lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi Knight: Jedi Hunters
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-08-2005, 08:29 PM   #41
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
((TheOutrider, yeah let's just say they gave him back his saber.
wildjedi, they are scanning the ship, they would detect it unless it's like magnetically sealed or something, as for her lightsaber, they have scanners that detect power cells, so hiding that in your bra won't do you any good.))

Tosh went to the command deck and took a look at the overview of the battlefield. The tragectories of the Republic re-enforcements had been uploaded and Tosh could see their wereabouts despite their cloaking fields.

"We're almost done mopping up the remaining republic ships in this area sir with minimal losses to our main forces." One officer reported.

Tosh acknowledged and thought about what he would do. He examined the data from Trent to see what the Republic was planning next.

((TheOutrider, maybe you could tell me what they're planning to do? And we'll prepare an ambush or something.))

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may:
Old 04-09-2005, 01:41 AM   #42
TheOutrider
Veteran

"Tosh, were planning to take over the Large Main Republic Captial Ship, we will go in and try and distract them while you blow the ship up, of course we'll be out by then." Said Trent

They lowered the shields and then blew open the docking bay. The docking bay then had a force field that blocked space from it, of course a ship could get through but space couldn't.

"Dock now and take over the barracks, then get in the ship." Said Trent.

Trent stayed at the ship, he knew that nobody could take on a crew that big, he told this to his crew but they didn't listen.

Cheating on your diet? Your just asking to be T0m0wned!
TheOutrider is offline   you may:
Old 04-09-2005, 03:05 AM   #43
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Tosh aimed much of the fleet's firepower on the Republic Capital ship.

"Trent," Tosh commed, "Whatever you're doing do it quick, we still have the Republic reenforcements to worry about."

Old 04-09-2005, 03:33 AM   #44
TheOutrider
Veteran

"Guys, fall back." Said Trent
"I repeat, FALL BACK!." No response of the mandalorians.
"Tosh, we have a problem, I need you to meet me here..." The static froze the screen and transmission.

Trent looked around. He felt a cold brush against his hair.

"Thissss sssship isssss under my control." Said a dark voice

Trent turned around and saw a Sith Master standing there. He was tall, dark, and scary. He had markings under his eyebrow and his chest was as dark as night. Trent wasn't nearly strong enough to take him on. He made one more attempt to make the transmission.

"Tosh...Sith...Mas...Help...Death..." That was all that could be heard in the transmission.

Old 04-09-2005, 03:55 AM   #45
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Tosh advanced his ship and sent a full battalion of infantry into the Trent's battleship. He monitored via commlink from the battalion officer as the troops headed in.

Their goal was to check the status of the ship and crew, assess any damage or casualties, and find out what was going on and if there were any enemies onboard the battleship.

((TheOutrider, you can control the battalion and tell me what the find and what happened or what will happen to them.))

Old 04-09-2005, 04:13 AM   #46
TheOutrider
Veteran

New Char.

Batallion Commander Roger Mathews
Equipment contains a pack of grenades and Heavy Repeating Blaster.

They looked through the ship. They saw a few bodies on the floor but those were Republic Soldiers. Maybe the battleship was overrun with Republic Officers.

"These guys aren't dead by blaster shots, and no mandalorians seem to be around." Said Roger

They walked around some more. They noticed someone lying on the floor. It was the body of a Sith, a Sith Apprentice.

"Hey wheres the rest of the team?" Said Roger
"Oh no, guys this isn't good, this is a ghost ship." Said One mandalorian
"Whos that?" Said another

There was a dark shape up ahead. It was very faint. It disappeared quickly.

"Guys, send a transmission to Tosh." Said Roger
"Sir, we have a problem I need you to come here quick."
"Hah you mandalorians are all dead, but not here, look out of the battleship and in the Capital Ship." Said a dark voice.

Old 04-09-2005, 12:52 PM   #47
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Name: Bern
Sex: Male
Species: Human
Side(optional): Highest bidder
Ship: Leads renegade ships aboard his battleship 'The Slug', named so because of comparisions to slug-shooters, fast, accurate, and with grisly results, but undependable.. Sometimes flies out to battle or flees aboard his personal starship 'The Cog'.
Equipment: Twin blaster pistols, a shotgun slugshooter, Heavy repeating blaster, thermal detonators, personal comlink.
Appearence: Young, jet-black hair, dark-green eyes, white skin, tall.
Bio(optional): Was found wandering the streets of Corusant at 13 by jedi, and found to be force-sensitive. The council debated about accepting him, but ultimately refused, due to age. They sent him to the Agricultural Corps, but he escaped, and became a freelance mercenary. Soon he found himself aboard a capital ship, fully crewed, with his employer dead, and the crew willing to work for him. He went on and started a navy-for-hire.

Many mercenaries joined him with their ships and the navy's size grew. They worked for the highest bidder, and were notorious for changing sides in the middle of a battle due to a higher offer. Some jedi saw him as the council's biggest mistake, that the council should have accepted him. Others viewed him as proof of the council's wisdom, who knows what he would've been like as a jedi.
----------
A fleet of ships suddenly appeared in the battle. The ships immediately opened fire on the Madalorian ships. A message was sent discreetly to both sides. Detailing that currently he was working for the Republic for 300,000 credits.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may:
Old 04-10-2005, 11:13 AM   #48
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
((And I'm going to assume they'd check all clothing elements anyway, so she's long since taken her lightsaber out of her boot. Let's just say it's in pieces at the moment and the pieces are scattered throughout the ship. They might find the pieces, but they'll not know what they're for.))

For the first time since being taken in by the Mandalorian ship, Kate's smile faded.

"Is something wrong?" she asked the nearest Mandalorian.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may:
Old 04-10-2005, 06:15 PM   #49
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Bern frowned. He felt at least two jedi there. There was another, but he couldn't feel if he was Jedi, Sith or just someone who hadn't been discovered. He concentrated on pinpointing their location. It was always useful to know where they were in a battle.
((That should be Trent, and I'm assuming the sith is cloaking himself with the force. ))

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may:
Old 04-10-2005, 11:36 PM   #50
TheOutrider
Veteran

"Sir ive found Trent, he is alive but unconcious." Said a mandalorian
"Good lets check the Capital Ship so we can find our mandalorian allies." Said Roger

They dropped Trent on the ground. They exited the battleship and entered the Capital Ship. There were no signs of life. There was a faint sound in the distance, it sounded like talking. The team took out there weapons and slowly walked around the corner. They heard ancient language that they never heard before.

"Lkk hgg sorah kee."

They looked around the corner and there were at least five Sith. Most looked old and wrinkled while others looked powerful.

"Send another Transmission to Tosh, tell him to destroy the capital ship and now." Said Roger

"Sir, this is Roger, destroy the capital ship, there are Sith onboard and thssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....." The Transmission went out and everything went dark.

Old 04-11-2005, 12:51 AM   #51
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
In the Jedi order, Kate was known for her persistance, if nothing else. She lightly tapped the nearest Mandalorian on the shoulder.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may:
Old 04-11-2005, 11:59 AM   #52
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

I'm dropping out of this story, someone else can take over my character and the Mandalorians in general. I'm working on my Alternate Star Wars Universe project and it's taking up most of my time, so I don't really have time for other stories.

Old 04-12-2005, 01:59 AM   #53
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Locked, upon TheOutrider's request.

Redwing is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Jedi Knight: Jedi Hunters