lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Express your hate for the final level
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-04-2007, 11:42 PM   #41
Woodnote
Rookie

I HATE when you have to face your "dad". Grrr...
I HATE it so much, everytime I use HATE to describe my anger it has to be in all CAPS.

You'd have to wake up pretty early in order to kidnap Buzz Aldrin.
Woodnote is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2007, 10:00 PM   #42
bellag
Lurker

I have just completed this fantastic game twice.

For some reason, it is mere the sound and not the level itself, that is annoying, and it help very much, if you have a very high rank (I have around 75 in first and about 95 in second run).

I turned the speech down, which seen help the concration on this level. To been sad, since otherwice the game have a excellent speech.

I do NOT recommered to turn down sound FX, since it very important when you face the swordman. It much easier so you can hear, when he throw his sword, so you can jump correctly. I did not have problems with them, when you first found how to deal with that.

Personlly I did only have serious problems with the fence part of the level in first run (about 20-30 tries), but did not have any problems in the another run (completed in first try).

So when you try this level again, if you replay the game, the level can been a much funnier, even some elements is very tricky. Maybe turn the speech down in the first here.

I have PC version (retail) with the default mouse/keyboard.

Last edited by bellag; 08-17-2007 at 08:50 AM.
bellag is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2007, 10:48 AM   #43
Klia
The Pitfall

Hot Topic Starter 
Loved it, I just wish that you could do more in this level. I felt pretty rushed by the design and that the final boss was just not as exciting or challenging as I wished it could be. But the whole idea was interesting and it was nice to see 2HB, the knight, and the strongman in a video game.
Klia is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-24-2007, 05:57 PM   #44
martmeister
Veteran

Current Game: FO3, G/2, DA, CODMF2
I agree ^^^^. More than just dodge humongous boss and escape the perils of drowning would've been nice.

You can turn down/off the music I think.

<No way you can read this. My handwriting's illegible>
martmeister is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-28-2007, 07:36 PM   #45
Klia
The Pitfall

Hot Topic Starter 
Exactly.

In other words, great idea, okay execution.
Klia is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > Express your hate for the final level