lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: USM Released!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-02-2005, 06:33 AM   #81
stoffe
Mostly dormant

Helpful! 10 year veteran! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by YertyL
I am frequently encountering a rather annoying problem:
At certain points in dialogue the converstaion simply ends and I get the following message:
(snip)
This problem is propably related to me using the German version of the game (I have both updates and no other mods installed).
Still, it would be nice to be able to both use the USM and talk to party members Is there any way to fix this ??
You could try downloading the Language Converter for Custom Dialogs and Item Descriptions from this page. If my suspicions are correct your problem is that the text strings for the new added custom dialog entries for training your NPCs, or making them build sabers, only are present for the english locale.

That utility should help you convert them to the german locale so your game will find those text strings.

Last edited by stoffe -mkb-; 08-02-2005 at 06:59 AM.
stoffe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2005, 12:49 AM   #82
eagle235
Rookie

Post compatability list

guys @usm-
i wanna say how awesome your mod is. it has made tsl a worthwhile gaming experience for me again, for which i truly thank you. you have also addicted my wife to your mod and this game, for which i also thank you.
now to business- i know there was a compatibility list posted for this mod initially, but i believe it was lost. if anyone of you gods-among-modders would repost it, it would mean the world to me. thnks again!!

there are cucumber monkeys in my basement
eagle235 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2005, 01:48 AM   #83
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Eagle235,

First, welcome to the forums! And here it is!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2005, 05:46 AM   #84
ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

Hey eagle235,

Welcome to the forums! and Thank You for the kind comments.

Be sure to check out the very first post in this thread as well. It includes some (4) updates to the mod that you might need.

Also, there's been reports that Drakonnen's Jedi/Sith Armor mod will still need to have the armor .uti's adjusted to match the baseitems.2da lines. Just a little heads up

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |

Last edited by ChAiNz.2da; 08-03-2005 at 07:40 AM.
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2005, 07:27 AM   #85
Lucied
Rookie

man i love thi smost i was only dispointed to see that there are no Orange Sabers Orange is my favorite color saber but im using Blue and Green Mix right now
Lucied is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2005, 08:25 AM   #86
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucied
man i love thi smost i was only dispointed to see that there are no Orange Sabers Orange is my favorite color saber but im using Blue and Green Mix right now
There are a couple of sabers that have Orange(HotG) as an option.

Here is a list of the ones I remember that have Orange as a color:

Stylized Exar Kuns
Traditional Jedi Knights Lightsaber(aka. Qui-gon Jin's lightsaber)
Master Vash's Harmony
Master kavar's Prize

I think thats all of them, but hey if you really want a specific color I'm sure you could figure out how to do it.
T7nowhere is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2005, 04:43 PM   #87
eagle235
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHawke
Eagle235,

First, welcome to the forums! And here it is!
Thanks you guys! I started monitoring this board when i got kotor1 but never joined til now bcuz i hadn't needed to post a question, you guys already had the answers out there. by the way, i now know i am a ridiculous geek becuz i got excited when you were nice to me. thanks again!!

Old 08-03-2005, 05:36 PM   #88
eagle235
Rookie

Question

Just downloaded RedHawke's Prestige Pack, and it asked if i wanted to overwrite upcrystals.2da. I said no, but don't know if it will affect either mod. Any advice on how to proceed with both mods working?

Old 08-03-2005, 09:08 PM   #89
SITHSLAYER133

need help with utimate saber mod

im having problems with the ultimate saber mod im gettin some wierd glitch where i cant get the hand maiden and vises mar to build their light sabers

this is my first post ever on this great forums
SITHSLAYER133 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2005, 09:09 PM   #90
SITHSLAYER133

ive got it and the hak pad installed currently
Old 08-03-2005, 09:32 PM   #91
The_Maker
Veteran

Try recopying EVERY file from the USM folder, usually these things happen when a uti file is missing or a .ncs script it missing. If you already tried that you might want to consult one of the guys who made the USM mod and see if they an help you.

Btw, Welcome to the Forums ^_^

The_Maker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2005, 12:28 AM   #92
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle235
Just downloaded RedHawke's Prestige Pack, and it asked if i wanted to overwrite upcrystals.2da. I said no, but don't know if it will affect either mod. Any advice on how to proceed with both mods working?
Keep the USM's upcrystals.2da, like you did, and play on! Everything should work fine.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2005, 07:38 AM   #93
ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SITHSLAYER133
im having problems with the ultimate saber mod im gettin some wierd glitch where i cant get the hand maiden and vises mar to build their light sabers

this is my first post ever on this great forums
Have you completed the "Build Your Own Lightsaber" quest? I know that Visas is dependant upon that particular quest being done before she'll make hers.

Also, try asking them to build their saber both On & Off the Ebon Hawke.

Have you perchance used the Hak Pad to train them in an alternate Jedi Class (or in HM's case, prematurely before finishing the duels)? I'm still testing this function for all possible scenarios to see if it interferes with the USM... so far it hasn't but it's best to ask just in case I've missed something

Old 08-04-2005, 08:45 AM   #94
LegionUK
Lurker

this mod is fantastic, no doubt about that at all! fantastic work from all you guys! thank you!

however, the reason for my delurking is (apart from thanking you guys of course!) is that i'm having a spot of bother. I've managed to get Disciple to be a Jedi, and have started to give him additional lessons, however whenever i try, it just seems to repeat the first lesson over and over again (i think he's learny immunity:fear about 10 times now!)

has anyone else had a problem with this?

has anyone else bothered with disciple?
LegionUK is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2005, 08:40 PM   #95
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionUK
I've managed to get Disciple to be a Jedi, and have started to give him additional lessons, however whenever i try, it just seems to repeat the first lesson over and over again (i think he's learny immunity:fear about 10 times now!)
I'll look into this asap.

EDIT: btw what is your characters starting class.
Old 08-04-2005, 08:43 PM   #96
General Kenobi
Guardian of The Force

Depending on what class I am I notice that you seem to have more options although, when I get him trained on I guess all I know, about 3 sometimes 4 things he does the same for me on fear

General Kenobi

MY SITE: Okinawa Outpost
Gilliam Forums
Ikanaru hito demo sonke suru koto
Yakusoku o yaburanai koto
Hito o on****su shinai koto
Hito ni tai****e omoiyari o motsu koto

Last edited by General Kenobi; 08-04-2005 at 11:52 PM.
General Kenobi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2005, 07:29 AM   #97
LegionUK
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by T7nowhere
I'll look into this asap.

EDIT: btw what is your characters starting class.
thanks T7!

my pc is starting out as a sentinel.
LegionUK is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2005, 07:38 PM   #98
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Kenobi
Depending on what class I am I notice that you seem to have more options although, when I get him trained on I guess all I know, about 3 sometimes 4 things he does the same for me on fear

General Kenobi
That is strange, The dialog looks fine to me, all the checks are inplace. I'll have to actually test this in-game which may take a little while (sry) as I have to play straight through to that point.
Old 08-05-2005, 07:44 PM   #99
General Kenobi
Guardian of The Force

Sounds good, I do have Holowan Plugin installed as well and that might be affecting it. I'll try deleting it then reinstalling USM and see if that helps my problem. Although I remember this from my playthrough USM only I believe as well.
Thanks T7 let me know if you find anything.

General Kenobi

Gilliam Forums
Old 08-16-2005, 05:21 PM   #100
jimbo32
Rookie

Nice Work

Great job guys. This is easily the best mod for TSL to date.

Some of my favorite sabers: Segan Wyndh Longsaber, Type E Lightsaber (very nice Seprithro), Darth Bandon's Saber (almost didn't catch that one!), Blood of Malevolence (amazing).

Though I've been spared the trouble with my companions (ie crafting their sabers) that others have had, I'm still very short on random USM crystals. Though I'm lvl. 21, the only ones I've found so far are Padawan, Rocarian, and Segan Wyndh - though I've gotten about 15 of each. I just played through and re-loaded the Mandalorian cache on Dxun about 25 times hoping to get something different but had no luck - just more of the same. With the amount of loot in there, you would think that I would come across one other USM crystal at some point in all those re-loads. Maybe you might want to look at removing the standard color crystals from your random loot (as I did get a number of those).

A couple of quick questions:

Did you guys happen to fix the cyan crystal problem while you were working on USM? (saber activating on area load)

Also, I was wondering about USM crystal rarity. I was surprised that the "Type E" saber wasn't more common. No special powers, but the only time I've ever found one was on Malachor on my last play-through.

Thanks and once again, great job.
jimbo32 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2005, 05:27 PM   #101
Darth333
Administraterror

I'll check with the team members if the % of chances to spawn certain crystals can be slightly modified. And if everyone agrees, I could post a new script. Some crystals are indeed very very rare and you need to be extremely lucky to get them. Note that some containers have also been excluded from the random loot. I don't remember about the containers in the cache but it could be the case.
Darth333 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2005, 09:39 PM   #102
jimbo32
Rookie

Is it possible that there is something in my Override not working properly? I just finished the fight with the bounty hunters on Onderon (led by the Twylek), and got two Padawans and a Rocarian (@lvl. 23). According to the random loot readme included with the mod, I should have a much better chance of getting something else. (I'm assuming that these are stage 1 crystals - correct?) Getting one of these at this point I could understand, but the odds of getting three from one fight would seem to be long.

Sorry for the hassle, but I really like the mod and would prefer to get the crystals "legally" rather than using KSE.
jimbo32 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2005, 12:28 AM   #103
TheOssusKeeper
Forumite

here is a question for those using the USM.

I was wondering if anyone has had trouble with the USM as far as starting a new game and when getting to the Exile's trial cutscene, it freezes up?

This was my problem, I installed the USM while playing a couple of differ. games (after the trial scene) and had no problems at all, but when i went to start and play a new game and played up to the trial cutscene, the exile walks in and then just stands there, the cutscene would not continue... so i did some investigating and found that when i renamed (backed up) the zez.utc file that comes with the USM, it worked fine from then on... Just wondering if anyone else had this problem?
I found that there are several of the same type of utc files in many of the modules and for example: c_ithorian_001 is used in a few modules but have differ. stats... i extracted a dead ithorian utc file and place items on his dead body, then placed it in the override folder, i found that it overrides All c_ithorians_001 utc files in all modules... And i was unable to talk to the Ithorian at the Ithorian's shuttle bay on citadel station... so basically this may be the same problem with the zez.utc file not letting the exile's trial scene play properly... just a thought... (maybe just a fluke in my game)

Here is a screenshot of where it hung up on me...

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/4...letrial5zs.jpg

Last edited by TheOssusKeeper; 08-21-2005 at 12:39 AM.
TheOssusKeeper is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2005, 05:45 AM   #104
SpaceAlex
Forumite

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOssusKeeper
here is a question for those using the USM.

I was wondering if anyone has had trouble with the USM as far as starting a new game and when getting to the Exile's trial cutscene, it freezes up?

This was my problem, I installed the USM while playing a couple of differ. games (after the trial scene) and had no problems at all, but when i went to start and play a new game and played up to the trial cutscene, the exile walks in and then just stands there, the cutscene would not continue... so i did some investigating and found that when i renamed (backed up) the zez.utc file that comes with the USM, it worked fine from then on... Just wondering if anyone else had this problem?
I found that there are several of the same type of utc files in many of the modules and for example: c_ithorian_001 is used in a few modules but have differ. stats... i extracted a dead ithorian utc file and place items on his dead body, then placed it in the override folder, i found that it overrides All c_ithorians_001 utc files in all modules... And i was unable to talk to the Ithorian at the Ithorian's shuttle bay on citadel station... so basically this may be the same problem with the zez.utc file not letting the exile's trial scene play properly... just a thought... (maybe just a fluke in my game)

Here is a screenshot of where it hung up on me...

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/4...letrial5zs.jpg

Hmm, the .utc file for Zez in that module (950COR) is npc_vrook002.utc (used in quite a few modules). zez.utc is an unique utc file, used only on 305NAR (Jek Jek Tar Tunnels), so that shouldn't be a problem.

SpaceAlex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2005, 07:38 PM   #105
TheOssusKeeper
Forumite

like i said, i'm not sure why there was such a hick-up like that, but once dealing with that file the game worked right... i haven't put the file back yet, but i will to see if anything changes... like i mentioned it must have just been a fluke in my game... or maybe whatever triggers that cutscene had something wrong with it, maybe one of the other Council members utc files... oh well, it's fixed now, but still not 100% sure what caused it...

TheOssusKeeper is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2005, 10:46 PM   #106
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

^^^
zez.utc shouldn't effect that scene, atleast it hasn't in my 2 play throughs of that scene.

Strange that it would work fine when the file is removed.
Old 08-30-2005, 06:40 AM   #107
DanteS2005
Lurker

Wonderful mod guys!!

I'm running a localized version of the game, at first i had problem while i was trying to complete the Build your own lightsaber quest, then i used the Language Converter (as someone pointed out earlier in this thread) to succesfully fix the problem.

But there's something else that is bothering me. When i look in my inventory both USM lightsabers and USM crystals don't have a name. The icon appears normally, but just the name ain't there. Is it supposed to be so?

If not, how could i fix this problem? I tried using the Language converter to overwrite the USM UTI files in the override folder into my language (which is italian, btw) but it didn't work.

Any idea?

Edit: I actually solved the problem when i traslated the UTI files, but the modify isn't retroactive. Is there a way to edit the inventory in order to let hte names appear?

Last edited by DanteS2005; 08-30-2005 at 08:05 AM.
DanteS2005 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-30-2005, 09:41 AM   #108
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

^^^
The only way to do this would be to save a list of all the crystals and sabers you have found and then break them down at the workbench and use KSE to add fresh copys of the UTI's that you converted to your characters Inventory(If you do this remember to remove the upgrades from the sabers.) Oh, you can also use KSE to find out which USM items you have found there all marked with USM at the start of the file name.Before you use KSE on any save game make sure to keep a backup of it Just in case something goes wrong.

When you click on your savegames inventory in KSE a list will come up, the items highlighted blue are items that are currently in your inventory, Items highlighted in Red are Custom items found in your K2 Override, Items in black are items not in your inventory. After you add the items don't forget to Commit the changes.
Old 08-30-2005, 11:03 AM   #109
wasa7
Rookie

Hello every one,
Has someone noticed that the 4th update link for the USM mod doesn't work? I've tried to download it but everytime I try it will take me to a new internet explorer window full of strange codes. I wish I knew the problem so I can help you guys. Anyhow, please let me know when is fixed so I can get the update.

Thank you all

I'm a Hutt in a human suit trying to take control over the republic
wasa7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-30-2005, 11:39 AM   #110
ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasa7
Hello every one,
Has someone noticed that the 4th update link for the USM mod doesn't work? I've tried to download it but everytime I try it will take me to a new internet explorer window full of strange codes. I wish I knew the problem so I can help you guys. Anyhow, please let me know when is fixed so I can get the update.

Thank you all
Try holding down the "Alt" key while clicking the link...

Also, once the 'code' stops loading, you can try saving the page as "upcrystals.2da" (without quotes)...

if that doesn't work, I'll pack the upcrystals.2da in a zip file for easier downloading

Old 08-30-2005, 11:41 AM   #111
Soogz
Forumite

Current Game: Fifa 09
he hehe, I finally got it to work, after all of these month, lol. I had to take the files out of subfolders, that was why it was not working. So on that note, thanks to the mods, and admins, that helped me solve my problem. THANKS!

----SOOGALICIOUS

Soogz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-31-2005, 06:59 AM   #112
DanteS2005
Lurker

Bug report: While i was in the Shyrack Cave on Korriban i found 25 (twentyfive) Red Ryth Crystals in a Large crystal formation, along with a lorridian crystal (i think that this detail will make it easier for you to understand which formation is bugged).

My PC was level 23 or 24 by that time.

Hope this may be helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Kenobi
I even know of one party member if talked to right will "give" you on of the former Sith Lord lightsabers

DM
Uhm? Are you talking about...
spoiler:
Edited at the request of the creator of this "easter egg": hehe yes, you got the right answer but that's a secret... shhhh! - D333

Last edited by Darth333; 08-31-2005 at 10:34 PM.
DanteS2005 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-23-2005, 09:30 PM   #113
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
I actually took the time to play a game with the ultimate saber mod so see how it works. Very impressive. I'm not finished with that game, but I really love it so far, and I'm sure I'll love it to the end. There was one thing that really bothered me and it's not the work on the sabers. It was the new dialogue added. Lots of misspellings, along with punctuation errors, etc.

Anyway, I actually went back to fix those, but my KOTOR Tool crashes for some reason when I try to edit the dialogue files. If I was able to complete it, I was considering sending T7 the new updated files when completed. Then leave it open to you for an updated release.

A minor thing was the Darth Bandon sabers. They're single bladed. In KOTOR, Darth Bandon used a double-bladed lightsaber. I did edit it for my personal use so they are double-bladed for my version, which I did a simple edit to the .uti files. And another thing I personally think would make it cooler is lightsabers for the Sith Assassins. Scripting .ncs files isn't something I have knowledge of, and the SA's use a lot of the same tags, which leads to the SA's being idle on one of the maps on the Harbinger (Map 152HAR), and some of the Sith Soldiers use the same tags on the Freedon Nadd mission out in the field (Map 410DXN), and are idle as a result. Again, that my personal opinion about the SA's having sabers, but I strongly believe that it would be a very popular update.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2005, 03:43 AM   #114
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediShemL
It was the new dialogue added. Lots of misspellings, along with punctuation errors, etc.

Anyway, I actually went back to fix those, but my KOTOR Tool crashes for some reason when I try to edit the dialogue files. If I was able to complete it, I was considering sending T7 the new updated files when completed. Then leave it open to you for an updated release.
The misspelling is my fault, I guess I need a proof reader for my dialogs One thing you should know is to not edit TSL dialogs with KT(it will corrupt the TSL dlg files) Use tk102's Dialog editor http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php#de

Quote:
A minor thing was the Darth Bandon sabers. They're single bladed. In KOTOR, Darth Bandon used a double-bladed lightsaber. I did edit it for my personal use so they are double-bladed for my version, which I did a simple edit to the .uti files.
Well you see the thing about modding is that the modder gets to make the mod the way they want to. Making Bandons lightsaber Single bladed was a conscious decision by svösh, the model was intended for a K1 mod by another modder, Unfortunately the mod was not finnished before TSL was released.

Quote:
And another thing I personally think would make it cooler is lightsabers for the Sith Assassins. Scripting .ncs files isn't something I have knowledge of, and the SA's use a lot of the same tags, which leads to the SA's being idle on one of the maps on the Harbinger (Map 152HAR), and some of the Sith Soldiers use the same tags on the Freedon Nadd mission out in the field (Map 410DXN), and are idle as a result. Again, that my personal opinion about the SA's having sabers, but I strongly believe that it would be a very popular update.
Changing the weapons of npc's that use the same tag/utc isn't really a problem. Actually scripting it wouldn't be that difficult, however it is pretty time consuming to find all the references coding it then testing. The only SA that I gave sabers to are the ones you meet in Nadds temple on Dxun.

If you really want SA with sabers you might want to take a look at Prime's Putting the Sith Back in The Sith Lords There are several good examples in his mod which explains how to switch npc's appearances and weapons.
Old 09-24-2005, 06:22 AM   #115
SITHSLAYER133

damm good mod its to good for us mortals

People in life Should Be given A single Choice where do they want to be Shot!
Old 09-24-2005, 09:07 AM   #116
General Kenobi
Guardian of The Force

Well since the USM thread has made it back up on the front page I'll go ahead and let you guys know of the "easter egg/goodie mistake?" I found.

I personally love the feature BUT when you find Vash's body on Korriban you can loot it once. Then if you keep doing it everytime you open her up she'll have different versions of her saber crystal. You can end up with 10 of every color or more if you open her up enough.

Just thought I'd find out if it was intentional

General Kenobi

Gilliam Forums
Old 09-24-2005, 11:19 AM   #117
Darth333
Administraterror

No, I forgot to set a variable for her. I made the fix but I am working on balancing the random script a little better before releasing it.
Darth333 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2005, 07:41 PM   #118
Shem
Master of the Force

Quote:
The misspelling is my fault, I guess I need a proof reader for my dialogs One thing you should know is to not edit TSL dialogs with KT(it will corrupt the TSL dlg files) Use tk102's Dialog editor http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php#de
I downloaded it and have worked on the dialogues already. I have T3 completely fixed. I believe I have the Handmaiden fixed. I can't find anything else that needs to be worked on. I'm currently working on Atton and have fixed some of it up.

Quote:
Well you see the thing about modding is that the modder gets to make the mod the way they want to. Making Bandons lightsaber Single bladed was a conscious decision by svösh, the model was intended for a K1 mod by another modder, Unfortunately the mod was not finnished before TSL was released.
Oh, okay.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Old 09-24-2005, 09:00 PM   #119
Shem
Master of the Force

I just finished working on the dialogues for the main characters and have sent it to T7 via email just about a minute ago. Since there was so much to work on, I may have miss a little teak here and there. However, I can guarantee that I did fix at least 95%-99% of it. I now leave it up to the USM team to use it as an update.

Old 09-25-2005, 12:51 AM   #120
General Kenobi
Guardian of The Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth333
No, I forgot to set a variable for her. I made the fix but I am working on balancing the random script a little better before releasing it.
Aah kewl Nice to see a new version of the random script coming out as I think I know what it's all about

I have an off topic question too BTW "Where does the crafted pc lightsaber versions of your party members sabers come from? I've never seen the uti's for them? Just wondering.

General Kenobi

Gilliam Forums
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > USM Released!!!