lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Geonosis: Containment Released!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-15-2005, 11:25 PM   #1
PR-0927
Formerly Majin Revan

Current Game: BF3
Geonosis: Containment Released!!

Yes, it is done!! Almost nobody knew about it. People were like..."you're working on another map?" when I asked them to test it, LOL.

Enjoy!! I like my map, and I will be playing it. I spent almost all of my computer time into this map (I had been very busy with homework and Tennis). I had a lot of random inspiration and ideas for this map. It turned out well. This is one of my better projects. I view it as...clever and interestingly good, LOL. Stay updated for the release of Naboo: Encounter (Version 2.1) soon, which is EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE (that could actually get to be a bad thing, LOL).

Here is the link to it:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/11778/

- Former Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Star Wars: Battlefront, and Star Wars: Battlefront II modder. Used to go by the name "Majin Revan."

Last edited by Majin Revan; 04-17-2005 at 02:37 PM.
PR-0927 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2005, 11:02 PM   #2
Baktoid OOM-9
Lurker

This is a great map... download right now...

what are you waiting for?

... your STILL reading this?

*slaps*

don't get mad at me for slapping you.... if you had just gone and downloaded it you wouldn't have been reading and therefore wouldn't have gotten slapped...

*slaps*

see you did it again...

Baktoid OOM-9 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-17-2005, 02:32 PM   #3
PR-0927
Formerly Majin Revan

Current Game: BF3
LOL, thanks man!!

- Former Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Star Wars: Battlefront, and Star Wars: Battlefront II modder. Used to go by the name "Majin Revan."
PR-0927 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Modding & Editing > Geonosis: Containment Released!!