lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Gundam SEED RPG
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-01-2005, 02:06 PM   #41
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"No," Heero said "It's never too late." Heero stared at the wreckage "This place is so, disturbing. Tell me, have you ever questioned your superiors orders? Have you ever seen, what the bloody murderers can do? I don't like killing, and I hate it when things resort to that. I hate the Earth Alliance alot, what they have done is wrong. That girl, she said something about a key. And I fear what ever that key is, it'll repeat Junius Seven. You can still protect ZAFT as one of us, you can still hate the E A with all your soul, and if avengeing your parents is why you joined ZAFT, they why are you still with the murderous villains when you could be with us? If you don't belive me then fine, if you want to kill me, try."

Luke Katarn, Colonel of the Lemmonite army.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

X-box live gamertag: LukeKatarn
My RPing site: http://voltx.proboards36.com/index.cgi
My aim SN: LukeKatarn
My e-mail: LukeKatarn@yahoo.com
LukeKatarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-01-2005, 02:35 PM   #42
Derc
Veteran

Current Game: Fallout 3
"Murderous villains?" Canaan repeated. "Heero, we are not killers! We are soldiers! We're at war! If you don't shoot, you'll die!" he said.
"Heero, I trusted you. We trained together, worked together. Hell, we even graduated in the same class! Is that gone now? Is our friendship done? And for what? Do you seriously think that forming a third side will resolve the war?"

((OoC: EDIT: And my 500th post! ^_^))

Last edited by Derc; 04-01-2005 at 02:46 PM.
Derc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-01-2005, 02:45 PM   #43
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"No, but I'd rather be on a third side that tries to stop everything rather then be on a side that just fights. In war you kill, it's true, the E A is much more murderous then ZAFT, but if Genissis is fired at earth, how is that better then the E A?"

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

Old 04-01-2005, 03:15 PM   #44
Derc
Veteran

Canaan didn't say anything. He clenched his teeth.
"That's enough, little boy." The Faith Gundam activated its blue beam saber and went into fighting stance. Canaan was ready to fight among the ruins of Junius 7.
Old 04-01-2005, 03:22 PM   #45
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Somehow, Heero knew it would come to this. The Peace entered Battle Mode, no SEED yet. "I knew it'd come to this, I knew. I just wish it didn't have to."

Old 04-01-2005, 05:37 PM   #46
Derc
Veteran

With blue beam saber in the right hand, the Faith readied its beam rifle in the other.
Old 04-01-2005, 05:45 PM   #47
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Heero charged at Canaan, and swung his beam saber at him. And while doing that, shot his cannon. "I'm surprised your SEED hasn't activated, considering how many times YOU'VE attacked me, I'd think it would activate by now!" Heero's SEED still didn't activate.

Old 04-01-2005, 05:52 PM   #48
Derc
Veteran

((LOL It's not like the main characters ever talked about their SEEDs openly!))

The Battle of Junius 7 had begun.
Canaan dodged Heero's shot first, then met the Peace's beam saber with his own beam saber.
"So, you make the first move. Your first mistake." Canaan fired the Faith's shoulder rail gun at the Peace's head.
Old 04-01-2005, 06:00 PM   #49
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

((Lol, true true. ))

The Peace's head blew off, but it didn't matter at this point.The hidden knife on the beam canno extended from the very tip of the top, it extended, and Heero thrust the Peace's arm at the Faith.

Old 04-01-2005, 06:30 PM   #50
Derc
Veteran

((o_O I blew off your head so soon? ROFL I'm not even SEED yet...))

"Heh. Nice try, but not this time." Canaan activiated the thrusters and backed away into the air from the Peace's knife. At the same time, he shot back with his beam rifle. "What the matter, Heero? Losing your head?"

(( ))
Old 04-01-2005, 06:36 PM   #51
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

((ROFL! Nice joke. That's funny.)) Heero responded with another shot of the cannon. ((And hey, if you saw phase 45, I belive it was, maybe 46, then you'd know that you can lose your head just like that. Kira was rushing towards Flay's pod, and his head just went BOOM!)) Heero ejected the booster pack, put his cannon back in place, and with his right hand, grabbed a vulcan gun. He pulled out a shoulder mount, and placed it on the Peace's left shoulder. Heero attached the vulcan gun, and took apart his beam sabers, and placed them on the Peace's back. The cannon dismounted, and Heero had a plan.

Old 04-01-2005, 06:54 PM   #52
Derc
Veteran

((Yeah, but that was long into the fight. And you've already lost yours after my first attack ))

Canaan, now in the air, rushed in to take a swing with the Faith's beam saber.
Old 04-01-2005, 07:14 PM   #53
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

((Well it was in the midst of a big battle, but he wasn't really engaged in a battle. They just fired off his head.)) The Peace had already ejectedd all it's weapon system. The Peace grabbed the cannon, and used it to dodge the attack by fireing it away from the attack. The Peace started attaching some of the weapons onto the cannon, it was now a mega cannon. Now for the hard part, takeing the 5 minute transformation to mobile weapon mode, and fuse with the cannon.

Old 04-01-2005, 07:25 PM   #54
Derc
Veteran

"Just what are you up to, Heero?" Canaan said to himself. He fired his shoulder mounted railguns at the Peace.
Old 04-01-2005, 07:40 PM   #55
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

The Peace split into pieces, and started to from with the gun. "You'll just have to find out!" The arms started attaching to the cannon. One minute was up.

Old 04-01-2005, 09:19 PM   #56
Derc
Veteran

"Not if I can help it." Canaan tranformed the beam rifle into a plasma chain gun. "Eat this!" He fired an infinite stream of rays at the Peace.
Old 04-01-2005, 09:50 PM   #57
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Damn you Canaan!" the parts moved around to try to avoid the bullets. The head that was knocked off was right behind the Faith. The face mounted vulcans opened fire. "That should buy me some time..." Heero siad to himself.

Old 04-01-2005, 10:12 PM   #58
Derc
Veteran

Canaan promptly side-steped out of the way. "Ha!" He said arrogantly, until there was an explosion behind him. It rocked the Faith around for a few moments.
"Grrr," Canaan mumbled, as he stabilized the Faith. "Clever. You always were the creative one. But can you do this!?" The Faith reached for its backside, and it got out two beam boomerangs. Canaan activated them, and flung both of them at Heero.
Old 04-01-2005, 10:29 PM   #59
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Great... Just a minute left untill I can fire." ne of the Peace's arm picked up a drifting beam saber and threw it towards one of the beam sabers. Heero did the same with the other. "Just a few more seconds..."

Old 04-01-2005, 10:34 PM   #60
Derc
Veteran

"Hmm..." Canaan thought, and he got out the Faith's electrical whip. "Alright," Canaan said, and slashed it down towards the Peace.
Old 04-01-2005, 10:36 PM   #61
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

The cannon was ready and was about to fire, to late. The whip was binding it together. "Alright Canaan, you won. Now finish it!" Heero said, ready to die. It would be a sad death, especilly since his friend was who killed him.

Old 04-01-2005, 11:01 PM   #62
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Heh..." The cannon fired... It was a gaint beam that went burning through anything it touched. It would turn a Mobile SUit into ashes in minutes.

Old 04-02-2005, 01:32 AM   #63
Derc
Veteran

The beam obliterated the Faith's electrical whip.
"What the..." Canaan said, as the beam headed rapidly towards him. But he didn't get the chance to finish. The beam shot past, ripping through the ruined city behind him. When the beam cleared, the Faith Gundam was gone.
Old 04-02-2005, 10:56 AM   #64
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Where are you Canaan!?" ((Yay, I just saw phase 48 . Why the heck is the Rogue PINK!?)) Heero looked around. "No matter, he ran away. I guess this means we are, and always will be till the end of this war, enemies." The Peace started converting back to normal. "Remains of the Faith's whip... He isn't dead, is he?"

Old 04-02-2005, 12:52 PM   #65
Derc
Veteran

((Because Cagalli is badass))
((And whatever you do, DON'T miss Phase 49 ))
~~~~

Canaan deactivated the Faith's Mirage Colloid. It appeared behind the Peace Gundam.
"Nope." The Faith was visibly burned, yet Canaan was able to get out of the way of the Peace's beam and activate his Mirage Colloid at the same time. His SEED activated just before the beam completely engulfed him. The Faith attempted to kick the Peace from behind.
Old 04-02-2005, 01:31 PM   #66
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"What the..." The gundam rocked alittle. "Mirage Colloid..." The Peace took out a Beam Scythe. "My last weapon..." It held it frimly "YOU WON"T KILL ME!" The SEED activated.

Old 04-02-2005, 02:02 PM   #67
Derc
Veteran

"JUST TRY ME!" The berserked Canaan rushed in with the Faith, dual blue beam sabers activated. "HEEEEEEERROOO!!!" The fateful battle, and the clash of the titans was at hand.
Old 04-02-2005, 02:08 PM   #68
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Heero slashed the Peaces' scythe side ways, attempting to cut off the head of the Faith.

Old 04-02-2005, 02:29 PM   #69
Derc
Veteran

Canaan parried the slash with the Faith's left beam saber, and did an upward slash with the right mean saber to try and dismember the Peace's left arm.
Old 04-02-2005, 02:34 PM   #70
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

The peace's left arm bent, causeing the saber to hit the shield. The Peace flew back, and spun the scythe around.

Old 04-02-2005, 02:43 PM   #71
Derc
Veteran

The Faith backfliped out of the way. It had lost the right beam saber when it collided with the Peace's shield.
Old 04-02-2005, 03:01 PM   #72
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

((Gundam Death Scythe move comeing up here. )) The Peaces' wings folded up in front, and the Peace vanished. Only to appear behind the Faith and slash with its scythe.

Old 04-02-2005, 03:22 PM   #73
Derc
Veteran

The slash hit the Faith at its center wings. Canaan had to boost forward to get away and turn around.
"Grrrr...." Canaan growled. The Faith came alive and activated its energy wings, and rushed forward for one final attack.
Old 04-02-2005, 03:27 PM   #74
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

((Kinda Baten Kaitosish )) Heero tried to move, but he couldn't. The Peaces' schythe was stuck in a piece of Junius 7. He tugged and pulled and yanked. He had to get it our or it was over, he knew that the Faith only used its Energy WIngs when it was about to use its final attack.

Old 04-02-2005, 03:42 PM   #75
Derc
Veteran

As he rushed forward, the Faith lifted its right arm, and its palm aimed in the Peace's direction. Particle effects started to charge in front if the hand. He was going to fire.

Memories of his family started flooding into Canaan.

"For ZAFT." He fired the Lohengrin beam.
Old 04-02-2005, 04:01 PM   #76
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Alright, I never thought YOU of all people would be the one killing me. Just remember, the Earth Allience has to die 10 times worse then this, you know, for ZAFT." Heero have a ZAFT salute, knowing the Scythe wasn't going anywhere, the beam came rushing towards him.

Old 04-02-2005, 04:38 PM   #77
Derc
Veteran

Just as he fired, Canaan moved the direction of the shot to just miss the Peace.

He stopped. The realization hit him.
"No...." he said as he backed off. "I....can't do this. What am I doing?" Canaan looked at his hands. They were stained in blood, the blood from all the enemies he killed. He didn't want to add Heero's to it. He deactivated that Faith's energy wings. The Phase Shift armor also deactivated. Canaan shook his head and closed his eyes. "Why I doing this? WHHYYYY!?" He knew Heero had won. Not physically, but mentally. Canaan joined ZAFT as a result of the Bloody Valentine. He killed every EA enemy who oppsed him. Or, at least any enemy who had oppsed him. But...did that mean having to kill Heero too? Heero's words rushed back into Canaan:

You can still protect ZAFT as one of us, you can still hate the E A with all your soul, and if avengeing your parents is why you joined ZAFT, they why are you still with the murderous villains when you could be with us?

If Genissis is fired at earth, how is that better then the E A?

He was right. Canaan always knew Heero was right all along. Tears watered his eyes, and he sobbed quietly.
Old 04-02-2005, 04:45 PM   #78
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Heero was confused, he thought he was dead, but the shot missed. Heero knew it wasn't like Canaan to miss a shot on accident. He knew something was up. Canaan had spared him. Heero open his cock pit. He wanted to see Canaan in the flesh, nto on a monitor or in his Gundam.

Old 04-02-2005, 05:53 PM   #79
Derc
Veteran

Canaan opened his eyes to see that the Peace had opened its cockpit. He opened the helmet's glass visor to wipe away his tears. He regained his composure, and he, too opened up the Faith's cockpit.
Old 04-02-2005, 08:31 PM   #80
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Why did you stop? Why didnt you kill me?" Heero stared at the wreckage. "We did alot of damage to each other. This reapirs will be very costly."

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Gundam SEED RPG