lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The World Spins out of control!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-07-2005, 01:38 PM   #1
Goblinn
Lurker

The World Spins out of control!

I just purchased the PC version of this game. When I enter the game my little Raz is standing there and everything seems to work fine except the world spins around him. I've found a button on my rumble pad that stops the spin but the second I release it I'm back to having the world spin around Raz.

How do I get the world to stop spinning?

Thanks
Goblinn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2005, 04:16 PM   #2
AgentJess
Rookie

Sounds like whatever buttons that control the camera's rotation are out of whack. Try checking them out and fixing them.

"I think it's just great that you could take the ass-kicking I handed to you and turn it into something positive... like gardening." Raz
AgentJess is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2005, 05:04 PM   #3
Plankhead
Rookie

The game acutally isn't all that teriible with the keyboard and mouse. Try using them until you figure out what the problem is.

YOU'RE LIKE MOLASSES GOING UPHILL IN JANUARY...WITH CRUTCHES!
Plankhead is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2005, 11:24 AM   #4
lucytash
Lurker

Re: The World Spins out of control!

Quote:
Originally posted by Goblinn
I just purchased the PC version of this game. When I enter the game my little Raz is standing there and everything seems to work fine except the world spins around him. I've found a button on my rumble pad that stops the spin but the second I release it I'm back to having the world spin around Raz.

How do I get the world to stop spinning?

Thanks
I've just bought a Saitek evo & had the same problem. Try adjusting the throttle - it worked on mine.
lucytash is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > The World Spins out of control!