lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help! I'm stuck!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-01-2005, 03:07 AM   #1
AgentJess
Rookie

Help! I'm stuck!

I'm stuck at the part where you're helping the actress, and you go inside her mind. I can't find the other script to lower the blimp. Can anyone help me out?

"I think it's just great that you could take the ass-kicking I handed to you and turn it into something positive... like gardening." Raz
AgentJess is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-01-2005, 02:47 PM   #2
Freck
Rookie

There are three scripts. The second two are hidden somewhere in the sets, but I don't think you have access to them until you've performed the previous play successfully.

I could be wrong, but...
spoiler:
The script you need should be on the set that has the water on the right, used by the second script. I seem to remember it being in the boat.

Hope that helps.
Freck is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-01-2005, 02:52 PM   #3
AgentJess
Rookie

Thanks so much! You posted a little bit late, though... I'm already in the next level, with Edgar. Thanks alot, though!

"I think it's just great that you could take the ass-kicking I handed to you and turn it into something positive... like gardening." Raz
AgentJess is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-01-2005, 03:36 PM   #4
Freck
Rookie

No worries, glad you're past it. Have fun.
Freck is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > Help! I'm stuck!