lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Silent Dragons Recruiting
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-06-2005, 12:10 PM   #1
[SD]Maximus
Lurker

Post Silent Dragons Recruiting

Clan Silent Dragons is expanding once more with the opening of a new SW Battlefront team. We're currently looking to bring in a minimum of 15 warriors to compete in the TWL 8v8 ladder. We do have a 16 player public server ( 64.37.104.175 ), Teamspeak channel, and an IRC channel on Gamesurge ( #silentdragons ) for all you mIRC users. Since we have active teams in CS:Source and Worlds of Warcraft, Xfire is our main means of assembling the troops.

If you're interested in joining, add me to your Xfire friends list if you wish ( napalmkidd ) or email me at maximus@silentdragons.net. I will need all new recruits to fill out a Join form on our homepage at http://www.silentdragons.net

Veterans and newbies are both invited since we have both leadership and grunt positions to fill. Cya on the battlefield!

Politicians and diapers need to be changed for the same reason.
[SD]Maximus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Clans Forum > Silent Dragons Recruiting