lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Majin Revan's Map Source Stuff Pack 2
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-12-2005, 04:28 PM   #1
PR-0927
Formerly Majin Revan

Current Game: BF3
Majin Revan's Map Source Stuff Pack 2

Well, I do not feel like typing everything out, so let me quote the description at the file info page:

Quote:
Well, here we have Majin Revan's Map Source Stuff Pack 2. This pack is smaller than the last one.

But, that doesn't make it any less helpful.

This pack contains the WHOLE "DataModID" folders for my Geonosis: Containment (Version 3.0) and Thule Moon: Remnants (Version 1.0) maps.

Shocked? I hope so.

Notice, though, that I thought that I removed L-5-R's T-21 Light Repeating Blaster .msh file, as I do not with to anger him! He's my mentor! He doesn't mind though, I left it in by accident. So, the README file is wrong.

Also, READ ALL OF THE README FILE, AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE AND WILL CONTINUE TO SAY.

I hope this will help some people out!

Feel free to use anything in here that you'd like. But, credit the appropriate person for their thing. Like, do not credit me for the Rebel Bothan Spy, Psych0fred made it.

And, let me quote the README file:

Quote:But, with such knowledge comes responsibility. You may use anything in this in any of your maps. But, there are two rules you must follow:

1. You are NOT allowed to recreate my maps and release them. Nothing similar.
Use what you want, but I will see to it that any copied maps that bear too much of a resemblance to my maps will be deleted.

2. If you decide to use my files, you must give proper credit to me or others (you can find the Rebel Bothan Spy files in here).

So, enjoy! Good luck to everyone that is using this to map!

- Majin Revan

Now, use it to your advantage! The link to it is:

http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront...f_Pack_2;44626

- Former Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Star Wars: Battlefront, and Star Wars: Battlefront II modder. Used to go by the name "Majin Revan."
PR-0927 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2005, 10:20 AM   #2
Freedon Nadd II
Lurker

I've got a question, because I didn't see Thule anywhere on the boards. Is there a reason why the Storm Commando doesn't step when going forward, or is that just a glitch you can't fix?

Loo loo loo, I've got some apples;
Loo loo loo, you,ve got some too;
Loo loo loo, let's sing together;
I know what we can do, loo loo
-Butters
Freedon Nadd II is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2005, 01:10 PM   #3
PR-0927
Formerly Majin Revan

Current Game: BF3
He steps for me.

And others...

You're the second person to say he doesn't step...

- Former Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Star Wars: Battlefront, and Star Wars: Battlefront II modder. Used to go by the name "Majin Revan."
PR-0927 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Modding & Editing > Majin Revan's Map Source Stuff Pack 2