lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: ^&$^&@! Race
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-30-2005, 10:55 PM   #1
ironchefmike
Rookie

^&$^&@! Race

I'm finding this game rather difficult - I'm still waiting for an adapter for my gamepad, so I'm still using keyboard controls, and I'm finding it really frustrating.

Aiming is difficult, so I get wailed on by censors quite a bit. And now I'm trying to win that darn race in the disco head. Arg.

Any tips?
ironchefmike is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-01-2005, 12:18 AM   #2
netmonkey
Rookie

WASD + Mouse... and make sure you invert the mouse so that moving left is left, moving right is right, moving up is up and moving down is down.
netmonkey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-01-2005, 02:31 PM   #3
Freck
Rookie

If you haven't already been using them, try finding the almost-transparent chutes that run up above the racetrack. I used them almost all the way (granted I had an Xbox controller) and found it pretty easy. Take it slow at least once to work out a route.

There's also a shortcut near the end, on the right side of the track a purple tunnel opens up just before an accelerator archway. There are censors in there, though, so I don't know if it will help you much. It's possible to just avoid them but might be tricky with the keyboard.
Freck is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-01-2005, 03:53 PM   #4
ironchefmike
Rookie

Yep, finally got through it, thanks. With keyboard. Just hit all the chutes. Haven't found the shortcut, though.

Practice makes perfect...
ironchefmike is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > ^&$^&@! Race