lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: editing a map
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-26-2005, 05:39 AM   #1
jabberwalkie34
Lurker

editing a map

ok please help me (1) i want to open up a map in the stwbf and edit it ,basicaly add more speeders and such how do i go about doing it step by step please be more specific , or if someone made up a step by step instructions covering every detail and programs used please send me a link and (2nd) i want to make copies of the cd games wich program is good for coping stwbf ,and will nero work? thanks for your replies o is there a program yet to make the opponets a solid color to make it easyier to see them ?
jabberwalkie34 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-26-2005, 02:00 PM   #2
Saturn_V
Rookie

Try this vehicle step-by-step:

http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.j...20399&tstart=0

please read through at least the first couple of pages as I had to post some corrections (the lucasarts forum doesn't allow editing your posts after a short period of time)

Regards,
Saturn5
www.saturnlabs.net

Last edited by Saturn_V; 01-27-2005 at 02:31 PM.
Saturn_V is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-29-2005, 08:18 AM   #3
jabberwalkie34
Lurker

thanks saturn

thanks for reply , boy u guys make it sound all so simple to eddit but i guess it's not so easy. any cheats for single player for unlimmited ammo and health? or something to make the opponets stick out more?
jabberwalkie34 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Modding & Editing > editing a map