lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mod Requests Thread (#5)
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-11-2005, 05:20 PM   #81
jessegp
Lurker

I figured that was the case I attempt the direct method just giving hk the feat and spawning but the feat wasn't enough to allow for the equiping of a lightsaber. I figured I could get around that but no point if there wasn't the animation set to begin with. Any my idea was since time to time in the EU you see a resurrection of sorts or possession I was going to make a mod were you could bring a broken hk 47 to ajunta's tomb where he could become possessed by aj and thus would enjoy weilding the light saber. Oh sweet idea I miss thee.
jessegp is offline   you may:
Old 07-12-2005, 08:02 AM   #82
Aiden Star
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by Emperor Devon
^^^

no animations for that. If HK attacks someone, he'll just stand there, doing nothing, though the NPC will suffer damage. It is not very good looking.
It would look amazing. The droid posseses Dark Side powers which enables his Central Processing Unit to inflict damage. All one needs is imagination.

There is no wrong
There is no right
There is no dark
There is no light.
There is freedom in neutrality.

- Aiden Star
Aiden Star is offline   you may:
Old 07-12-2005, 10:49 AM   #83
DuffmanDan
Rookie

one idea i had, but dont have the time to even think about starting this myself -

I HATE the generic clothing that the guys get stuck with in these games. they just look terrible. Legs are just not even close to right, and the torso looks like a barrel with arms.

back in kotor1, redhawke i think it was, did a mod that changed the clothing for the guys into jolee's clothing. I'd like to take that idea and change it into kotor2. not jolee because that model isnt in kotor2 (as i have ben told, then checked out in my in-frequent off hours *shakes fist at his boss*), but rather use the model from the disciple's clothing. it looks a tad bit different then the normal clothing for the males in the game, shape wise and other things, so im assuming it uses a different model, but i have no idea.

If someone could look into changing the male clothing into something based off the disciple's outfilt i would be greatly appriciative. I imagine it would involve some apperance.2da editing, uti files, and some photoshop work. Or failing that, making some equipable item that changed the body to that of the disciple, and left the head alone. some new light armor or something. *shrug*

i dunno. oh well. time to head to work -.-
DuffmanDan is offline   you may:
Old 07-12-2005, 11:20 AM   #84
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes

Current Game: Ass Effect
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally posted by Aiden Star
It would look amazing. The droid posseses Dark Side powers which enables his Central Processing Unit to inflict damage. All one needs is imagination.
Droids are not force sensitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
We will be great failures one day, you and I
Emperor Devon is offline   you may:
Old 07-12-2005, 12:21 PM   #85
The_Maker
Veteran

Quote:
*COUGH* *COUGH *
But indeed it would be an interesting boss battle if you fought a super uber mega HK-<Insert Fun Number Here> and then you get all these upgrades and stuff for killing him

*sigh*

The_Maker is offline   you may:
Old 07-12-2005, 01:31 PM   #86
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes

^^^

you know, you might want to consider adding the "newbie" smiley to your signature... It'll save you time.
As the super-mega-HK <big number>, I'm sure you can create an NPC like that on your own.

Quote:
Old 07-12-2005, 04:32 PM   #87
Mono_Giganto
Giant Monkey of Doom™

Current Game: Baldur's Gate EE
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally posted by Bobo
ive been High on zelda for a few weeks now lol.
A few years here. I'm only saving my GC for the new one. A lot of the stuff you said would be possible, and a lot wouldn't.

A head could possibly be done, but since we can only adjust verts on head models, you'd have to find an ingame head that sort of resembles him already, so no using the bald doctor or anything. Ears could probably be done. The hoodie could be modeled as a helmet, but it would have no animations, so it wouldn't seem like cloth, more like green iron.

The tunic may be possible, but you'd have to get someone experienced with body models to do some vert-moving.

Hylian Shield - How does this look impossible at all? Modelling a shield is possible, and putting it on the back of the hand would be easy. It'd just look weird being twirled around and treated like a sword.

Actual Link sounds from the games can't be used, as that would be a port, and is against forum rules.

As for Antizac's Link, sure you could port his stuff, but there's the animation factor for the body, so that's a no-go. He's a nice guy though, he'd probably let you port his sword and shield.

As for the fairy, not to sure if you can give the PC a puppet like the remote, that's scripting business. But if you could remodel it, it probably wouldn't look too realistic, as you couldn't animate the wings to flap, nor would it have that same glow as the original fairies.

I think that covers everything but the sword. I have one untextured sitting around in a folder somewhere, if I find it, I could possibly finish it when I get a chance, though I'm already working on one mod, and I also have to fix a model for a friend when I find the time, so it's not too high on my priorities.

-------

Now for my request. This was deleted from the last thread due to the forum failure, so I'll re-post it. Anyone who likes playing with head models, could you possibly fix that annoying line going down the middle of Atton's head? A lot of head/body models ingame have this problem, but his is by far the worst. I think it was to do with the UVmapping. Or the texture itself, as all the areas that create those lines are on the edge of the texture.

Mono_Giganto is offline   you may:
Old 07-12-2005, 11:05 PM   #88
Aiden Star
Rookie

Quote:
My post was created along the lines of a "joke".

LMAO.

Sooooo sad. If you were a Sith Lord, the Sith would be doomed.
Then again, you do lack a sense of humour......so you are similar to the Emperor Palpatine.

There is no wrong
There is no right
There is no dark
There is no light.
There is freedom in neutrality.

- Aiden Star
Aiden Star is offline   you may:
Old 07-14-2005, 08:24 PM   #89
Aurelius
Banned

request mod for TSL
No restricting party members joining you when on Malachor 5

if anyone knows if can be done
or already has a mod for this
feel free to PM me

thnks
Aurelius is offline   you may:
Old 07-17-2005, 09:49 PM   #90
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
I have a request for a mod I am working on. I am doing a party item pack with items specific to each party member. What I would like done is for someone to model a blaster pistol that would be Atton's blaster. It would really improve the mod since the pistols the game gave us are sub-par.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may:
Old 07-18-2005, 08:42 AM   #91
mattay
Lurker

Um...I know this is a stupid request, but has anyone noticed that the boots for the character models in TSL (when jedi robes are equipped) are horribly blocky and misshaped compared to the ones in KotOR 1, which were more detailed and had that shiny/polished leather effect? Visually, that always bugged me...if someone could improve that for TSL, that would be great.

As I understand it, you're not allowed to transfer stuff between the two games, but if anyone could make those improvements to TSL somehow that'd be great.

Oh and is it possible to make Darth Revan's robes (as seen when you meet his/her vision in the Korriban tombs) a unique item in game? (The reason I ask is because in KotOR 1 the cape at the back was not animated, which looked kind of weird, and if I remember correctly the one you saw in the Korriban tombs in TSL was.)

Thanks in advance, if anyone gets around to this.
mattay is offline   you may:
Old 07-18-2005, 10:03 AM   #92
The_Maker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by mattay
Um...I know this is a stupid request, but has anyone noticed that the boots for the character models in TSL (when jedi robes are equipped) are horribly blocky and misshaped compared to the ones in KotOR 1, which were more detailed and had that shiny/polished leather effect? Visually, that always bugged me...if someone could improve that for TSL, that would be great.

As I understand it, you're not allowed to transfer stuff between the two games, but if anyone could make those improvements to TSL somehow that'd be great.

Oh and is it possible to make Darth Revan's robes (as seen when you meet his/her vision in the Korriban tombs) a unique item in game? (The reason I ask is because in KotOR 1 the cape at the back was not animated, which looked kind of weird, and if I remember correctly the one you saw in the Korriban tombs in TSL was.)

If I had greater knowledge of modeling I might be able to take up your first request but I qm affraid I cannot. Also, believe it or not...the revan cape in the tomb is the exact same one as in Kotor, it still has the clipping problems but the devs gave the "ghost revan" simple animations that did not involve lots of movement so us who are less expierienced at modding wouldn't be able to the tell the model has bugs

Old 07-18-2005, 10:49 AM   #93
stoffe
Network Caretaker

Helpful! 10 year veteran! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally posted by mrock
request mod for TSL
No restricting party members joining you when on Malachor 5
Here is a quick hack which should allow you to bring along party members on malachor. Unpack and put the contents in your override folder.

In the first area where you crash, you can access the party selection screen and pick party members as usual. Mira, Bao-Dur, G0T0, HK-47 and Kreia will be unavailable due to story reasons.

In the second outdoors area, Malachor Depths, you can't change your party, but you can backtrack to the first area if you wish to change the party setup. (It's a quick hack after all )

Inside the main Academy area, you can change your party on the party screen again. Mira will also be available though the others mentioned above will stay dimmed down. The Proving grounds, Crescent and Trayus Core remains party locked, so select the party you want before entering those.

Be warned that this has only been minimally tested, so I can't promise it won't behave oddly in some situations since the game doesn't expect the player to have a party at that point.

Hint: Add Mandalore to the party and ask him about the planet while in the first area where you crashed. Apparently he has some dialog talking briefly about Malachor.
stoffe is offline   you may:
Old 07-18-2005, 10:58 AM   #94
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes

Quote:

If you'd like, I can make a mod for that. However, I would strongly recommend against it; there are clipping issues with the cape, force powers come out of the ground, the camera is always bobbing up and down during combat, when you talk to NPC sometimes they won't look at you... And the Exile isn't Revan.

But if you still want the mod, PM me and I'll e-mail it to you.

Quote:
Old 07-18-2005, 03:49 PM   #95
Nodakrattler

Quote:

The cape is not animated, but I'm sure when it can be done some one will do it. As for getting them in game RedHawke released a mod that adds the ability to make them at the workbench, you can get it here.

http://pcgamemods.com/10845

EDIT:

I guess I'll add my request onto this post. I would like to see an edit, for TSL, of the robe tunic model used in Prime's robe mod to look more like a tunic instead of that thing with tails.

To reference something maybe make them look more like the models Xavier2 did for the MECK Project-TheInsidiousPlot mod for Kotor 1.

Thank you.

Through this world we fight for good or for evil it does not matter. In the end all that really matters is that we choose and go forth.

Last edited by Nodakrattler; 07-18-2005 at 09:56 PM.
Nodakrattler is offline   you may:
Old 07-19-2005, 04:41 PM   #96
yohan
Rookie

~
Hello everyone,

I've been wondering if there is a MOD that spawns hostiles with the use of an armband or computer like in KOTOR 1, like the one included in the Holowan Plug-in (the armband)...

And if there isn't, why is that?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
~
yohan is offline   you may:
Old 07-19-2005, 04:56 PM   #97
Darthdude99
Rookie

Hey I have 2 requests for mods

1. A mod that gives you black mandalorian heavy armor or assualt armor without that gay looking hat thing. for KOTOR 1

2. The secound is a mod for KOTOR 1 that changes Malak into Darth Vader with the breething sounds if possible. Mabey even change his voice to sound like Darth Vader. (but I don't think that's possible)

PM me if you can Thanks.
Darthdude99 is offline   you may:
Old 07-19-2005, 11:32 PM   #98
mattay
Lurker

Well, judging from the replies my earlier requests aren't really viable, but thanks for the answers anyway.
mattay is offline   you may:
Old 07-19-2005, 11:52 PM   #99
Darth333
Administraterror

Quote:
Originally posted by yohan
~
Hello everyone,

I've been wondering if there is a MOD that spawns hostiles with the use of an armband or computer like in KOTOR 1, like the one included in the Holowan Plug-in (the armband)...

And if there isn't, why is that?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
~
I think xcom did something a bit similar: http://www.pcgamemods.com/10820/ but I've never tried it.

and the armband was not in the Holowan plug-in but the All-in-one force power mod
Darth333 is offline   you may:
Old 07-20-2005, 10:13 AM   #100
Dark_lord_Cheez
Rookie

If it's possible, could someone make a head model for Kotor I based off of the head for the dark jedi males?
Dark_lord_Cheez is offline   you may:
Old 07-20-2005, 10:47 AM   #101
The_Maker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_lord_Cheez
If it's possible, could someone make a head model for Kotor I based off of the head for the dark jedi males?
Well, since 85% of their heads are covered in clothing I dunno why you'd want to but it is possible. PM, me if you want me to make that. I will need details however...

Old 07-20-2005, 11:43 AM   #102
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes

Quote:
Originally posted by Dartdude99
2. The secound is a mod for KOTOR 1 that changes Malak into Darth Vader with the breething sounds if possible. Mabey even change his voice to sound like Darth Vader. (but I don't think that's possible)
I'm a modder, not a magican. Where on earth would you get the the Darth Vader voice? You can do this mod yourself, though. There are several Darth Vader armour and helmet mods out there. Donwload them, edit Malak's .utc files, and put them on him.

Quote:

Last edited by Emperor Devon; 07-20-2005 at 01:38 PM.
Old 07-21-2005, 04:49 PM   #103
pixel

Can someone combine 2 existing heads and make a new male selectable head? Here's a picture to help illustrate my point.
I tried going into gmax to modify the models but soon realized it was beyond my skills, so I had to settle for just making a new selectable head from the Clear Complete Texture Editing Tutorial, but I finally gave up after 10 consecutive unsuccessful attempts.

So, if it's not too much trouble, a new combined head would be wonderful, but if it's impossible to make, turing the PFHC05 head into a new male head is just fine as well. I already made all the skins and it looks like this in the game.

Thanks in advance!
pixel is offline   you may:
Old 07-21-2005, 07:59 PM   #104
snowdragon
Lurker

Well seeing that Mono Giganto has pointed out to me that I posted my mod request in the wrong thread I shall try again I guess that's what happens when one eats too many death
sticks or is new to this. I hope I got it right this time.

That said I was wondering if anyone could make a heavy armor mod for TSL that looks like the armor used by the bounty hunter Zam Wesell in Episode II Attack of the clones.

With status of
Defense: 14
Dexterity: 6
Stealth: 5
Is upgradeable
Bonus Feat: gives the user the ability to
use the wristlauncher
can only be used by the
the female PC

I know a mod can take a lot of time to make , but if someone is willing to try I can wait.
snowdragon is offline   you may:
Old 07-22-2005, 05:19 PM   #105
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
Could someone make a Dr. Zoidberg model, as it would be really fun to see him wandering around Nar Shadda, looking in dustbins for food...

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may:
Old 07-22-2005, 09:54 PM   #106
SirFalastur
Rookie

Um IS THIS THING ON? *Pokes mike* Oh ok, hello everyone! I am a SUPER brand new user, infact this is my first post....ever...in any forum on the internet, so forgive me if anything I say or do seems freakishly stupid. Anyway my humble request is a mod that makes the darkside eyes in TSL like the ones Anakin has in Ep III. The eyes are yellow with red rims. I have checked everywhere and can't find one. If there is one and I missed it I apologize for wasting everyone's time and would apreciate it if someone would direct me to it.

Thanks

P.S another thing that really bothers me is that when I go darkside I get grey hair, did my character sudennly turn seventy? Sheesh, I would think that a sith would like to keep its dark hair, wouldn't you? Besides it goes better with the pichblack robes that are the dark dudes' uniform.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.
William Dement, in Newsweek, 1959
SirFalastur is offline   you may:
Old 07-22-2005, 10:27 PM   #107
ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

Quote:
Originally posted by SirFalastur
Anyway my humble request is a mod that makes the darkside eyes in TSL like the ones Anakin has in Ep III. The eyes are yellow with red rims.
~snip~
P.S another thing that really bothers me is that when I go darkside I get grey hair, did my character sudennly turn seventy? Sheesh, I would think that a sith would like to keep its dark hair, wouldn't you?
Welcome to the forums SirFalastur (the best of the forums as well.. hehehe)..

I think you might be pleased with this mod:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/10999/

It's a personal favorite of mine, and it may be just what you had in mind

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may:
Old 07-22-2005, 10:38 PM   #108
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally posted by SirFalastur
Anyway my humble request is a mod that makes the darkside eyes in TSL like the ones Anakin has in Ep III. The eyes are yellow with red rims.

P.S another thing that really bothers me is that when I go darkside I get grey hair, did my character sudennly turn seventy? Sheesh, I would think that a sith would like to keep its dark hair, wouldn't you? Besides it goes better with the pichblack robes that are the dark dudes' uniform.
I think what your looking for is this mod Subtle DS transitions [/URL] Though the eyes only transition to red.
ChAiNz.2da beat me to it.

And with out trying to be to self promoting you might like a head that I made a few weeks ago. Remodeled Dopak
T7nowhere is offline   you may:
Old 07-23-2005, 01:45 AM   #109
SirFalastur
Rookie

Thanks guys it's just what I'm looking for! Thanks for the welcome too, ChAiNz.2da.

*looks around to make sure no one is watching..*
WHOO HOOO!! Second post ever!

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.
William Dement, in Newsweek, 1959
SirFalastur is offline   you may:
Old 07-23-2005, 04:54 PM   #110
Darth_Enix
Rookie

This isn't entirely a mod request, more like an addon request, and I wasn't sure where else to put it. I'm currently making a Recruit Mod, and I was wondering if anyone was any good at editing an NPC's head to make a Dark Side transformation. It's so that, when the NPC stays on if and after you join the Dark Side with Bastila, the NPC will change to a Dark Side face. I'm using the appearance: Alien_Twilek_Female_02.

The dark side transformation is not actually nessesary, but I think it would be a nice touch to a recruited Jedi.

"There is no Peace; there is Conflict.

There is no Harmony; there is Sorrow.

There is no Pleasure; there is Pain.

There is no Life; there is Death.

There is no Love; there is only Betrayal." - Darth Enix

"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Darth Traya.
Darth_Enix is offline   you may:
Old 07-23-2005, 06:20 PM   #111
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
I got a request that has been requested previously. How about General Grevious. By taking a human body model and moving vert cords to resemble grevious and then doing a grevious texture for the newly changed model. And it will lose none of the animations.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may:
Old 07-25-2005, 03:44 PM   #112
General Kenobi
Guardian of The Force

Lightbulb An Idea For Lightsaber Ancient Forms

AN IDEA...
Since there's mention of a Sith Holocron that contained the ancient lightsaber forms of one of the sith lords. Since we saw it taken by well us to give to the sith academy master; how about putting the holocron into Uthar's quarters in the lockers we have to use the charges to get to?

I've seen those "ancient lightsaber forms" in the powers selections are those the ones they talk about?

If it were done really well you could have it give those forms to you or the like

Now who do we know that is a scripting/force power giving goddess around here? hemm.....Stoffe~mkb~......Darth333....???

MY SITE: Okinawa Outpost
Gilliam Forums
Ikanaru hito demo sonke suru koto
Yakusoku o yaburanai koto
Hito o on****su shinai koto
Hito ni tai****e omoiyari o motsu koto
General Kenobi is offline   you may:
Old 07-25-2005, 06:39 PM   #113
Revan's Exile
Lurker

I'm back! Finally...damn failures...anyway...

I got a few requests...

1. An item or gun that works like the Bacta Gun in Republic Commando, ya know? So you can turn and shoot your fallen teammate in battle and wake them back up. I figure it could be upgradeable to improve the effect. Making use of all those Stims or extra med-paks.

2. I would love to have a heads and appearance 2da files that makes Mission Vao at 19 and Lost Jedi/Dark Apprentice compatable

3. Is it possible to create new stances in KotOR or is that stuff hard-coded? I'd love to be able to use a different fighting stance
Revan's Exile is offline   you may:
Old 07-26-2005, 06:52 AM   #114
GenralChris
Rookie

Can anyone make it so that you can buy the Sith Officers armour? Perhaps change the military suit into it? or just even the clothes into the Sith Officers Uniform? Please, because I would really like to make my jedis Imperials as well.

Thanks In advance

General Denby,

"Every Man will do his duty to serve his country and course, For Britain! and For the Empire!"
GenralChris is offline   you may:
Old 07-26-2005, 11:42 AM   #115
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally posted by GenralChris
Can anyone make it so that you can buy the Sith Officers armour? Perhaps change the military suit into it? or just even the clothes into the Sith Officers Uniform? Please, because I would really like to make my jedis Imperials as well.

Thanks In advance
Pick up the Holowan plugin. Alot of the new selectable pc's use the sith officer uniform for there default clothes or underwear.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may:
Old 07-27-2005, 09:38 AM   #116
BawBag™

Question Attributes

Is there (or failing this, any good information) any mod that enables you to gain more attribute points during the course of the game?

I find the replay value of the game better when using mods likfe the force feat gain etc.

Would like to know if there is one similar for attributes.

Cheers.
BawBag™ is offline   you may:
Old 07-27-2005, 11:01 AM   #117
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes

^^^

You can always use cheats.

Quote:
Old 07-27-2005, 01:32 PM   #118
BawBag™

Quote:
^^^

You can always use cheats.
But I don't want to use cheats. ""
Old 07-27-2005, 01:34 PM   #119
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
^^^^
I don't know what mod it is, but in the holowan plugin, when you start a new game, you start with enough points to make all your attributes 18. Thats the closest thing I can think of at any rate, unless there is an attributegain.2da or something like that that can be edited.

EDIT: And it seems there is no attributegain.2da or anything like it that could change the amount of attribute stats you get at level up. Maybe its hardcoded.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may:
Old 07-27-2005, 01:39 PM   #120
BawBag™

Quote:
Originally posted by DarthMoeller
^^^^
I don't know what mod it is, but in the holowan plugin, when you start a new game, you start with enough points to make all your attributes 18. Thats the closest thing I can think of at any rate, unless there is an attributegain.2da or something like that that can be edited.

EDIT: And it seems there is no attributegain.2da or anything like it that could change the amount of attribute stats you get at level up. Maybe its hardcoded.
Cheers for that. I was beginning to think that attributes wouldn't be easy to edit. No matter!

Also, doesn't the mod you mentioned only give you 18 points if you create a quick character?
Anyways, again, no matter!
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Mod Requests Thread (#5)