lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Enslaved
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-15-2005, 10:29 PM   #41
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Suddenly I pulled out my dagger, and while he was swinging at me I stabbbed towards his gutt...

Luke Katarn, Colonel of the Lemmonite army.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

X-box live gamertag: LukeKatarn
My RPing site: http://voltx.proboards36.com/index.cgi
My aim SN: LukeKatarn
My e-mail: LukeKatarn@yahoo.com
LukeKatarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2005, 10:48 PM   #42
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

With the trident already stuck in his shield, he could not block this second blow, the dagger pierced his stomach, and he grunted in pain, dropping his sword, and falling on his back. The referee quickly moved between them, breaking the fight up.

The crowd cheered in excitement at the victor. They were shouting his name, actually.

"Arthur! Arthur! Arthur!" they shouted. But shortly after, they shouted differently. A good fight it was, but quite short. They felt the Germanic performed poorly. That wasn't good.

They began jabbing there thumbs against there necks. Together, they shouted "Kill! Kill! Kill!" They wanted to see this mans death.

Titus sat wide eyed at the quick turn around. He growled in rage and pressed his thumb against his throat. "KILL!"

Gnaeus was doing the same, though in the same happy tone most of the crowd did it in.
Hiroki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-16-2005, 12:01 PM   #43
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Kill him and get it over with!" Erin screamed at the top of her lungs, though she knew that her current master was the only one who could hear her very well.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-16-2005, 03:00 PM   #44
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Roy smiled at the revealing of the daggar, very clever. Roy also put his thumb to his neck and shouted "KILL!"

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-16-2005, 03:54 PM   #45
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

I did what everyone wanted me to, and my dagger went stirght down into ((Where ever it should go, heart, neck, etc.)). The gaint was dead. "My first match was victorous!" I said to myself with exitement.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

Old 03-16-2005, 04:02 PM   #46
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Titus clenched his teeth in rage, grabbing Erin by the arm and throwing her rather harshly at Edward, along with the money he promised him. "Take it!" He said, his face turning slightly red, as he turned on a dime, shoving several Plebians out of his way as he stormed from the Colosseum.

The crowd cheered wildly for Arthur, shouting his name triumphantly. Oppius smiled in the background, proud of his Gladiators victory.

Arthur was taken back to his 'team', where they all congratulated him. Oppius walked up to him, a bright smile on his face. "You did an excellent job, Arthur, you may well prove yourself to be a valuable asset to the games."

Gnaeus sighed contently. "Alright, it is time to go, I have much work to do. Clear the way of these maggots so I may exit." He said sharply to Roy.

Plebians and Patricians alike were bursting with excitement with the inevitable games that were just around the corner.
Old 03-16-2005, 04:07 PM   #47
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Thankyou sir. I look forward to my next match." I bowed. Exitement filled up with me. At first I thought this was goign to be very boreing,then once the match began I was filled with exitement. Maybe I'd be the best Gladiator, and maybe earn freedom to the legion.

Old 03-16-2005, 06:50 PM   #48
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Roy nodded then truned to the crowd near the exit, he let out a barbaric yell.
"MOVE" and move they did as Roy lead his master out of the Coleseum.

Old 03-17-2005, 01:15 PM   #49
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Erin put up her hands as she went tumbling into Edward's arms as Titus shoved her. With a sigh of relief she separated herself from him and took a look at him.

"Sorry I didn't trust you," she said slowly. As she spoke, her words came faster. "I'm sure you understand, though. I stopped struggling when you spoke to me, but I was taken into captivity anyways... you're a Roman citizen now, aren't you? See if you can get my weapons back." She tugged lightly at her hair. "And a decent haircut would be nice too."

((Remember that her hair is rather ragged at the moment since she cut it with a knife while dangling by it from a tree. ))

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 03-17-2005, 02:42 PM   #50
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I'll see what I can do about the weapons...We'll be able to do something about that self-inflicted disaster that is now your hair. Makes me glad I never let you cut mine." He said as he led her out of the stadium.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-17-2005, 03:07 PM   #51
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Let me put it this way," Erin said, smiling for the first time. "A tree isn't exactly the best thing for waist-long hair... throw a knife in the mix and you've got what I have."

My work in progress:

Old 03-18-2005, 09:54 AM   #52
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

The arena had finally quieted for the evening. People had returned to there homes and businesses until the next scheduled game. Arthur and Vik would continue to train with the other Gladiators, Erin, being Edwards new 'slave' went with him, and Roy returned home with Gnaeus.

It was a good day all and all, at the very least, they got to watch the games.
Old 03-18-2005, 07:52 PM   #53
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Back to training, Arthur was bored again. He wanted another fight, something exiteing. He knew it wasn't going to happen for a bit, but in awhile, the exitement wil lfill him yet again.

Old 03-18-2005, 10:21 PM   #54
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Roy walked as a shadow Behind his master, once at the Mansion(?) Roy was sent to his chambers where he had but a single window, it was too small to get out of and it was quite a drop to the ground.
"trapped once again..."

Old 03-23-2005, 08:39 PM   #55
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

With the games over, people returned to there day to day lives. Edward now owned Erin, Roy and his Master were 'home' once more, while Arthur and Vik trained hard, unknowing of there Masters rivalry with one another.

Several days had passed since the game, and soon, another fight was to be held. Not just a fight, but a tournament of Gladiators. This tournament, spanning over a year, would consist of Gladiators from all over the world. The winner not only being granted total freedom, but Roman Citizenship, and his own plot of land.

It was a Gladiators dream. Why the tournament though? It was to distract the populous. Things had not been all well. To the north, several Germanic tribes had began moving down into Roman territory, looting and burning as they went.

The Legion was now taking new recruits, and the pay would be well. The Germanics were savage and fierce warriors, deadly and brave. There advance had to be halted.

Flyers and pamphlets had been posted all around the Forum, hoping to attract eager young men to the Legions. Young men, seeing this as a chance at glory and prestige, quickly rushed to join.
Old 03-23-2005, 10:00 PM   #56
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Roy continued throughout his normal day, though he was a bodyguard he still did slave work, and on one errand he saw a poster(?) for the legion, Roy looked aorund, yep he was still being followed, he continued on with his errand.

Old 03-24-2005, 09:33 AM   #57
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Arthur hoped he could get the Tourny over with and join the Legion, he hoped to win.

Old 03-24-2005, 05:34 PM   #58
Vikinor
600cc

Current Game: Cataclysm
Vik had ben confused ever since he got to Rome. It was a marvelous city and he was very eager to explore it. He was confused as why he was not allowed to roam freely nor did he understand any word what was spoken to him. The excitment of the glorious city and all its wonders was soon washed out by confusion.

Original member of 2002.
Vikinor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-28-2005, 07:42 PM   #59
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Edward had basically let Erin do whatever she wanted. She was his slave on paper only, and only because he feared that someone might somehow take her as a slave if he changed it. He wondered idly about changing jobs, maybe become a trainer for gladiators or joining the Legion.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 03-29-2005, 09:31 PM   #60
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

To become a trainer for gladiators, Edward would first need to buy a group of slaves for gladiator training, as the trainer was also the sponsor usually. He would then need to purchase a training barracks, as well as there armor, and weapons. There was a reason why sponsors were usually only wealthy Patricians.

In order to join the Legions, he would need to sign up for a military career spanning at least 20 years of active duty. He would then be put through the harsh but effective Legionary training. After this, he and his cohort would likely be sent off with whatever legion he was assigned to, to fight the Germanic horde. He would be paid a monthly salary, which was considered quite generous by most.

Joining the Legion was free, though he would have to either sell or release his slave, and divorce any wife he have.
Old 03-29-2005, 11:14 PM   #61
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Erin walked slowly through the streets of Rome, claiming to be on an 'errand for her master'. It was the only way people would leave her alone. She returned to where she lived with Edward and found him once more contemplating a job change.

"Still bored, are you?" she asked him after closing the door behind her. She laughed. "It seems your 'slave' is having a much better time here than her 'master'."

Her laughter faded and her smile was gone soon after. "I miss home," she said. "I want to go back, but Rome has to fall before my dream can come true... that's not likely to happen for a while, I think."

My work in progress:

Old 03-30-2005, 11:11 PM   #62
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Edward grimaced momentarily, remembering what he had heard about the Germanic tribes, but he quickly recovered.
"Well, if you ask me there's worse things to be ruled by than rome. "

Old 03-31-2005, 05:21 PM   #63
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

The Legions trained in Rome were the finest soldiers in the world. The training was very difficult, but if you passed - and most did through there careful methods - you would be known as Aquila. Most Legions personally trained in Rome itself, would be put into the First Cohort of a Legion - the best soldiers in any Legio.

Training the discipline were at there peak right now, it would be needed to combat the sheer ferocity of the Germanics. They say when they charge you, it is as if a mountain crashes into you.

It was a dangerous life under the circumstances, but the rewards included a large plot of land to call your own, at the end of your service.

Special representatives had been going door to door in order to offer willing and able men to join the Legion. They would inform them of all they could look forward too, and not so much what was in store for them on the front.

A knock came at Edwards door, as a representative stood on his step.
Old 04-01-2005, 10:52 PM   #64
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Edward stood up and went to the door.

Old 04-02-2005, 04:30 AM   #65
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

The man smiled at Edward, handing him the pamphlet for the Legion, explaining the benefits of joining, and telling him about the fair amount of money he would make there.

"The Legion is a fine life sir, a chance to serve the Empire, and help it further its goals. At the end of your term, you will be granted 300 acres of land, and 3,000 denarii. A very well of life indeed, would you not agree?"
Old 04-02-2005, 11:41 AM   #66
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Edward agreed, but he was not about to say so in front of Erin.
"The reward sounds good, but I've already been in the service. As an Auxilla"

Old 04-02-2005, 05:38 PM   #67
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

"Ah, well that is no problem sir, in fact, with your extra training you might even be allowed into the Aquila. Something to be proud of if I do say so myself." He grinned to the young man.

"If you wish to sign up, just tell them Publius Maximus sent you." He said, still smiling at Edward, before bidding him farewell, and making his way to the next house.
Old 04-03-2005, 10:47 PM   #68
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I bet you do him a favor by giving his name if you go to join the legion," Erin said when the door was closed. She shook her head and stared at Edward for several seconds.

"You're actually considering this," she accused. She sighed and shook her head again. "Well, how long would you be required to serve?" Another thought entered her mind. "And what would happen to me? I'm considered your slave right now. If I understand Roman rules correctly, you couldn't have slaves..." her voice trailed off into silence and she looked out the window.

My work in progress:

Old 04-03-2005, 11:00 PM   #69
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Hey, I'm considering any job right now. Don't worry, I promise I'd make sure you'd be OK."

Old 04-03-2005, 11:13 PM   #70
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Right," Erin muttered, not taking her eyes away from the window. She didn't want to believe him, but after how much he'd risked to get her away from Titus, she couldn't help but believe he meant what he said.

"Try to consider sticking around," she said, finally looking back at him. "After what you did for me, I'd like you to live long enough for me to repay you."

My work in progress:

Old 04-06-2005, 12:12 AM   #71
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Erin, what I did was to repay you and your brothers for what you did for me. Taking me in."

Old 04-06-2005, 06:00 PM   #72
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Roy got "home" from his errand, he brought the meat into the meat cellar. he walked back up to the masters room, he was let in, he couldn't take it anymore.
"master, i hate you" Roy lunged and punched him square in the die of the head the proceeded to beat him to death. the only two guards that he had, which were outside the room came in and took Roy off of him and beat him into submission.

(couldn't think of anythign else)

Old 04-07-2005, 01:19 PM   #73
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"You could have made it on your own," Erin objected. "Sure, we did something for you, but you protected me, first from death, then from... something I'd rather not even think about."

"Face it," she finished. "I owe you at least one."

My work in progress:

Old 04-07-2005, 11:41 PM   #74
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Edward sighed and turned away.
"I couldn't have made it on my own. The moment I left I got into a big mess. I don't think you'll ever know how much you did for me."

Old 04-07-2005, 11:41 PM   #75
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Edward sighed and turned away.
"I couldn't have made it on my own. The moment I left I got into a big mess. I don't think you'll ever know how much you did for me."

Old 04-08-2005, 04:24 AM   #76
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Post A new day for the Games!

The crowds were cheering wildly this morning. The food and drinks had been handed out, and everybody had been seated. The announcer stood at the ledge of the arena. People cheered wildly for the fight to come, waiting eagerly to see who the two combatants would be this new day. The man gazed across the crowd, smiling, before raising his hands to silence them.

“Romans! We have a new combatant for you today. He is from the north most regions of Europe, from the frozen wastes of Denmark, untouched by civilization, I give you…Barbarian Vik!” The crowd cheered as the gate opened for Vik to step out. He held his hand up to silence them again.

“Who will this savage of the north be fighting? Romans, from the brutal lands of Dacia, I give you the one, the only, Decebal Dicomes!” The crowd cheered wildly for this Champion and hero of the Colosseum. “Decebal! Decebal! Decebal!” The chants rang through the arena. The hero proudly moved out from his gate, raising his hand to the cheering crowd. Mostly, he was dressed like any Murmillo, but he had no shield, and an interesting weapon.

(( http://www.dungeony.cz/images/dacian_falx.jpg
http://www.larp.com/legioxx/falxcut1.jpg ))

The falx looked sharp to perfection. He pounded his chest with one hand at Vik, drawing a line on the ground with his falx, daring him to step over it. The referee came in between the two, stopping any bloody early confrontation. He stood between the two, but let them size up one another first. The Dacians face, though hidden behind his mask, obviously regarded Vik with contempt, and passed him off as nothing.

He spoke in his native tongue “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure not to hack off anything vital! Hahaha!” The crowd cheered at his words, even though most did not understand him. The referee stepped back from them, and shouted for them to begin. They crowd cheered, and prepared for the fight to come.

Without a second motion, the Dacian lunged forward, dust being kicked up from where his feet left the ground. Swinging his falx downward at Vik, fire burned in his eyes.
Old 04-08-2005, 05:50 PM   #77
Vikinor
600cc

Vik had ben confused ever since he got to Rome, but what he did know was that he was put through training and was now going to use that training. He had some previous training in the Berzerker arts, but if he was to use the techniques he would have to discard his armour. He was not willing to do this though because his armour could be the only thing between him and Decebal's blade. He removed his Murmillo helmet to get a better view of his opponent. Then he threw the helmet straight toward the rushing Decebal and prepared to attack.

Original member of 2002.
Old 04-08-2005, 06:25 PM   #78
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Decebal smacked the helmet from the air with his falx. He had not slowed a pace, as he continued his mighty charge towards Vik. He thrusted his falx straight towards the center of Vik's chest, preparing to impale him on the tip of the falxes curved blade.

The crowd cheered and gasped as he knocked the helmet from the air, and then prepared his attack.
Old 04-08-2005, 06:36 PM   #79
Vikinor
600cc

Vik dodged, but not good enough. Decebal's blade impaled him in the ribs. Vik fell down hard. He had greatley underestimated his foe, but he could not give up. If he did he would disgrace his fathers clan and all Northsmen. "Odin help me." he said while trying to regain the strength to get back up.

Original member of 2002.
Old 04-08-2005, 07:42 PM   #80
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Decebal twisted his falx around, readying the blunt end so that he could knock Vik out, thus ending the match. He thrusted the wooden handle towards Vik's right temple, preparing to end this fight in one fatal blow.

"This match is mine!" He shouted in his native tongue, the crowd cheering wildly behind him.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Enslaved