lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KotOR: Aftermath! (Contains K1 and TSL Spoilers)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-31-2005, 03:17 PM   #41
starmark2k
Someone's Worse Nightmare

LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
(OOC: We don't actually play it we sort of type the experiance but desiding at the beginning whos going to win the game. also we may have a conversationn while playing and thats the focus of the RP not the game.)

Sankra pulled out his sidedeck and looked at his opponent he thought about hustleing the guy but he desided that it may not be wise judgeing by the weapons.

Sankra-"so is this for fun or credits, I've got a limit of 40 per game if you wish?"
starmark2k is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-31-2005, 04:05 PM   #42
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

The droids were attacking me, and were beating me hard. Korth was strong, and the droids were weak, all but one, but there were so many. Korth blew some up with his rifles, and light swords blew quite a few more droids.

Luke Katarn, Colonel of the Lemmonite army.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

X-box live gamertag: LukeKatarn
My RPing site: http://voltx.proboards36.com/index.cgi
My aim SN: LukeKatarn
My e-mail: LukeKatarn@yahoo.com
LukeKatarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-31-2005, 08:10 PM   #43
abespam

(OOC:i'd prefer to win starmark.. cos then i could use my exchange background to spice up the story a bit.. if its ok with u)

Gorl - "Credits.. i never play for free"
The game begins, but Gorl is more intrigued by his opponent
Gorl - "So what brings you to Telos.. your not a local"

I call him GAMBLOR!!
abespam is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-31-2005, 08:39 PM   #44
Derc
Veteran

Current Game: Fallout 3
Meanwhile, Rey came upon a large locked door.
"This must lead to the Library Archives," he said. He got out his permacrete charges to try to blow the doors down, but that didn't work. It didn't even dent it.
"Hmph," he scoffed. "There must be another way to open it."
Derc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-31-2005, 08:50 PM   #45
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

The droids were wiped out, all exept one. A Tank Droid. Korth was engaged in battle, he could handle it, but it may take a bit.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

Old 04-01-2005, 03:43 AM   #46
starmark2k

(OOC- sure you can win)

Sankra- Me and my wookie friend over there have come to see if we can get some work.

Sankra placews his credits on the table and places his first card, down its a 7.

Sankra- So how about you.
Old 04-01-2005, 03:56 AM   #47
abespam

gorl draws a 9 and puts in on the table

"well if its work ur looking for you've probably come to the right place. Though what type of work is entirely up to you. Myself ... lets just say that my employers are frowned upon by the tsl"

I call him GAMBLOR!!
Old 04-01-2005, 06:52 AM   #48
starmark2k

Sankra- "Me and my friend don't mind getting our hands dirty."

Sankra drew a 10 and placed a +2 from his side deck making his hand 19.

Sankra- I'll stick, What kind of work do you have in mind.

Last edited by starmark2k; 04-01-2005 at 10:00 AM.
Old 04-01-2005, 07:17 AM   #49
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
A trandosions walked up to steven
"hey this is our seat. move it"trandosion
"Well im sitting on the seat so it means its my seat"steven
"Get up or i'll pull the trigger"the trandosion said raising a blaster to stevens head. Steven did a judo move on the trandosion ,sending him to the floor. Steven picked up the trandosions blaster and shot the alien unitll it was dead
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-01-2005, 09:12 AM   #50
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

OOC: Steven, it's spelled "Trandoshan" not "Trandosion". SOrry, it was driveing me nuts.

IC: I walked down the halls and entered the next power station. Only three more to go, one was badly damaged, so Korth'd have to disable it without destroying the power grid. That took awhile...

Old 04-01-2005, 01:45 PM   #51
Derc
Veteran

As Rey thought about what to do next in front of the locked Library door, Laigreks appeared from both sides of the hall.

"Damn," he readied his blasters for a fight.
Old 04-01-2005, 01:53 PM   #52
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

After alot of work, Korth was done. Only two to go. The Laigreks attacked him a few times, but it was no big deal. After reaching the last power depot, the lights turned on full blast, and the place was full of light. Korth walked to the Archive doors, to find Rey being attacked by Laigreks. "You can take care of yourself." Korth laughed, and entered the acrhive. "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..."

Old 04-01-2005, 02:17 PM   #53
Derc
Veteran

Rey had already fought off several Laigreks. But there were still two from both sides. As the Zabrak said his words, Rey shot fatally shot two of the Laigraks, one from each side. Then one charged him. Rey took out his Vibroblade and bashed it down. As the other one tried to charged from behind, Rey turned around and did a uppercut slash while the thing was in the air. The Laigrek split in two.

"Why yes. Yes I can, Zabrak," Rey realized that he didn't know this one's name was. "Eh, what's your name?"
Old 04-01-2005, 02:22 PM   #54
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Korth," I said as I was reading through some of the archive data banks. "AMAZEING!" I looked through some more of the data banks. "Even more amazeing!"

Old 04-01-2005, 02:42 PM   #55
Derc
Veteran

"And you can call me Rey," he said when he entered the Archives. He was astounded with the brightness of the brightlights illuminating the area. He then saw a lone statue in the back of the area. "What is this?" He went over to it to examine it.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:45 PM   #56
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"You'd never guess what I found, it's amazeing!" Korth continues to look.

Old 04-01-2005, 03:05 PM   #57
Derc
Veteran

As he examined the statue, he sensed something terrible was about to happen. Huh? He thought, eyes widened. He turned around. He saw Korth in his excitement, but there was something more here. He then saw it. There were....four, no five...figures....hidden. They were using a Stealth cloaking device.
"Korth!" he yelled.
Old 04-01-2005, 03:09 PM   #58
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"I feel something too." I got up and pulled out my two Light Swords. Korth examined his surroundings, "Where are they..." One attacked Korth and deactivated his cloaking. Korth killed it after a few strikes, then he pulled out his RIfles, ready for the Sith. "Wanna know why you'd be amazed at what I found? Because I found NOTHING! I was amazed that there was nothing there. I kept on scrolling to see if there was anything, nothing."

Old 04-01-2005, 03:23 PM   #59
Derc
Veteran

Two of them attacked Rey.
I guess he's dealing with the other three then, he thought. He had his vibrosword in hand as he parried one of their strikes. He took a swipe at the other as that Sith Assassin dodged it. Rey fought them, as they danced around the statue in the center.
Old 04-01-2005, 03:27 PM   #60
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Korth killed the next one with his blasters, and he went totally commando on the last one. Fists only.

Old 04-01-2005, 04:11 PM   #61
Derc
Veteran

Rey had his hands full with the two when he saw that Korth was having no problems at all. What the heck? He thought. Rey was more of a speed character. He continued fighting, then finally got the upperhand on one, whom he decapitated. He continued the fight against the other.
Old 04-01-2005, 04:24 PM   #62
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Korth punched the guy in the head and went flying. Korth spat on him, then turned to Rey. "Need any help?"

Old 04-01-2005, 04:40 PM   #63
Derc
Veteran

"Never!" Rey said quickly. He and the Assassin exchanged a few quick strikes and parries, but then Rey parried one strike away, then promptly stabbed the assassin through the throat. The Assassin fell to the ground, gurgling his last words. Rey put his vibrosword away. "Sith Spit."
He turned to Korth. "No, I don't need your help."
Old 04-01-2005, 06:16 PM   #64
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"I knew that'd work." Korth said. "So as I said earlier, I found nothing in the archives. Everything has been erased!"

Old 04-01-2005, 06:41 PM   #65
Derc
Veteran

"But there has to be something. The Jedi couldn't have just disappeared without a trace, especially when the Republic needs them most. It...doesn't make sense." Rey examined the archives more carefully. "Nothing. Could the salvagers have already taken them?"
Old 04-01-2005, 06:48 PM   #66
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Maybe." Korth started looking around. "There has to be atleast ONE Holocron somewhere... Unless..." Korth chopped the statue in two with his Light Swords. "Ah, what do we have here, hidden Jedi Holocron." He lifted it up and set it down. Then he tried to put the statue back together "ALittle help here." Korth said pciking up the upper half of the statue.

Old 04-01-2005, 06:59 PM   #67
Derc
Veteran

"What the..." Rey said, surprised that Korth chopped up the statue. As such, he helped the Zabrak piece the statue back together. Whatever, he thought. Who could've known that there was a Holocron in the statue?
Old 04-01-2005, 07:01 PM   #68
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

After mounting the statue on top, Korth held it in place. "Get out my smelting gun, then fire it around where I chopped up the statue."

Old 04-01-2005, 07:32 PM   #69
Derc
Veteran

((Your what gun?))

"Sure." Rey shot at the gun where he chopped it. "Good as new. Now let's look at the Holocron."
Old 04-01-2005, 07:38 PM   #70
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

((Smelting. You know, a fuser gun. SUPER MANS HEAT VISION! It's used to bind metals together useing intense heat.)) "Right. Now, do you have any idea how to use one of theese? If not, then we better bring it to Khoonda."

Old 04-01-2005, 07:58 PM   #71
Derc
Veteran

"Not really, but we better get it to Khoonda anyways. It'll be safer there." Rey said to Korth.
Old 04-01-2005, 08:10 PM   #72
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Yeah, you carrie it, you seem strong enough, I'll take care of the Laigreks." Korth pulled out his rifles.

Old 04-01-2005, 10:22 PM   #73
Derc
Veteran

"Sure, lead the way." He traveled with Korth through the Enclave halls, still infested with Laigreks.
Old 04-01-2005, 10:25 PM   #74
abespam

Gorl draws an 8 and smiles . He places his +3 down to get a total of 20.

"Looks like i win the first round.."

Gorl draws a 1

"The Exchange are looking for people to do certain questionable activities.. relating to Czerka's attempt to place a stronghold on Telos.. still interested?"

I call him GAMBLOR!!
Old 04-01-2005, 10:53 PM   #75
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

After minimal fighting, the exit was reached. Unfortuneatly, the Salvagers weren't happy about us haveing the Holocron. Salvager one said "HEY! That belongs to us!" One of the salvagers comes and punchs Korth in the face. "Oh, you DIDN'T WANT TO DO THAT!" Korth drew his rifles, shooting all the Salvagers in the heads.

Old 04-02-2005, 12:01 AM   #76
Derc
Veteran

When that salvager punched Korth in the face, Rey gave out a chuckle. He tried hard to contain the laughter. Even when Korth blews their heads off, he was still laughing inside. "Lead on, Mr. OHHH-YOU-DIDN'T-WANT-TO-DO-THAT," he said mockingly.
Old 04-02-2005, 03:33 AM   #77
starmark2k

Sankra- "Czerka! I can't help czerka we have a... troubled history."

Samkra draws a 3

Sankra- "But if you have any other work, Me and my friend are quite good enginneers if you have a ship or equipment you need fixing or upgradeing we can do that.
Old 04-02-2005, 11:59 AM   #78
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Korth pucnhed Rey in the face, hopeing to knock him down. "Laying down on the job are we? I was sure you could handle that." Korth looked at the dead salvagers. He looted them. "Interesting, I've never seen one of theese before." Korth pulls out a cybernetic implant that was in the salvagers pocket. "I've seen implants, but none like theese. He must not of had the money to install it. I'll take it to Khoonda for them to investigate." Korth put it away.

Old 04-02-2005, 03:53 PM   #79
Derc
Veteran

Rey flew back a few meters and hit the Enclave door. He slithered to the floor. He was a dazed, but he remained conscious. "Just lead on, Zabrak."
Old 04-02-2005, 03:57 PM   #80
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Korth walked to his speeder. "Put the holocron in the back." He started inputting a code into his speeder.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > KotOR: Aftermath! (Contains K1 and TSL Spoilers)