lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Psychonauts PC Patch (for demo and retail versions!)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-21-2005, 09:01 PM   #1
Jake
INSANE

Current Game: Tales of MI
Old News! LFN Staff Member 
Psychonauts PC Patch (for demo and retail versions!)

Have you installed your retail copy of Psychonauts, or downloaded the PC demo only to have it crash or be generally whiny? You might benefit from the patch which Majesco has made available. "This should fix some support issues, like more support for Thunderbird CPUs."

There are 11 mb downloads available to patch up either the retail PC version or the PC demo. Get them from the Psychonauts.com Links Page.

Also, if you haven't yet downloaded the demo, Majesco is offering a version which is pre-patched, on the "Gray Matter" portion of their site. You have to register first, but other than that it's less of a hassle.
Jake is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2005, 08:41 PM   #2
Alphanaut64
Rookie

Hey Jake. I've noticed over 1,000 people have viewed you thread but haven't responded to it.But as the thread poster i must respond to all threads with no replies,but anyway I have a dell laptop and it doesn't have internet connection,what do I need for it and where can I get a good graphics card?

How's my levitation? call 1-800-PSYCHONAUTS
I am the thread poster,
I respond to threads so
you won't have to wait for days to get an answer.
NEVER FEAR THE THREAD POSTER IS HERE!
Alphanaut64 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-02-2005, 10:45 AM   #3
v4MoD
Lurker

its funny, i never had this crashing problem before, but since installing this patch the problem seems to have popped up. just now as i was playing it froze for a while and then my computer re-started. what could this mean?
v4MoD is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > Psychonauts PC Patch (for demo and retail versions!)