lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Life chat
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-22-2005, 05:21 PM   #1
Xenocidal
Rookie

Life chat

Hey y'all I'm bored (and/or drunk) so I made this thread for getting to know my brethren who use reality as a crutch since you can't handle drugs . So just give all the personal info you want.

Name: David

Fave food:Children, sushi, pizza, pasta

Fave game: KOTOR 1/2

Fave movie: The Lion king (turn off the sound and sit on the couch with some friends, then fill in the words= so damn funny)

Fave sport (to play): Curling (it looks dull but its really fun)

Fave sport (to watch): none

So y'all start sending stuff in. I'll be gone for and hour or 2 so when i get back I'll sober up and see if any1 answered. I'll keep my car running...

You know what I absolutly detest? I hate those long and useless signatures that say 'hey I'm bored so I decided to put this long and dull paragraph or something here to make my post look bigger'. That is why I, my dear reader, have pledged to make sure that no longer must you read a long and useless signature that you
A) want to time it and see how long it will take to scroll down and
B) must read just to get to end to avoid waking up in the middle of the night (or day, depending on if your nocturnal or not) wondering what that signature said in the end. So no longer must you suffer under the oppression that is the Evil Hand of the Signature. Soon we shall have a complete and eternal freedom from the signature. Follow me to freedom and spread this signature around the galaxy.
Xenocidal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-22-2005, 05:27 PM   #2
Drazin
Forumite

Meh,
too lazy to think.
(computer has my brain frazzled. stupid thing)
Just click my name and check my bio thingy. its fairly uptodate.

Drazin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-22-2005, 05:54 PM   #3
Derc
Veteran

Current Game: Fallout 3
Getting to know each other

I guess you didn't see that up top...
But you're drunk so it's understandable.

*wait for Prime to post that link*
Derc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Ahto Spaceport Cantina > Life chat