lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: idea for a starwars book need help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-05-2007, 06:48 AM   #1
anthm2007
Lurker

idea for a starwars book need help

i have a plot for a star wars book or make a video game or some thing but i cant write at all. i told the plot to 11 people and they all said it was better than the star wars movies i really think the story is great but i can write i have a plot type of thing but i dont know what to do can any one help info something?
anthm2007 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2007, 11:33 AM   #2
swphreak
My cabbages!!!

10 year veteran! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
You can write it as a fan fiction. If you're wanting it to get published, you're better off not wasting your time. You can go to the publisher's website and they'll tell you they don't accept ideas or stories. Gotta be a respected author.
swphreak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2007, 12:34 PM   #3
anthm2007
Lurker

ya i wouldnt mind writing it as fan work but still i suck at writing books u know all thoughs pointless conversations that take place
anthm2007 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Expanded Universe > idea for a starwars book need help