lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Sound screwed?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-16-2005, 04:01 AM   #1
Lionheart Lonesome
Rookie

Sound screwed?

I changed my name last time in -]RC[-Lionheart (I had to spit trough my directories to do those - and ] tags) and since I did that my sound works very strange. I dont get any gun sounds, and the voice of my squad mates and the advisor are VERY high and fast.

(they sound like an alien that tries to tell everything of Shakespeare in 1 minute)

My question is: Is that because I changed the name with - and ] tags? And can I get it to normal (without loosing all my savegames)

Lionheart Lonesome is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2005, 05:47 AM   #2
Nokill
Veteran

well i also lost my savegames only the rest is still normal
its a pretty strange prob maby edited something wrong look at your sound settings fist

Site: Clicky
Nokill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2005, 09:59 AM   #3
BeBop
Rookie

So... how did you change your name? Change it in some sort of text document in the directory? If so, I'd suggest going back and returning it to the way it was. Then go in game to a multiplayer match, bring down the console with tilde, and type 'name <your name here>' If your sure all you did was change your name in some directory, then I guess that is what caused it.

Tackle Cuddle!
BeBop is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RepublicCommando.Net > General Discussion > Squad Tech Support > Sound screwed?