lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Stuck in demo... please help.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-23-2005, 07:02 AM   #1
Vishruth
Lurker

Stuck in demo... please help.

I downloaded the demo and started playing. But now I'm stuck. I get stuck at two places. I hope somebody can help me out.

spoiler:
When Raz gets to a somekind of a vault or a fridge and opens it, he finds this frozen piece of something. I know it has something to do with the progress of the game, but I don't know how to use it to Raz's advantage.

The second place where I get stuck inside the trainer's head. I get to the point where this little green teleporter creature is standing and head on to the area where a freaky gun starts shooting at me. I get past the gun somehow and climb on top of it and grab at whatever is hanging over it. And then I return to the green teleporter creature, which allows me to get back to the beginning of the training exercise. I don't know where else to go. What do I do to finish the training exercise?

Thanks.

Last edited by Vishruth; 04-23-2005 at 08:43 AM.
Vishruth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-23-2005, 09:19 AM   #2
Vishruth
Lurker

Nevermind my second hurdle, I figured it out. But I still can't figure out the first one.... anybody?

Old 04-23-2005, 10:02 AM   #3
Alien426
'll take away your bucket

That's probably one of the things you can only do in the full game. I think you might get some kind of Firestarter power later in the game to unfreeze the thing. Would fit with the band name conversation that the two kids have.

Alien426 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-23-2005, 10:27 AM   #4
Thrik
Symbolically Compelling

Hot Topic Starter Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Use your stomping ability on the wood which is on top of the gun. You can do this by jumping and then using your punch key whilst in mid air.

Thrik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-23-2005, 04:06 PM   #5
Vishruth
Lurker

Quote:
Originally posted by Thrik
Use your stomping ability on the wood which is on top of the gun. You can do this by jumping and then using your punch key whilst in mid air.
Yep. I figured this one out. It's the first one I can't figure out now. Thanks for the help. If you guys figure out the first one, please do post, alright?

Old 04-23-2005, 04:16 PM   #6
Jake
INSANE

Current Game: Tales of MI
Old News! LFN Staff Member 
You can't get it in the demo You need to get some other powers to get it out of the ice block. I'm sure you can guess which one it is...
Jake is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > Stuck in demo... please help.