampire they'd seen was still feasting on the boss outside of the warehouse. The third vapire was still on the rooftop.

On the rooftop shortly after Sabrina landed the Hokusha Clan vampire made his appearence to her, "Stay out of this whitch. This is Hokusha buisness." He hissed in a threatening way indicating for her to leave. He had no weapons on him either, only his speed and ferocity.

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-30-2005, 12:44 PM   #43
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Jake galnced down at the gun he picked it up and pumped the vampire who lunged at Carth full of lead, the vampre convulsed and went limp.
"lets get the hell out of here!" Jake said to Carth as he helped him up, he and Crath ran outside to his car...

Old 01-30-2005, 02:23 PM   #44
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"You call me that again and you'll see what's going to happen." Sabrina replied back to the Hokusha vampire. She didn't fear him, but was aware that if she attacked him, the clan would be on her back. She held both her Glock 18s up just in case the vampire tried anything funny.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-31-2005, 12:55 AM   #45
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

The Hokusha Clan vampire stared at Sabrina with a twisted smile, "Ha, what are you going to do? You wouldn't want to get on the Clan's bad side now would you?" He started to slowly circle Sabrina. "Why are you here? What do you want?"

Meanwhile down below Jake and Carth ran for their car, as Carth looked over his shoulder he could see that the vampire who had been feasting on the boss was gone. Quickly he pulled open the driver's door and got in, when Jake got in the passenger side he started up the engine.

Just when he was about to go the vampire landed on the hood of the car. A strong fist punched through the windshield and grabbed Carth by the neck. The vampire smiled with blood drooling down his chin as he proceded to choke the life out of Carth.

Old 01-31-2005, 05:05 AM   #46
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"I heard gunshots. Wondering what was happening." Sabrina replied. Her face was serious as she looked straight back at the Hokusha vampire. "Anyways, I'll be going since it's none of my business." She walked up to the ledge but before she jumped down to the sidewalk before, she turned her head slightly at the Hokusha. "If I were you, I'd be careful of what I say next time." Sabrina didn't wait for the vampire to reply back and jumped down onto the sidewalk. To her luck, no one was walking around because of the time. She began to walk towards another section of the town.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 01-31-2005, 08:59 AM   #47
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

With the vampire's hand still gripped around his throat Carth put the car in reverse and started driving backwards without looking. With the other hand he tried to pull away the vampire's hand, but the vampire was too strong.

As Sabrina walked along the sidewalk she heard a car screeching towards her, Carth's car driving backwords. It crashed into a building just across the street from Sabrina, and only a couple blocks away from the warehouse.

Sabrina could see someone on the hood of a car pull two people out through the windshield and throw them into the middle of the street.

Old 01-31-2005, 03:50 PM   #48
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Jake went flying out fo the car and hit his head on the sidewalk and started bleeding.
"that hurt!" Jake yelled as he tried to get up but the vampire picked him up and threw him into a telephone booth, jake hit it and fell down, bleeding from his head and his arm where the bone had broken and poked through his skin, jake was out cold.

Old 01-31-2005, 04:18 PM   #49
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

The site of the two guys triggered something in Sabrina to do something. She leaped forward and stood in front Jake, who was still at the center of the street, in the Hokusha vampire's way. "Isn't there plenty of blood in the blood banks of York that your clan could feast on instead of feasting on people who are living?" she asked.

Old 01-31-2005, 07:26 PM   #50
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Damn you for starting another of these RPs without me Mandy. I thought we were friends. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
*flies off*
THE NEXT MORNING
*returns with a hangover.*
Sorry about htat, I'd like to participate. I have 3 tests this week though, and would appreciate any summary of the story so far

Name: Ethan Marlon
Human or Vampire: Human
Clan: Currently none
Appearence: Tan and sunburnt, tall, muscular, black hair. Usually wearts a t-shirt and jeans, or other casual clothes

Personality: Jovial, fun loving. Acts as if though he only cares about himself and having fun, but those who knwo him know he protects those he cares about fiercely, and wouldn't hesitate to put his life on the line.

Brief History: Old childhood friend of Carth's he lost contact when he went to college in the states. Recently he has decided to pop in for a suprise visit with his friend, organized through a man he knew in York. Little did he know that that man was actually a vampire trying to trick him into coming so he could turn him.

Likes: Partying, girls, having fun, movies, video games, surfing, boxing, football, snowboarding.

Dislikes: Being treated like an inferior in any way, being pushed around, having friends be hurt

Strengths/Weaknesses: His biggest strength and weakness is his loyalty. He would do anything for his friends and people who would know him well enough to hold a grudge know that. He is lean and muscular thanks to many hours spent surfing and boxing, two of his favorite sports. a dubious weakness is him being slightly paranoid and thus always carries a 9mm pistol with him for protection.))
Ethan drove down the street, towards his hotel. He was unaware of the vampire following him. He suddenly screeched to a stop at what seemed like a gangwar until he saw Carth, apparently unconcious on the floor. He stood out from the car and quickly took out the 9mm from his pocket. He didn't have any extra clips. He shot at the vampire closest to Carth first, one shot only.

Meanwhile the vampire following him saw the clan vampires and drove away.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-01-2005, 06:34 PM   #51
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Jake was back a few mintues later but barely, he heard someone talking but he couldn't make out the words, then he heard a loud bang, probably a gunshot. Jake looked up to see a blurry figure standing near him and talking to the vampire, he thought.

Old 02-01-2005, 06:52 PM   #52
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Carth lay unconcious in the middle of the street after being thrown out of the car by the vampire.

Now that Sabrina had showed up the vampire had a problem, "What do you care? We are the wolves, they are just sheep." The vampire eyed the unconcious Carth and licked his lips, "Things have always been this way and will continue to be, do you think you can change anything?" He grabbed Sabrina by the collar, "Take your heroics to someone who's impressed." With that he pushed her back and snarled.

Another shadow emerged revealing the same vampire that had been on the rooftops and spoken with Sabrina earlier, "Haven't you learned your lesson witch?"

((OOC: Jokemaster, all you need to know is the way things work in the story, which you'll find by ready my first few posts. It's not really neccessary for your character to know what's going on since he hasn't been here. Also check my third post for continual updates on who's where in the story so you know who's in a room when you enter without having to scroll back and see who posted.

But for the heck of it, Carth and Jake were working at a warehouse when vampires attacked them, Sabrina seems to be siding with them and defying the Clan. Pretty much.))

Old 02-01-2005, 07:34 PM   #53
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Ethan now aimed his gun at the vampire who had thrown sabrina away.
"You should really learn to treat the ladies better. Now let my friends go."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 02-02-2005, 05:41 AM   #54
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Sabrina snarled at the Hokusha vampire that shoved her. It seemed to her that there is no point in reasoning with them. "Vampires like you make others look bad." She said to both Hokusha vampires. She then looked towards Ethan and back at the Hokusha vampire who shoved her.

Old 02-02-2005, 09:28 AM   #55
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Jake grumbled and tried to get up but fell back down, he tried and agin and slumped against the telephone booth.
"i think i need a drink..." Jake said.

Old 02-02-2005, 03:25 PM   #56
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Ethan stayed calm, but he now felt very nervous.
Vampires? What the hell has he gotten into?

Old 02-02-2005, 06:44 PM   #57
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

"Ha!" The first vampire laphed, "The two of you wish to oppose us?" He started walking to his right, Sabrina's left.

The second vampire started walking to his Let, Sabrina's right. "We'll show you just who you're dealing with."

They had spread out so that Sabrina and Ethan were in between them. Then they both sprinted and jumped forwards with their arms reaching for their to be victims.

Old 02-02-2005, 06:57 PM   #58
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"Wrong move..." Sabrina quickly raised her Glock 18s and squeeze the trigger of both guns. Multiple bullets exited the gun's chamber and went towards the Hokusha Vampire to her left.

Old 02-02-2005, 07:06 PM   #59
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Ethan hit the deck and squeezed off 3 shots at the other vampire.

Old 02-03-2005, 06:50 AM   #60
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Jake was trying to make out the scene, the figures were a little better but still blurry, he thought they were fighting, thats what it looked like anyway.

Old 02-03-2005, 03:21 PM   #61
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

The vampire leapt over Sabrina's shots and they missed. The vampire came down towards her, arms outstreatched, and tackled her.

All three of Ethan's shots hit the other vampire but he kept running forwards, before Ethan could squeeze off any more the vampire had leapt in the air and was coming down on him.

Old 02-03-2005, 04:20 PM   #62
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Jake could now make out who was fighting for him and against him, jake got what strength he had left and picked up a piece of the phone booth that broke off and ran towards the man and woman. jake swung hard and hit the vampire off of the woman, the vampire rolled off of her. jake helped the woman up.
"are you ok?"

Old 02-03-2005, 04:55 PM   #63
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Before the Hokusha vampire can get up, Sabrina set her Glock 18 on burst and opened fire at him. "Yeah...thanks." She looked at both vampires, but didn't holster her Glock 18's. "Better check on your friend."

Old 02-03-2005, 05:56 PM   #64
weiderudare
Veteran

William peered over the harbor, a perfect place to find something to drink from in peace and quiet.
Suddenly, gunshots were heard, and after moving closer to the action, he saw the Hokusha vampires getting beaten by the humans and the clanless.
Not wanting to join the fight, knowing what kind of trouble he would get in by killing of other vampires, and the fact it seemed Hokusha was losing.
He sat down on a roof, far away from the fight to be safe but close enough to make out all the details

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2005, 06:46 PM   #65
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"well i'd rather go to a hospital but i think he should be ok, probably just a concussion." jake walked over to Carth. jake was holding his arm.
"carth, we got to get out of here and do you know him?" Jake pointed to ethan.

Old 02-03-2005, 07:29 PM   #66
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((I dunno if you two forgot but there's still a freakin' vampire about to come down on Ethan.))
Ethan rolled out of the way., but the vampire landed on its feet. Quickly Ethan got to his feet and noticed his gun had slipped from his hand when he rolled out of the way. Without thinking he charged at the vampire, aiming to tackle him/it to the floor.

Old 02-04-2005, 10:35 AM   #67
Curt-Man
Swoop?

((oh my bad i thought you killed it))

"you gunna help that guy or what!?" jake yelled to sabrina.
"youve got the guns and i'm bleeding all over the place."
Jake was trying to wrap his borken arm up in his shirt to stop the bleeding.

Old 02-04-2005, 01:09 PM   #68
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Thought it'd look wierd what with the guy and the vampire fighting and the other two just talking.))

Old 02-04-2005, 06:31 PM   #69
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

The vampire smiled as Ethan rushed forwards and sent a swift fist into Ethan's chest with tremendous force that hurled Ethan several meters. Then, after scooping up Ethan's gun, the vampire opened fire on Sabrina.

Carth remained lying on the road unconscious with a fracture in his skull.

Old 02-04-2005, 07:31 PM   #70
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Jake hobbled over to Carth while the gunfire was going on and dragged him behind some garbage cans.
"ah man what have we gotten into this is not good, not good at all" Jake told Carth even though he knew he couldn't hear him.

Old 02-04-2005, 07:45 PM   #71
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Ethan stood up, spit blood out and hobbled weakly toward the vampire.
"GET HIM OUTTA HERE!" He yelled at Jake.

Old 02-05-2005, 08:25 AM   #72
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"done!" Jake yelled back he was slowly fading even though he had somewhat stopped the bleeding, Jake dragged Carth to the car and threw him in the seat and got in the drivers seat, Jake turned the car on and reversed and then turned and drove to the nearest hospital.

when Jake got there he drove into the emergency section and then opened the door and fell out, he fainted.

Old 02-05-2005, 03:34 PM   #73
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: I thought Ethan handled the vampire. But then again, I double checked the post. Sorry about that.)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Sabrina side-rolled to the side and opened fire at the vampire's legs with her right gun. She quickly glanced back and didn't see Jake or Carth anywhere, but a car speeding off. What has she gotten herself into...Sabrina thought to herself.

Old 02-05-2005, 05:39 PM   #74
Curt-Man
Swoop?

((a little time warp here))

Jake opened his eyes to see a face of a woman, then her whole body, a nurse, Jake looked out the window and say that it was morning.
"what happepend?"
"actually thats what we were wondering."
"well pretend i'm still uncoisious until i feel like waking up."
"heh, alright but the head doctor is coming in an hour or so."
''fine with me."

Old 02-05-2005, 05:49 PM   #75
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

The vampire stumbled as his legs gave way. The road was puddled with his blood as hey crawled around in agony. He was in too much pain to hold his gun and it clattered on the road. He suddenly started laphing as he lay on his back covered in his own blood.

Old 02-05-2005, 06:28 PM   #76
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Sabrina walked over to the vampire. "You forced me to do this, you two attack me first." She opened fire at the vampire without thinking twice. "Thanks for your help. You better go home now" Sabrina said to Ethan. With that said, she left towards her house. As Sabrina made it to her house, one of her friends opened the door. "Where were y...? What happen?" her friend said. "Got in a fight. No time to talk. All of us have to go....and now." Sabrina pushed the door open and told all her friends to leave the house. Some of them were confused to what she said. "NOW!" Sabrina exclaimed. Her friends grabbed some of their belongings. "Follow me." Sabrina said. They all headed into more safer place.

Old 02-05-2005, 06:35 PM   #77
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Ethan, now left alone with no car, yelled after her. ((I'm assuming Jake took his car since the other was crashed)) "HEY! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!" then hobbled weakly to the nearest hospital, the one where jake had gone.
"Christ." Said the attendant nurse. "He'sthe third one that looks like he's gone through a train crash and claims he just got in a fight."
((BTW, just wondering, will the clan now hunt them down, and will Sabrina meet up w/ the group again soon? Cause I'm worried everyone will end up spread over the place and the storyline will get stuck))

Old 02-07-2005, 11:34 AM   #78
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Jake woke up to the sound of the door opening, jake was always a light sleeper.
"ah good you're awake, we need some information."
"go ahead, ask."
"alright, first we need to know what exactly happened."
"well me and my friends were at the dock li--- just hanging out and then this crazy guy comes and starts attacking us, so we try and fight him back, but he was too fast then another guys comes and starts attacking us, i pick up a crowbar and whack both of them, me and my friend get into our car and drive away but then i don't remember anything after that, i think i might have hit my head."
"yes you have major skull damage."
"brain damage?"
"no, you were lucky"
"sweet."
"indeed, we have another man who was in the car, he was uncounsias and injured as well, and another man came stumbling in last night as well."
"ah, good he made it, they're both ok right?"
"yes."
"good, i gotta talk to them"
"so do we..."

Old 02-07-2005, 01:52 PM   #79
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Time-skip to the next morning happened, all agree?))
Ethan woke up, this time by himself. He gave a groan. He felt a blinding pain from his head and his leg. A doctor soon came in.
"I don't know who the hell you fought. But it must've been a tough one. In any case, your condition is now stable. You had some cuts, but those are now stitched. They'll probably leave scars for a few months though. You seem to have come close to breaking your legs, but you didn't. Your skull took a hit, and you had a concussion but that went away. You do, however, have a broken rib, and it may hurt if something presses against it. But other than that you're fine. The hospital may send someone else to ask you questions though, and your friend wants to see you. Is that OK?"
"Yeah sure." Said Ethan, glad to finally be able to talk to Carth again.
((Yeah, I know it's jake, but he'd automatically think Carth))

Old 02-07-2005, 03:27 PM   #80
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Jake fell alseep but was soon woken up from the business outside, Jake tried to move but it hurt to much.
'man, my whole fricken' body is sore, i hope i get to talk to Carth soon, and that other guy too, i wonder who he was.' Jake thought to himself.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Vampires of York: chapter 1, A Few Dark Shadows