lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [REL]New T3 Textures and body.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-23-2005, 05:40 PM   #1
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
[TSL] [REL]New T3 Textures and body.

Well I'm reannouncing the release of my new T3-M4 Textures and the prototype body that went with them.

From the readme:

DK_T3M4_Variations mod.

Author:
Darkkender:

Description:

This mod provides for you a choice of 2 new skins for T3-M4. One skin is my R2-D2 inspired skin. The other is my R3-T7 inspired skin.

The other part of this mod is a prototype next generation astromech droid. This prototype was recently stolen from the research and development lab at Darkkender Laboratories. Due to the misbegotten nature of this prototype some of beloved features of it's predecesor don't look as great. There is rumors that Darkkender Labs had enough prototypes to continue it's research.

Installation:

Simply extract whichever skin from it's apropriate archive and place in overide. If you want to use the new body model simply extract the 2 model files from there archive. There is also a kmm file included that will allow you to install one of the skins and the new body model.(this will work even if you extract only one skin or just the body model.)

Compatibilities:

This mod should be compatible with most mods out there. The only incompatibilities will come from any other mod that changes T3's skin or model files.

Special Thanks:

As always goes out to those who have devised the tools that we use.

Fred Tetra -- Kotor Tool
Cchargin -- Mdlops, & KMM
Taina -- Replacer Tool

Thanks also to those who have followed my mods and continue to download them.

Contact Darkkender via PM at the Holowan Labs or at the release thread for this mod. Because if there is a problem it is 98% likely to be his fault.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...endersR2-6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...endersR2-7.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...typeastro5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...typeastro1.jpg

You can download this mod at pcgamemods. Darkkender's T3-M4 Variations Mod

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-23-2005, 06:24 PM   #2
Lorden Darkblade
Computer Crazy

Nice work man
I like that place you used to take the pics too bad it's part of the removed Droid Planet

Lorden Darkblade is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-23-2005, 10:33 PM   #3
General Kenobi
Guardian of The Force

Dk these look really nice

I really like the enhanced versions of T3 with the model edited. It reminds me of an earlier prototype version of our favorite droid

Great Job

MY SITE: Okinawa Outpost
Gilliam Forums
Ikanaru hito demo sonke suru koto
Yakusoku o yaburanai koto
Hito o on****su shinai koto
Hito ni tai****e omoiyari o motsu koto
General Kenobi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-24-2005, 01:56 AM   #4
MdKnightR

Very Cool! How about making a version of T3-M4 that is even more battered looking than the one that comes stock in the game. He looks a little beat up, but I always expected him to be a lot more beat up.

MdKnightR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-24-2005, 10:37 AM   #5
Colma Adawin
Supreme Jedi Master

I downloaded it, threw all files into my override folder, but then i can across a problem.

its already installed

i loved it the first time you published your results still do and always will. PERMANENT .RAR

Colma Adawin

This is the Jedi Code a Supreme Jedi Master should follow:

There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.
Colma Adawin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-24-2005, 11:19 AM   #6
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally posted by Colma Adawin
I downloaded it, threw all files into my override folder, but then i can across a problem.

its already installed

i loved it the first time you published your results still do and always will. PERMANENT .RAR

Colma Adawin
I guess I should have used my wording more properly as this thread is designed to replace the thread that disappeared from previosly. T7 had posted in the thread regarding the "Holowan Stroke" that this thread was still in need of a return and that I should do it.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 07-24-2005, 01:11 PM   #7
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
I just found that when I put Droid Impact armour mark I on t3-M4 it goes back to his regular texture instead of the R2-D2 one that I was using. It has never done this to me before. Would it have something to do with the plugin?

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-24-2005, 01:21 PM   #8
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally posted by DarthMoeller
I just found that when I put Droid Impact armour mark I on t3-M4 it goes back to his regular texture instead of the R2-D2 one that I was using. It has never done this to me before. Would it have something to do with the plugin?
Yes it does. The plugin uses the Painted Droid armor mod. Which reminds me I'll release the R2 armor and the R3 armor so that these skins will appear properly in the game.

[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 08-01-2006, 10:31 PM   #9
AlBundy
Rookie

Where can I get this mod? The link doesn't work.

"In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice." - The Punisher
AlBundy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2006, 10:38 PM   #10
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes

Current Game: Ass Effect
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
PCgamemods is dead now. In the link request thread, you can ask someone there to get it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
We will be great failures one day, you and I
Emperor Devon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2006, 11:02 AM   #11
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Veteran Modder 
I'll see if I have the individual archive still. I had incorporated this mod into the [TSL]Holowan Plugin so if you have the plugin then you have this mod.

[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 08-02-2006, 12:50 PM   #12
AlBundy
Rookie

That's ok I requested it in the mod request thread.
I'm using the R3-T7 skin now

"In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice." - The Punisher
AlBundy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > [REL]New T3 Textures and body.